Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Why Khushi should not think Shyam has changed (Page 4)

-Cheeni- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cheeni-
-Cheeni-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:04am | IP Logged
i agree...most needed people...
who think khushi is doing wrong then i think they don't understand khushi. ...

pieryrose IF-Sizzlerz
pieryrose
pieryrose

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged
ur points are valid dear.
tAriAn Senior Member
tAriAn
tAriAn

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged
very well said... good post. agree with your thoughts

whatever bad things shyam has tried to do or did finally, there is no one else to prove that, unless shyam himself, this can only be happen when he talks about it to himself or may be to a 2nd person.. for example to khushi. because according to him, except arnav no on else will believe khushi.
 how actually shyam's truth will come out, for that he needs to come back to rm. even it is by khushi or arnav. 
you were right, that last fight, on the daytime khushi was wearing same dress, but not while fighting.
iria_luvsLindor IF-Rockerz

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:58am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
bangles Senior Member
bangles
bangles

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged
My two cents:
Khushi has been at the  receiving end of Shyaam's evil designs. Although Arnav was harsh in his dealings with Khushi to start off with, he has also changed gradually in his feelings and behaviour towards Khushi and now they are both deeply in love with each other. Neither Khushi or the viewers felt that Arnav had evil intent towards Khushi- his aim has been the well being of his sister and Khushi has been a victim in this.

Arnav has made big mistakes, but I do not credit him with being evil. I will never paint Shyaam and Arnav with the same paint brush. There is a totally different eerie quality  to Shyam's evil nature.  His motives  and means are totally evil. He switches his charm on and off to manipulate people, his moods change from being charming to malicious within seconds- and  Khushi has been the victiom of this. If he were to be referred to me for an assessment I would not hesitate  to diagnose him with antisocial  personality disorder. The prognosis is poor  despite long term therapy and the criminal justice system has a better chance of limiting the negative behaviors. Birth of a baby/ a change in life cirumctance may seem to have reformed the peron in the short term, but nothing would have changed in terms of the original issues that motivate  such negative behaviours and acting out. 

How can she see these 2 men in the same way, apply the same rules and have similar set of expectations from them? 

Khushi's downfall is that she takes it on herself to handle situations where it is not her business. She needs to simply share / pass on information to the people who can manage it  ( Arnav)  rather than to interpret  the information and then come up with the solution herself. I won't be surprised if we see her coming up with a plan  shortly to get Shayam and Anjali back together, without the knowledge of  Arnav and the rest of the rest of the family. 

Khushi needs to redeem herself  too and show some growth in her character. She can start by sharing information about Shyaam with Arnav without much delay and perhaps assist Arnav in sorting this out. She must start thinking of herself as part of a team with Arnav and trust him to do the right thing.   She must also learn that one size does not fit all: every situation needs its own unique solution. Trusting everyone blindly will not work -  the same kind and forgiving attitude is not necessarily the best attitude to have!  Khushi  and Arnav must also learn to let go- they must allow people to make ther own mistakes and learn from them-  Anjali needs to face some bitter truths and learn some lessons the hard way! That is the kindest and the best thing that they can do for Anjali at present.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ThithliDhost

sanny-beautiful IF-Dazzler
sanny-beautiful
sanny-beautiful

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Completely agree with you..Thumbs Up
tptwi IF-Rockerz
tptwi
tptwi

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Nice post! I agree with you. Anyone can change after loosing a child, so then why is Khushi wrong to think that Shaym might have changed? 
As far as arHi go,  Arnav will not misunderstand Khushi. He cannot even think of thinking that Khushi brought Shaym back for herself. That would destroy their bond in ways that cannot be describes. He knows how much Khushi loves him. Their relationship is too strong for anyone or anything to come in between them. He might be upset because she went against his wish but he will VERY soon forgive her. He will know that she brought him back just for Anjali's happiness and recovery. This will infact make their bond stronger! Arnav will see that Khushi is willing to stay around the guy who ruined her life just for Anjali's well being. Shaym needs to return in order for the track to proceed. His return will make Anjali's track die down as she will get better very soon. His return will lead to the revelation of his reality. His return will somehow lead to arHi's remarriage. 
garlic IF-Dazzler
garlic
garlic

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
nice post

Go to top