Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sushpective: This was RIDICULOUS!! (Page 12)

Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Sush the show has become beyond ridiculous...its just plain irritating and beyond bearing..I dont care much of Shyam and Anji.. I watch the show just for Arhi and when that part gets tampered..it gets to me. The way kushis character was butchered ..its beyodn comprehension. 

Friday episode was the limit...and we do watch the show for entertainment...and when it doesnt remain that but gets on your nerves its not worth it. Thanks for the Cvs...they have successfully helped many wean off the show...did they want it that way I am wondering now. Usually after  epis I do see a mix of reactions in the foru,m...some would have liked the epi others wouldnt...for the first time on Friday I coiuld see unanimous outrage against the way the show is proceeding..something seriously wrong! 
I am amazed at how the CVs could that..Hats off!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Siri22premparbat-Sush-

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
True Zuz...Friday was a disaster...The new article about Shyam being a Cupid is already disaster recovery plan that Sugar was anticipating...Still Shyam letching at Khuhsi is just a very ugly thing...no looking forward to that kind of story line... They have dressed it up...but smells like Didi KI Saut to me...

Shagun ...great post...I don't see any plans of restoring Khushis character...she will be bringing Shyam back...and that's what they will show...

Edited by -Sush- - 10 September 2012 at 4:50am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Siri22premparbat

DefLeppard IF-Dazzler
DefLeppard
DefLeppard

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Sush, i just browsed to read your posts. I am addicted to your threads than the storyThumbs Up
I have missed the last 2 episodes. But here i am just reading your thread and feeling hopeless on its offerings.
IPKKND is becoming another soap with all fluff and no meat! 
Is it a stretched storyline or a re-packaged DKS or bad management at PH...i wonder.
I hate to believe that one of few shows i was hooked to has lost its gravity.Stern Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sush-

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DefLeppard

Sush, i just browsed to read your posts. I am addicted to your threads than the storyThumbs Up
I have missed the last 2 episodes. But here i am just reading your thread and feeling hopeless on its offerings.
IPKKND is becoming another soap with all fluff and no meat! 
Is it a stretched storyline or a re-packaged DKS or bad management at PH...i wonder.
I hate to believe that one of few shows i was hooked to has lost its gravity.Stern Smile

Oh DefLeppard...sorry to be such a downer...but Fridays episode was really hopeless. I think I didnt even send PMs to my full PM list... Thursday was quite OK...you may want to watch it...

What can I say...IPKKND is so highly inconsistent...even the bad review will not last for all episodes...so here is to the next good thing on IPKKND!!Smile

Edited by -Sush- - 10 September 2012 at 7:44am
kushikumari Goldie
kushikumari
kushikumari

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Unfinished

And it is ridiculous that Khushi could forget something  like attempted murder and consider suggesting bringing Shyam back to RM.

Kushi girl, that dude bound and gagged you and threw you on the road to be run over by any car coming by ... don't ever forget that...!!!!!!!

Oh why why why has no one handed Shyam over to the police yet?

no proof... remember?Angry  Kushi again!AngryAngryAngry

-Sush-

BeautyForAshes IF-Sizzlerz
BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged
loved ur post !!!Clap

-Sush-

kushikumari Goldie
kushikumari
kushikumari

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chaituv

Thumbs Up 
Today's episode was all abou Anji n her prem kahani, her secret meetings wth Shyam!
How she eats, drinks and takes medicines! RM ppl competing to feed her .
I literally hated everyone running behind the food trolley when HP is taking it to her room, arrrgh! Angry
Sush ,she never cared for the unborn , rem how she tried to kill the baby after Shyam was thrown out of the house. Her first preference is always shaym.  Even now after loosing the baby she is more concerned abt Shyam D'oh. Don't know when they ll show her growing up some brain n kicking Shyam out of her life!
  I still think Kushi is always like this , she always forget n forgives everyone , did she not forgive Asr?
Here I'm not comparing Asr with Shyam , but she saw how happy Anji is and so is Arnav, so she is trying to do what she is best at, becoming a  sacrificial lamb! Atleast this time she is thinking of discussing it with Arnav, thank God for the small mercies! 
       Though I' m trying to defend Kushi , I know they r butchering the characters, both Arnav and Kushi! Only person who is still in the character is one n only shyam!
        I wish they have given yestarday's epi today,  it was good n would have been a perfect epi for Friday!

here's my view on how Kushi has been shown at times...
Forgiving is wonderful, will never ignore such a wonderful quality... But, and its a big one, there has to be a learning from experiences. We don't remain what we were at 13 or 20, we evolve, our thoughts change, we learn whom to trust, whom not to, whom to relax around, whom to avoid, whom to listen to, whom not to, in short, we decipher another person and holding on to our values, behave accordingly.That is what life is about. Even in IPK, everyone seems to learn and lead their life based on experiences. Kushi too, to some extent has molded her character based on past experiences. So why this stump in growth to her character now? And for some one with strong moral values, how could she be shown to think this way? Not getting that part...
 If Kushi continues to remain true to her character in spite of all that she & her family has been through with shyam, (she is the only one who has seen the worst of shyam so far), doesn't that make her delusional? what is the difference between her and an anjali? they would both be "stuck" in their "true" characters for their own reasons..

-Sush-

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kushikumari

Originally posted by Chaituv

Thumbs Up 
Today's episode was all abou Anji n her prem kahani, her secret meetings wth Shyam!
How she eats, drinks and takes medicines! RM ppl competing to feed her .
I literally hated everyone running behind the food trolley when HP is taking it to her room, arrrgh! Angry
Sush ,she never cared for the unborn , rem how she tried to kill the baby after Shyam was thrown out of the house. Her first preference is always shaym.  Even now after loosing the baby she is more concerned abt Shyam D'oh. Don't know when they ll show her growing up some brain n kicking Shyam out of her life!
  I still think Kushi is always like this , she always forget n forgives everyone , did she not forgive Asr?
Here I'm not comparing Asr with Shyam , but she saw how happy Anji is and so is Arnav, so she is trying to do what she is best at, becoming a  sacrificial lamb! Atleast this time she is thinking of discussing it with Arnav, thank God for the small mercies! 
       Though I' m trying to defend Kushi , I know they r butchering the characters, both Arnav and Kushi! Only person who is still in the character is one n only shyam!
        I wish they have given yestarday's epi today,  it was good n would have been a perfect epi for Friday!

here's my view on how Kushi has been shown at times...
Forgiving is wonderful, will never ignore such a wonderful quality... But, and its a big one, there has to be a learning from experiences. We don't remain what we were at 13 or 20, we evolve, our thoughts change, we learn whom to trust, whom not to, whom to relax around, whom to avoid, whom to listen to, whom not to, in short, we decipher another person and holding on to our values, behave accordingly.That is what life is about. Even in IPK, everyone seems to learn and lead their life based on experiences. Kushi too, to some extent has molded her character based on past experiences. So why this stump in growth to her character now? And for some one with strong moral values, how could she be shown to think this way? Not getting that part...
 If Kushi continues to remain true to her character in spite of all that she & her family has been through with shyam, (she is the only one who has seen the worst of shyam so far), doesn't that make her delusional? what is the difference between her and an anjali? they would both be "stuck" in their "true" characters for their own reasons..

Well said! Apparently...Khushi does not even consider her past experience in making a decision...

Truth as they know it...does not even factor in the way IPKKND women behave and make decisions...
Anjali and
Khushi...alike...so it seems...

I am not sure if I have any appetite for watching todays episode...

DefLeppard

Go to top