Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Why Khushi should not think Shyam has changed (Page 2)

zahrazar Senior Member
zahrazar
zahrazar

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
nice post i am sure that asr will never think that khushi "has still some feeling for shaym" cos she never had feelings for shaym ( thanks God) she was engaged with him cos she was forced, remember!

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Very well written post. .ClapClap I totally agree wid you. She is right on her place...
vkp1989 IF-Rockerz
vkp1989
vkp1989

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Nice pointers.
n091505 Senior Member
n091505
n091505

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dramacrazy12

Shyam and ASR are different individuals constitutionally.

ASR was rude, ruthless but there was an inherent righteousness and goodness about him. He cared for his sister and family more than himself. Infact Khushi got attracted to him because she sensed his hidden nature. She saw him buy pigeons for an orphan, give in to his di's demands, even arrange Payash marraige when he realized where Aakash's heart lay. He was distant but he never mistreated Guptas. Even after marraige Khushi always thought something had happenned for him to behave so ruthlessly. My point being he did not change , he just opened up a little more to Khushi. He never cheated, kidnapped or attempt to murder anyone.

Now Shyam is a completely different kind of person. He is inherently evil and self-centered. He has cheated, kidnapped and attempted to murder Arnav. He did all this when he knew he was to be a father. I am just surprised that he is not in a jail and is roaming free. Do you think a person like that can change? More than that are you ready to let a person like that anywhere near a loved one even if you think that he might have changed?  Do you ever dare leave a child around a changed pedophile? Do you ever leave a vunerable wife around a pschotic cheater who might have changed?

Since Khushi has suffered through worst of it and she has most to lose, it surprises me that she even entertained that thought. Will she be able to forgive herself if Shyam succeeds in killing Arnav or Anjali down the road. Atleast Anjali and Dadi have the excuse of being unaware of truth, Khushi does not even have that luxury.

@ red - Bang on!! 100% with you here. That's why what k is thinking of doing is sticking in my craw so much. She knows how evil Shyam is, she's seen it time & time again. Arnav was cruel to her not evil. Big difference. Cruelty can be forgiven if love is a factor, which it is in arshi's case. Evilness cannot be forgiven & nor is it redeemable. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

viv04Horizon

Mariam.Ejaz Goldie
Mariam.Ejaz
Mariam.Ejaz

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
agree with u...
Arshics IF-Sizzlerz
Arshics
Arshics

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Thank you for making this post, Chowna. 

I have been struggling to find reasons for Khushi thinking that Shaym has changed. 

Your explanations sounds logical and in character for Khushi. 

Yes, when you think like that, kuch logic banta hai!
-Kina- IF-Sizzlerz
-Kina-
-Kina-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged
I agree with you
thank you for making this post

riafna IF-Rockerz
riafna
riafna

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Khushi there is change in ASR and Shyam.ASR never tries to kill you and he was angry with you never try to cheat you.Whenever he hurts you, he felt bad, even when he hates you he runs towards you and you can clearly see the guilt, pain etc according to situation.Humanity still remains there.
Shyam he lies lot, cheated you and wife same time and both families, he is murderer, you gave him lot of chances but never changes, you gave him one more chance when you heard he gonna become father , after that also he tries to lust you and kill your hubby .He is really psychic he won't change.Humanity already vanishes from him.

I know Khushi you have positive attitude but with that don't close your eyes towards reality.Open your eyes Khushi...He is manipulator, cheater, lair, murder, and you saw what extend you will go...

Go to top