Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sushpective: This was RIDICULOUS!! (Page 3)

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
I skipped today's episode...for the first time in 15 months Dead

so you can imagine my reaction right?

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shagun-rocksmayuri099kushikumariShas3fareepremparbat--sumana13--DiamondLifesbk2-Sush-polly_mk

SoShy Senior Member
SoShy
SoShy

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Ridiculous is indeed the word to describe what is being shown...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakateshagun-rockskushikumari-Sush-

LaraHeer Senior Member
LaraHeer
LaraHeer

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
I'm with you!!   Even if I try to reason with myself that Khushi is perhaps convincing herself that if Arnav can change so so so much--then maybe Shyam can too -- this makes no sense because Arnav never full on tried to kill anyone. Arnav was mean...he was arrogant...he was a complete jerk...but sinister and evil ... No!   Shyam however...Khushi how can you forget that he tried to kill the man you love...he tried to kill you--tied you up and left you on the road to be run over!!!  I really wanted to shake her today ... Confused

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Kitwatdorindakatesun2011shagun-rocksSiri22sparikh-Sush-

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aKr1always

So very true Ms Universe.. And just by reading your points of 'the ridiculous', it made me realize even further how RIDICULOUS is the show now from its inception.
Kudos to you for voicing the above with grace ...as always Star
akr1

They completely lost their grip AKR...

Thank you for reminding of the good old days...!   

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakatesun2011shagun-rockskushikumari--sumana13--

Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Thumbs Up 
Today's episode was all abou Anji n her prem kahani, her secret meetings wth Shyam!
How she eats, drinks and takes medicines! RM ppl competing to feed her .
I literally hated everyone running behind the food trolley when HP is taking it to her room, arrrgh! Angry
Sush ,she never cared for the unborn , rem how she tried to kill the baby after Shyam was thrown out of the house. Her first preference is always shaym.  Even now after loosing the baby she is more concerned abt Shyam D'oh. Don't know when they ll show her growing up some brain n kicking Shyam out of her life!
  I still think Kushi is always like this , she always forget n forgives everyone , did she not forgive Asr?
Here I'm not comparing Asr with Shyam , but she saw how happy Anji is and so is Arnav, so she is trying to do what she is best at, becoming a  sacrificial lamb! Atleast this time she is thinking of discussing it with Arnav, thank God for the small mercies! 
       Though I' m trying to defend Kushi , I know they r butchering the characters, both Arnav and Kushi! Only person who is still in the character is one n only shyam!
        I wish they have given yestarday's epi today,  it was good n would have been a perfect epi for Friday!

Edited by Chaituv - 07 September 2012 at 7:15pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakatesun2011shagun-rocksfaree--sumana13--DiamondLife-Sush-

showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Way too many chances we gave them really. I am taking the break you took a month back.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakateshagun-rocks--sumana13--DiamondLife-Sush-

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sush-

Originally posted by Unfinished

</div><font color="#990033" size="3">And it is ridiculous that Khushi could forget something like attempted murder and consider suggesting bringing Shyam back to RM. </font><div>
<font color="#990033" size="3">Kushi girl, that dude bound and gagged you and threw you on the road to be run over by any car coming by ... don't ever forget that...!!!!!!!</font>
</div><div><font color="#990033" size="3">Oh why why why has no one handed Shyam over to the police yet? </font>

The thought does not even cross her mind...Do they think the whole kidnapping track was a BLOOPER...and everyone should just forget about it...like their heroine...???????   I lost my patience with them today...
Sush:
the writer r changed..so they dont have any connection with previous detailed story..
definitely as viewers we will feel jumping track
today was the epitome of GARBAGE

NURSE was pathetic...
CVs again making Khushi bali ka bakra to bring shyamu back..

as shweta said, i would have been happy to see anji on bhukh hadtal and unconscious and demanding shyamu ..then they have no option..rather than this...Angry

how come poojali said yesterday she will not eat from anyone and today she went downDead

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakatesun2011shagun-rocksChaituv--sumana13---Sush-

Frigate IF-Dazzler
Frigate
Frigate

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sush-

Originally posted by Unfinished

</div><font color="#990033" size="3">And it is ridiculous that Khushi could forget something like attempted murder and consider suggesting bringing Shyam back to RM. </font><div>
<font color="#990033" size="3">Kushi girl, that dude bound and gagged you and threw you on the road to be run over by any car coming by ... don't ever forget that...!!!!!!!</font>
</div><div><font color="#990033" size="3">Oh why why why has no one handed Shyam over to the police yet? </font>

The thought does not even cross her mind...Do they think the whole kidnapping track was a BLOOPER...and everyone should just forget about it...like their heroine...???????   I lost my patience with them today...

No, not a blooper... They have plain forgotten. Amnesia has set in and they have breathed in the same into their characters (Khushi)!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakateshagun-rocks--sumana13---Sush-

Go to top