Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Sushpective: This was RIDICULOUS!!

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:14pm | IP Logged

I have given Anjalis story a chance...
I have been fair to Daljeet...
Even though I have fast forwarded her scenes with Shyam...I have tried to understand that the show has to give other actors a chance to play a role that is significant...

But It is ridiculous to watch Shyamu ANjali meeting in a room like teenage lovers and ARnie acting like the dad...
It is ridiculous to see Anjalis baby bump disappearing in a day...
It is ridiculous to see the lacerations on her feet just gone in a day...
It is ridiculous to watch a grown up woman being fed by hand by her family members...
It is ridiculous to tolerate Shyamu fooling everyone...
And yes It is ridiculous to watch Khushi in the same dress yet again...

I have no defense for how ridiculous this was...

Why is Anjali not thinking about the loss of her baby...she is totally focused on Shyamu...Where is the grief part?
Why is Khushi not even thinking that Shyamu tried to kill Arnav...

Why can't these women handle more than one thought at a time?

Edited by -Sush- - 07 September 2012 at 6:22pm

The following 138 member(s) liked the above post:

Srk30newipkkmayainKitwatswatimalkar4mona67sangeeta230811ramaravihm2630omlgrsReachme-aliyah-krisha06minnumaaKr1alwaysArnavKiKhushixyzw231nikkiaprillnp11phloxyrasamsg1gurtiliciousserendipity235n091505Simone2005jioraradiationgilgameshMizhiT4YY4B4UnfinishedPrasRasAnchal_Msoapfreak13LaraHeerlanilandcrazyforarshijunelilyrajalekshmiKavita1000payel3004Archana89fizzyfairyzenjoehasheynashniniakanksha_adorindakateDazeecicilia9Tanumonkushikumarishagun-rocksMahi122-Siaa-raman987DCgirlJulie0001zobshehyongshinShanak_FanNikki_Crani2007-Maggie-malosesun2011orianthiannieKamisuvfareeFrigateAddie07DefLeppardsneaky-aj..Damsel..sparikhlazylad8-FauZisg08archie_79Niva1Shas3BibliobibulusAfyaemistryIceflamesAmazingAmySiri22TheSmurfsswat.gjessjazzsrain10Shegarf71dipali13gatheringstorm..mrinalini..stg1JerryTheMouseMentalExoticadushturainChaituvmsin--sumana13--serialwatcher16S.Stephypisces25soapsudsZuzanaspiritOmaRamdassCDlovemommy2000premparbatparu_rox.Mandy.OmNaMaSteOmmomma1128bikeriderOnepoundChicDiamondLifeCandYlicious_SInfofanTheEmpressincandescentMrDarcyfanclarissajohnChitraFsbk2anjsTia.0...Tanu...BeautyForAshesMysticaldivineNestleToulousexAaliyapolly_mksonia_1_TheJoker-

Unfinished Senior Member
Unfinished
Unfinished

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
And it is ridiculous that Khushi could forget something  like attempted murder and consider suggesting bringing Shyam back to RM.

Kushi girl, that dude bound and gagged you and threw you on the road to be run over by any car coming by ... don't ever forget that...!!!!!!!

Oh why why why has no one handed Shyam over to the police yet?

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

ramaravi49nd-aliyah-nashninidorindakatelanilandPlovesArshirajalekshmimsg1LaraHeermeshasshagun-rockssun2011orianthiShanak_Fanlazylad8-FauZiShas3AfyaSiri22gatheringstorm--sumana13--lara3110OmaRamdass-Sush-TheEmpressInfofan

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
:D

Join the club! Our saving grace, they're either already on damage control or will get there max by the end of the week!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchal_MPlovesArshimeshasshagun-rocksAfyaSiri22spirit--sumana13--DiamondLifesbk2-Sush-

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
Hi Sush 

Like you I have been very sympathetic towards Anjali and DB... If she wanted to take centre stage then this was her chance but really now it is becoming intolerable.

She is a grown women why can't she behave as one...I understand weak , I understand the emotional support required when her husband was kicked out. And now when she lost her kid...but behaving like a 5 year old  ?   There is just no words , ridiculous does not cut it.

Shyam and Anjali have become the romantic couple and all that remains is a Teri Meri dance sequence on them.

If Shyam was hated I think Anjali is coming second.   This is extremely BAD writing or you and me completely don t understand TV characters ...

What happened to Khushi today...gosh . A Shyam sighting made her dopey as well.  

Really Sush I think our expectations of the show need to change. Now it is like any other RIDICULOUS show on Telly with  just two good looking and good actors.

I am totally lost for words today.

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

Kitwatsangeeta230811hm2630kohamgilgameshzenjoedorindakatenashninihasheyPlovesArshimsg1Anchal_MLaraHeercrazyforarshimayuri099meshasshagun-rockssun2011TanumonkushikumariAmazingAmyfareeDefLeppardSiri22Afyasparikhlazylad8-FauZiZuzanaspiritS.Stephy--sumana13--DiamondLifesbk2MysticaldivineOmNaMaSteOm-Sush-Infofanpolly_mk

aKr1always Groupbie
aKr1always
aKr1always

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
So very true Ms Universe.. And just by reading your points of 'the ridiculous', it made me realize even further how RIDICULOUS is the show now from its inception.
Kudos to you for voicing the above with grace ...as always Star
akr1

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

PlovesArshidorindakatekushikumarisun2011Afyalazylad8-FauZiShas3--sumana13---Sush-MrDarcyfan

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
And there is more...

Why on earth is the nurse in cahoots with the criminal turned teen age lover?

What was wrong with the previous gynecologist any way?

AGHGHGH...

Angry Angry

Edited by -Sush- - 07 September 2012 at 6:35pm

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

PrasRasAnchal_McrazyforarshiPlovesArshizenjoerajalekshminashninidorindakatemeshasshagun-rockssun2011kushikumariShas3sparikhlazylad8-FauZiAmazingAmySiri22IceflamesgatheringstormChaituvZuzana--sumana13--spiritS.StephyChitraFMrDarcyfanDiamondLifeInfofanOmNaMaSteOm

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Sush...

Khushi will bring Shyam back..wait and watch...then that will complete the list of ridiculous Angry

I am waiting for this part of the track to get over - its like we are poised on top of a sheer drop like a roller coaster...just waiting for the sickening drop now, so that this nonsense can get over and we can move on already!

I feel like punching Anjali when I see her, I have zero sympathy for her character - I do not see a grieving mother - instead we see a lovesick manipulative woman who doesn't seem to remember she just lost a baby! All she wants is her husband back... 

And Khushi - she seems to have developed amnesia...maybe she needs Shyam to come and manhandle her again to jolt her memory. Had they shown her thinking that Anji may not survive unless Shyam is brought in, and there is no other way, it would have made more sense. But her thinking that Shyam may have changed is totally D'oh

I skipped the entire epiosde today... Read the live updates...and will continue doing so till they are done showing that viscious animal back in the house and the story moving to the next part.

I just do not have the patience to watch the crapfest going on right now in IPK.

Edited by sbk2 - 07 September 2012 at 6:35pm

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

zenjoerajalekshminashninihasheydorindakateAnchal_Mmayuri099meshasshagun-rockssun2011kushikumarilazylad8-FauZiDefLeppardShas3Siri22AmazingAmysparikhZuzanamommy2000--sumana13--premparbatMrDarcyfan-Sush-InfofanDiamondLife...Tanu...polly_mk

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Unfinished

</div><font color="#990033" size="3">And it is ridiculous that Khushi could forget something like attempted murder and consider suggesting bringing Shyam back to RM. </font><div>
<font color="#990033" size="3">Kushi girl, that dude bound and gagged you and threw you on the road to be run over by any car coming by ... don't ever forget that...!!!!!!!</font>
</div><div><font color="#990033" size="3">Oh why why why has no one handed Shyam over to the police yet? </font>

The thought does not even cross her mind...Do they think the whole kidnapping track was a BLOOPER...and everyone should just forget about it...like their heroine...???????   I lost my patience with them today...

Edited by -Sush- - 07 September 2012 at 6:42pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

PrasRasAnchal_MLaraHeercrazyforarshiPlovesArshidorindakatekushikumarimeshasshagun-rockssun2011sparikhShas3Siri22JerryTheMouse--sumana13--ZuzanaspiritInfofanDiamondLifepolly_mk

Go to top