Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sushpective: This was RIDICULOUS!! (Page 4)

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Hey Sush,
I haven't watched the episode, not even for Barun.  Just imagine how repulsed I am just from the written update!  It is not only ridiculous, it is a slap in the face to any fan who invested any time in this show and sat around waiting for ArHi to emerge a united couple.  Waited too long and got punked by the CVs one too many times.

Shyam and Anjali are both pukeworthy in  my opinion.  Shyam takes advantage of Anjali's blind love for him and Anjali 'miss victim' plays upon her brother's solidarity to her and his keen awareness of her frailty.  The couple is disgusting, and now centerstage.

Complete turnoff. 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakateshagun-rocksmayuri099sparikhpisces25--sumana13--spiritpremparbatDiamondLife-Sush-

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbk2

Sush...

Khushi will bring Shyam back..wait and watch...then that will complete the list of ridiculousAngry

I am waiting for this part of the track to get over - its like we are poised on top of a sheer drop like a roller coaster...just waiting for the sickening drop now, so that this nonsense can get over and we can move on already!

I feel like punching Anjali when I see her, I have zero sympathy for her character - I do not see a grieving mother - instead we see a lovesick manipulative woman who doesn't seem to remember she just lost a baby! All she wants is her husband back...

And Khushi - she seems to have developed amnesia...maybe she needs Shyam to come and manhandle her again to jolt her memory. Had they shown her thinking that Anji may not survive unless Shyam is brought in, and there is no other way, it would have made more sense. But her thinking that Shyam may have changed is totallyD'oh

I skipped the entire epiosde today... Read the live updates...and will continue doing so till they are done showing that viscious animal back in the house and the story moving to the next part.

I just do not have the patience to watch the crapfest going on right now in IPK.

They always give a free reign to Shyamu for whatever reason...If Khushi is the one to get him back...Without even considering or thinking once about all she knows about him...unfortunately the worst accusations about her character...will come true... ..

Edited by -Sush- - 07 September 2012 at 7:37pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

msg1dorindakateshagun-rocks--sumana13--sbk2

Shas3 IF-Dazzler
Shas3
Shas3

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Everyone is going crazy.
The writers have gone crazy.
Anjali has gone crazy.
Kushi has amnesia and gone crazy.
Now the CVs want us to go crazy.
Nothing makes sense, not logical or rational. 
The whole show needs a complete overhaul which only Gul can intercept.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakateshagun-rocks--sumana13---Sush-

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by momma1128

Hey Sush,
I haven't watched the episode, not even for Barun. Just imagine how repulsed I am just from the written update! It is not only ridiculous, it is a slap in the face to any fan who invested any time in this show and sat around waiting for ArHi to emerge a united couple. Waited too long and got punked by the CVs one too many times.

Shyam and Anjali are both pukeworthy in my opinion. Shyam takes advantage of Anjali's blind love for him and Anjali 'miss victim' plays upon her brother's solidarity to her and his keen awareness of her frailty. The couple is disgusting, and now centerstage.

Complete turnoff.

You didn't miss anything but the crapfest Anu...as Shweta called it... The whole Raizada clan was walking around in a big pack...IT was ridiculous to see Arnav walking along with a crowd...just does not suit his image...Deepali is the smartest of all to say goodbye...if they don't let Arnav outsmart Shyam...Barun should quit too...and then we all will be free and do better things with our time... ..

Edited by -Sush- - 07 September 2012 at 7:38pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakateshagun-rockssparikhranjitha--sumana13--premparbatmomma1128sonia_1

Mahi122 Goldie

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sush-

sonia_1 IF-Stunnerz
sonia_1
sonia_1

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
You said it ! 
It is  RIDICULOUS Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sush-

spirit IF-Rockerz
spirit
spirit

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Sush, trust me. It won't get any better soon. I'm not even tempted to read the wu of last epi looking at all the reactions. The show defies all logic! And you are right...and this mismanagement is amateurish. But the misjudgment is sheer baffling!? Just hope they realize that, people here on IF are not just clamoring for love scenes between the leads. If thats what they can figure out then it's a total *headdesk* moment. May be they truly want to go for a new target audience., who dont login to IF,..in which case it makes senseLOLit's as simple as that. 

But bhelcomes to the other side, 'the had enuf already' club.Approve

Edited by spirit - 07 September 2012 at 7:48pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sparikhDefLeppard--sumana13---Sush-

JerryTheMouse IF-Rockerz
JerryTheMouse
JerryTheMouse

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Agreed a 100%! 

Grrr.  AngryAngryAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakate--sumana13---Sush-