Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sushpective: This was RIDICULOUS!! (Page 6)

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
This show is now BEYOND a joke Shush! I have not watched the last 2 eipsodes and the more I hear about it, the less I WANT to watch!

It's DESPICABLE!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakatesun2011premparbatChaituvspirit-Sush-

vaughn Groupbie
vaughn
vaughn

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:37pm | IP Logged

Does anyone have the email address for starplus?  I think we need to email the executives about this stupid track AKA anjali and shayam!!!!

Edited by vaughn - 07 September 2012 at 8:37pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011MrDarcyfan-Sush-

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IshqSufiyana

I thought the kidnapping track was much better than this track though. I don't see how Anjali is all of a sudden forgetting the fact Arnav was once kidnapped and fingers were pointed at Shyam. Anjali doesn't even care about Arnav as far as I know I fell only Khushi cares about Arnav right now. When Arnav came home from kidnapping she never once question his whereabouts, all of her attention were on Shyam and how she can't live without him. And now as a Woman who just lost her unborn child from a miscarriage not even thinking about it and just mourning for her hubby to come back. Anjali is just a selfish woman IMO. Shyam is her god! If she loves him so much she would've packed her bags and leave with him a long time ago but no! she rather stay in RM to live off her brothers wealth and also share it with her pathetic excuse of a husband who just wants to kill her and is pretending that he loves her so much.

Enough ranking I just hate blood sucking leeches in Family.

Tell me about it...I can understand that she wants to ignore the fact that Arnav was kidnapped...but why do the not show her thinking about it but ignoring it? The diretor of this show is unable to convey so many important points...he needs to go...

where is the Donald when you need him...

Edited by -Sush- - 07 September 2012 at 8:43pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vaughndorindakatesun2011premparbatMrDarcyfan

sun2011 Goldie
sun2011
sun2011

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
The thought does not even cross her mind...Do they think the whole kidnapping track was a BLOOPER...and everyone should just forget about it...like their heroine...???????   I lost my patience with them today...

Well said Sush above - other comments also so on target here. Why can't the CVs see this!!! Beats me -- why the regressive track - this is not SP's nayi soch!

I find Anjali aka Daljeet PDA track with Shyam intolerable - more than this wish Khushi will not make decisions about bringing Shyam back to Anjali - which is still more intolerable. Has she forgotten he attempted murder on both.

I wonder when Khushi comes to know of what Shyam did to her dad - she would still say this is not Shyam's fault - for Di's happiness. I say one more Di word from Arhi - Sarun - and I might pull my hair out!!!!:(

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vaughndorindakatesparikhspirit-Sush-MrDarcyfan

Dazee Goldie
Dazee
Dazee

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sush-

So true!  Just can't believe they're showing all this.  I've been ff'ing all shyam-anjali scenes all of last week.  just can't stand to see this stuff any more.  With shyam it is as if its groundhog day, the same evilness all over again and again and again and still he goes scott free and no one has a clue, or an inkling...its just ludicrous now!  And with Dadi advocating for him like there's no tomorrow. 

How on earth can he walk into RM without impunity like this every single day!!!?!  If it wasn't for Arnav and Khushi and the hope (against hope) of seeing them together some day I'd really have moved on a long time ago.

Edited by Dazee - 07 September 2012 at 8:50pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakatesun2011premparbat-Sush-

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mommy2000

Hi Sush!

There is nothing left...not a shred of hope for things to turn around to be a fraction of what it once was. They built the show for the 6 months and then left us hanging for another 10 and now i think they are ready to drop us off the cliff. No character, including the leads, has been spared from assassination...except for Shyam which is a poorly written one to begin with.
As a woman, as mother, I want to sympathize with Anjali's tragedy...but the real tragedy is that I don't.
I want them to stop butchering Khushi's character and bring her back to what she originally was - the one that we loved and cheered for...but nobody in the writing team cares for her.
Arnav hasn't been spared either - shrewd businessman that he is supposed to be...a do takee ka villain is conning him time and again in his own home.
I don't even want to talk about dadi.

The gripe is not the drama ... the gripe is that we didn't get to grasp, let alone enjoy, the love story unfolding, some relationship building, some intense moments before the drama quotient was escalated. And why...so that a villain that 90% of the characters know is a slime, could make a reentry. Seriously??

This PH has a track record of neglecting their shows after the first 6 months...i wanted to believe that this would be different. I guess not. They lived up to their name.

Tell me there is something to look forward to. Please tell me.

Developing Anjalis story didn't bother me Sandhya...I even thought this was a good thing as IPKKND has always lacked in strong side plots which has been it's shortcoming...but instead of showing Anjalis thought process...they are focusing on showing how she and everyone else is being fooled by their dear boy Shyam ...to build him up they sacrifice everyone else...They really need writers who can understand and write women characters ...Most women on the board have a hard time relating to Anjali, as you said,... I would add that they even have hard time relating to Khushi at times...How can they hope to be successful with a soap with that kind of shortcoming...?..

Edited by -Sush- - 07 September 2012 at 9:02pm

dorindakatesun2011mommy2000

Mahi122 Goldie

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

sun2011sparikh-Sush-

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shastradhari

Originally posted by -Sush-

Originally posted by Unfinished

</div><font color="#990033" size="3">And it is ridiculous that Khushi could forget something like attempted murder and consider suggesting bringing Shyam back to RM. </font><div>
<font color="#990033" size="3">Kushi girl, that dude bound and gagged you and threw you on the road to be run over by any car coming by ... don't ever forget that...!!!!!!!</font>
</div><div><font color="#990033" size="3">Oh why why why has no one handed Shyam over to the police yet? </font>

The thought does not even cross her mind...Do they think the whole kidnapping track was a BLOOPER...and everyone should just forget about it...like their heroine...???????   I lost my patience with them today...

Sush:
the writer r changed..so they dont have any connection with previous detailed story..
definitely as viewers we will feel jumping track
today was the epitome of GARBAGE

NURSE was pathetic...
CVs again making Khushi bali ka bakra to bring shyamu back..

as shweta said, i would have been happy to see anji on bhukh hadtal and unconscious and demanding shyamu ..then they have no option..rather than this...Angry

how come poojali said yesterday she will not eat from
anyone and today she went downDead

I agree...Anjali on Bhookh Hadtaal would have been more palatable then this one minute a30+ year old baby act and the other minute...the Julliet...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakatesun2011

Go to top