Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sushpective: This was RIDICULOUS!! (Page 5)

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sush-

Originally posted by momma1128

Hey Sush,
I haven't watched the episode, not even for Barun. Just imagine how repulsed I am just from the written update! It is not only ridiculous, it is a slap in the face to any fan who invested any time in this show and sat around waiting for ArHi to emerge a united couple. Waited too long and got punked by the CVs one too many times.

Shyam and Anjali are both pukeworthy in my opinion. Shyam takes advantage of Anjali's blind love for him and Anjali 'miss victim' plays upon her brother's solidarity to her and his keen awareness of her frailty. The couple is disgusting, and now centerstage.

Complete turnoff.

You didn't miss anything but the crapfest Anu...as Shweta called it... The whole Raizada clan was walking around in a big pack...IT was ridiculous to see Arnav walking along with a crowd...just does not suit his image...Deepali is the smartest of all to say goodbye...if they don't let Arnav outsmart Shyam...Barun should quit too...and then we all will be free and do better things with our time... ..

@bold - my mantra since last week bhaag Barun bhaag and my new siggie because I want ASR to burn that whole house of horrors down and be done with this show

Edited by momma1128 - 07 September 2012 at 7:46pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakatesun2011sparikhranjithapisces25--sumana13---Sush-bikerider

orianthi Goldie
orianthi
orianthi

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
 It is not making any sense. When someone loses a child they ONLY grieve for the child. Anjali seems fine however and just wants her husband.  And shyam is no bad mother in law like in other shows. His wrong doings are not like kitchen politics that can be forgiven. He attempted to kill ppl!!!!!! WAKE UP KHUSHI!!!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakatesun2011shagun-rocksSiri22Shas3sparikh--sumana13--premparbatMrDarcyfan-Sush-

mommy2000 IF-Rockerz
mommy2000
mommy2000

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Hi Sush!

There is nothing left...not a shred of hope for things to turn around to be a fraction of what it once was.  They built the show for the 6 months and then left us hanging for another 10 and now i think they are ready to drop us off the cliff.  No character, including the leads, has been spared from assassination...except for Shyam which is a poorly written one to begin with.
As a woman, as mother, I want to sympathize with Anjali's tragedy...but the real tragedy is that I don't.
I want them to stop butchering Khushi's character and bring her back to what she originally was - the one that we loved and cheered for...but nobody in the writing team cares for her.
Arnav hasn't been spared either - shrewd businessman that he is supposed to be...a do takee ka villain is conning him time and again in his own home.
I don't even want to talk about dadi.

The gripe is not the drama ... the gripe is that we didn't get to grasp, let alone enjoy, the love story unfolding, some relationship building, some intense moments before the drama quotient was escalated.  And why...so that a villain that 90% of the characters know is a slime, could make a reentry.  Seriously??

This PH has a track record of neglecting their shows after the first 6 months...i wanted to believe that this would be different.  I guess not.  They lived up to their name.

Tell me there is something to look forward to.  Please tell me. 

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

msg1dorindakateshagun-rockssun2011Siri22sparikhpremparbat--sumana13--CDloveMrDarcyfansbk2momma1128-Sush-Infofan

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chaituv

Thumbs Up
<font color="#3366cc">Today's episode was all abou Anji n her prem kahani, her secret meetings wth Shyam!</font>
<font color="#3366cc">How she eats, drinks and takes medicines! RM ppl competing to feed her .</font>
<font color="#3366cc">I literally hated everyone running behind the food trolley when HP is taking it to her room, arrrgh!Angry</font>
<font color="#3366cc">Sush ,she never cared for the unborn , rem how she tried to kill the baby after Shyam was thrown out of the house. Her first preference is always shaym. Even now after loosing the baby she is more concerned abt ShyamD'oh. Don't know when they ll show her growing up some brain n kicking Shyam out of her life!</font>
<font color="#3366cc"> I still think Kushi is always like this , she always forget n forgives everyone , did she not forgive Asr?</font>
<font color="#3366cc">Here I'm not comparing Asr with Shyam , but she saw how happy Anji is and so is Arnav, so she is trying to do what she is best at, becoming a sacrificial lamb! Atleast this time she is thinking of discussing it with Arnav, thank God for the small mercies!</font>
<font color="#3366cc"> Though I' m trying to defend Kushi , I know they r butchering the characters, both Arnav and Kushi! Only person who is still in the character is one n only shyam!</font>
<font color="#3366cc">
I wish they have given yestarday's epi today, it was good n would have been a perfect epi for Friday!</font>
<font color="#3366cc">
</font>

Agree with you about yesterday's episode which was a lo better than this focus on people acting like teen age lovers...I wish they had lef it at Anjali getting emotional and pressurizing Anie...that wouldmhave suited the occasion...not this ridiculous aankh michouli, HEer Ranjha ..role pla and compete focus on Shyamu forgetting about the baby...

I would have taken Khushi thinking about getting Shyamu back for Anjalis happiness because that is kind of person she is...but not thinking about the big truth as she knows it about Shyam attempting to kill Arnav ...even once...what is that about? Poor direction...not everyone can deal with the suability of such a complex subject...and they showed how incapable they are...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakatesun2011shagun-rockssparikh--sumana13--Chaituv

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CDlove

I skipped today's episode...for the first time in 15 months Dead
</div><div>so you can imagine my reaction right?

I feel for you dear...but you would completely hateD it if you watched it...There was nothing subtle...it was all blatantly bad...

Edited by -Sush- - 07 September 2012 at 7:57pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011shagun-rocks--sumana13--CDlove

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
IPK is going the most ridiculous way possible..Sorry if I sound negative..But I've never felt this frustrated even during the MU track or the kidnapping track..For the first time ever..I feel this show has lost it!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakatesun2011shagun-rocks--sumana13--premparbat-Sush-

bikerider IF-Sizzlerz
bikerider
bikerider

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Sush grEat points hope writer reads it

Edited by lwfw - 07 September 2012 at 8:31pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sush-

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahi122

Cry...Sush check out this post by IPK team - the TM went ahead to call IF members illiterate kids...PR skills I say -http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3185170

Thanks for the link Mahi...!!! Just posted this response on that thread...

Dear Binacaaj...first of all I commend you for having the courage to put your point forward...Athough, you could have done without the illiterate kids reference...

You are right that IPKKND forum members have not given serious consideration to the fact that the title of the show meant all types of love not only romantic love...In fact I noticed that too and made a post a few days back exactly abou the same point saying IPKKND is about all kinds of love..

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3175564

But while you have a story with a nice philosophical theme...your characterization of the various characters on the show is highly inconsistent and completely devoid of common sense more often than not...While it is true that each character is driven by certain experiences...your characters jump from one to the other without having any bridge or continuity a times ...and a complete lack of amnesia of what they were thinking before...To you sir, I recommend...brushing up the characterization skills by either watching or better still reading Romeo and Julliet, pride and Prejudice or any number of classic...or even modern literature...

Secondly, if you are serious about showing a story of a woman who has been scarred by her past and gone through such a big trauma...can you please convince her to dress for the part...and not lose he baby bump in one day? Now about maintaining some continuity in her physical state that she was just wounded and couldn't walk with lacerations on her feet?

The direction on this show is lacking in a major way...to convey a complex story like different facets of love...you need direction caliber that can deal with complexity...instead eveytime a complicated situation comes...your characters (except Arnav...who is also butchered at times but not always) can't think beyond one thought at a time...why not pay more attention to your women characters...Why do they often come across as dumb to many women waching the show...? Why cant they be emotional but not have amnesia...why do they appear incoherent about their thought process ...just like Khushi did when she ran away from RM...fussing about a birthday gift?

At the end of the day sir...you are the one selling a story...and if the audience is not buying it...the literature you have read has not helped you enough to be successful...

Edited by -Sush- - 07 September 2012 at 8:57pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakatesun2011shagun-rocksMahi122DefLeppardbila_a--sumana13--CDlovepremparbatMrDarcyfananjs

Go to top