Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sushpective: This was RIDICULOUS!! (Page 10)

nashnini Senior Member
nashnini
nashnini

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbk2

Sush...

Khushi will bring Shyam back..wait and watch...then that will complete the list of ridiculous Angry

I am waiting for this part of the track to get over - its like we are poised on top of a sheer drop like a roller coaster...just waiting for the sickening drop now, so that this nonsense can get over and we can move on already!

I feel like punching Anjali when I see her, I have zero sympathy for her character - I do not see a grieving mother - instead we see a lovesick manipulative woman who doesn't seem to remember she just lost a baby! All she wants is her husband back... 

And Khushi - she seems to have developed amnesia...maybe she needs Shyam to come and manhandle her again to jolt her memory. Had they shown her thinking that Anji may not survive unless Shyam is brought in, and there is no other way, it would have made more sense. But her thinking that Shyam may have changed is totally D'oh

I skipped the entire epiosde today... Read the live updates...and will continue doing so till they are done showing that viscious animal back in the house and the story moving to the next part.

I just do not have the patience to watch the crapfest going on right now in IPK.

ClapClapClapAGREE WITH YOU TOTALLY...I HAVENT SEEN THE SHOW AS WELLL...CANT GET MY SELF TO SIT THRU TIS CURRENT CRAP...JUST READ THE UPDATE...N IM ALREADY FURIOUS...

WHAT HV THESE GUYS DONE TO SUCH A WONDERFUL SHOW...ShockedShockedShocked

I SOMEHOW CANT GET OVER KHUSHI...ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused  TEMPORARY AMNESIA...IF SHE FEELS SHYAM HAS CHANGED ...SO GOOD FOR HER...BUT WHY OH WHY DOESNT SHE CONSULT ARNAV ??? THE MANY TIMES IN THE PAST THAT SHE HAS TAKEN ON HERSELF TO HIDE FACTS N STAY MUM...SHE HAS MESSED UP BIG TIME...EVEN ARNAV S KIDNAPPING WAS THANKS TO HER STUPIDITY...SO WHY AGAIN...OuchOuchOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sush-sbk2

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meshas

they can reduce the damage to some extent, if Khushi informs Arnav about Shyam's secret visits to RM?
They've shown Khushi to be very honest, but even she suffers from amnesia? I'am 100% sure she will withhold this info from Arnav.Hope they prove me wrong?

I think you are right...the missed opportunity on Friday...says that she will eventually not tell him...

showstruckanjs

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nashnini

Originally posted by sbk2

Sush...

Khushi will bring Shyam back..wait and watch...then that will complete the list of ridiculousAngry

I am waiting for this part of the track to get over - its like we are poised on top of a sheer drop like a roller coaster...just waiting for the sickening drop now, so that this nonsense can get over and we can move on already!

I feel like punching Anjali when I see her, I have zero sympathy for her character - I do not see a grieving mother - instead we see a lovesick manipulative woman who doesn't seem to remember she just lost a baby! All she wants is her husband back...

And Khushi - she seems to have developed amnesia...maybe she needs Shyam to come and manhandle her again to jolt her memory. Had they shown her thinking that Anji may not survive unless Shyam is brought in, and there is no other way, it would have made more sense. But her thinking that Shyam may have changed is totallyD'oh

I skipped the entire epiosde today... Read the live updates...and will continue doing so till they are done showing that viscious animal back in the house and the story moving to the next part.

I just do not have the patience to watch the crapfest going on right now in IPK.

</div>

<div>

ClapClapClapAGREE WITH YOU TOTALLY...I HAVENT SEEN THE SHOW AS WELLL...CANT GET MY SELF TO SIT THRU TIS CURRENT CRAP...JUST READ THE UPDATE...N IM ALREADY FURIOUS...

</div>
WHAT HV THESE GUYS DONE TO SUCH A WONDERFUL SHOW...ShockedShockedShocked

<div>I SOMEHOW CANT GET OVER KHUSHI...Confused TEMPORARY AMNESIA...IF SHE FEELS SHYAM HAS CHANGED ...SO GOOD FOR HER...BUT WHY OH WHY DOESNT SHE CONSULT ARNAV ??? THE MANY TIMES IN THE PAST THAT SHE HAS TAKEN ON HERSELF TO HIDE FACTS N STAY MUM...SHE HAS MESSED UP BIG TIME...EVEN ARNAV S KIDNAPPING WAS THANKS TO HER STUPIDITY...SO WHY AGAIN...OuchOuchOuch

The most frustrating part for IPKKND viewers is ...the gaps in Khushis characterization...

But why do you say Anavs kidnapping was due to he stupidity...??? Did I miss something?...

Edited by -Sush- - 08 September 2012 at 8:55am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sbk2

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by showstruck

Way too many chances we gave them really. I am taking the break you took a month back.

The new spoiler confirming Khushi bringing Shyam back and he finding out Gaimas truth and hard times ahead are so UGHGH...may be time for another break is coming up... Confused

Edited by -Sush- - 08 September 2012 at 3:27pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DefLeppardpremparbatshowstrucksbk2polly_mk

showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sush-

Way too many chances we gave them really. I am taking the break you took a month back.

The new spoiler confirming Khushi bringing Shyam back and he finding out Gaimas truth and hard times ahead are so UGHGH...may be time for another break is coming up... Confused

It's eminent. Not watching. Don't even feel like reading WU. How did they managed to ruin it all? Inexperience ? Choked on success?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DefLeppardsbk2-Sush-

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:52pm | IP Logged

It's eminent. Not watching. Don't even feel like reading WU. How did they managed to ruin it all? Inexperience ? Choked on success?

Who knows Israt...but I think poor direction and poor characterization has a lot to do with it...neither the story nor the characters are able to connect with the audience consistently...may be there is an upside to all this...I am close to finishing my book today...which is so rich in characterization...I am reminded of the difference so clearly between a soap like this and a well written book...

Edited by -Sush- - 08 September 2012 at 3:53pm

sbk2anjs

sun2011 Goldie
sun2011
sun2011

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:09pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mahi122

Sush - random thought - with Deepali leaving, and putting it in perspective with DB and Akshay interview...you think the PH is in pressure because all character actors have been grumbling collectively ??...that is why they changed the story and compromised Kushi's character...if true...I would be upset...all character actors got so famous with the show...and now to blackmail - give me lead role or I will leave...make my character look stronger than Kushi or I will leave...random thought...do you think the PH is acting out of pressure ??

They have butchered Khushis character before as well...most noticeable was when they had her feeding kheer to Shyam...I dont know what caused it...but I was pissed off enough to skip 1 month of IPKKND...

Sush  = totally agree with you. I could not stand that scene where Khushi was feeding Shyam the Kheer!!! Ridiculous I say! I don't have the stomach to see such scenes again with perhaps Khushi feeding Shyam in front of Anjali to make Di happy!!!!:( And Arnav seeing Di happy - - allowing for all this to happen!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sush-

Mysticaldivine IF-Sizzlerz
Mysticaldivine
Mysticaldivine

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Nice post Sush. You voiced out what I have in my mind.All these women in this show  are being portrayed so weak and brainless ,I don't know why.

spirit-Sush-

Go to top