Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Why Khushi should not think Shyam has changed

chowna Goldie
chowna
chowna

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
i may be bashed for this its just an opinion

but think

Khushi always is a kindhearted person who forgives and believes in a second chance

Thinks from the heart never the head

Takes things at face value

Now before you all read further here it is

Why will she not think a person can change she has a classic example in the form of
Arnav Singh Raizada in fornt of her.

See their own history only a near death loss of each other during kidnapping made both realise their feelings for each other then why will she not think the same that a tragedy of a baby loss can make shyam change

Are you all not liking me its ok
im not liking my self right now as well for thinking like this
never mind i wil tell my mom off as we had an argument of Khushi  and its she who made me see this side

Ok im one of the biggest fan of ASR my family thinks im mad

but this has to be said to understand Khushi logic

Now im not comparing ASR to Shyam
but 
Didnt ASR hurt her from the begining she rebelled and gave it back then things changed between them slowly  she changed but then came terrace and  he went back to ASR  full on mode didnt she brave that also
so the forum is upset over all the harshness that ASR dished out and she just accepted his one sorry and went ahead and all then said all is fair in love then

So now when she thinks Shyam has changed due to baby loss is she not right in thinking that
if ASR can change after kidnapping why cant he
She has seen it  wa sshyams presence that brought the change in anjali

on monday what i would like to see is they talk she tell him
she saw Shyam in the house meeting Anjali
she saw the change brought in anjali
she understadns his stance but if he can change why cant
Shyam i know we know he has not im talking from Khushis pov

She tell him its better  way to keep and eye on Shyam so that if he does
hurt anjali then they can be there for her

Ok ASr may get angry and lash out at her they may fight have no talk for some time
he may realise and then agree

A heathy realtion is a relation where difference of opinion exisit

Maybe ASR decided once an for all show true face of

Shyam to the family that way he can get rid of him completly

Im not liking the idea of them seperating because of Shyam but i think it works in they favour later

im just hoping Arnav doesnt think Khushi has still some feeling for shyam and gets manipluated by sham saying Khushiji brought him inthe house what does that say

ok i finsihed whats in my head

all bashes u can bash

i was hopng for a healthy conversation on the forum .

have nice weekend

Ps on the side note isnt this the same dress she wore when Anjali went to abort and ASR lashed out at her and  told her you are the biggest mistake of my life i wish i had not meet you

well if clothes logic is taken  into account the a big fight is in store for us

Edited by chowna - 07 September 2012 at 9:56pm

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

ypnhk_sonugem_14shilpacmchashni12ipkkndstarRias sharmaSilpa_25aastha150597arunacclovesharunbangleskitty789deeptha93anihabhiFazziviv04fatim28GirlOfFireMariam.Ejazamimusrina25priyankaaspsharmilaSarun_4evermeshasTinkerbell5lazylad8-FauZiSanthu.The.KingGazal..sanny-beautifulnehusashhhThithliDhostdipali13Barundeewani19sankadevi30iria_luvsLindorChaituvarshi_karishpremparbatragvir.fanpieryrosepup03ProngsPadsMoonyJoseph_AxAaliya

chowna Goldie
chowna
chowna

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
No one likes this thinking
its ok

i got it off my head at least
anihabhi Senior Member
anihabhi
anihabhi

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
nice post..why would you think some body will bash you..there is a point in u r post.. of course according to kushi's character she would definitely think that shyam has changed and we all know that only kushi can make arnav agree to get that idiot back in to RM..we have seen that already she made him accept to lot of things before too..from the day kushi talked to arnav about shyam that he may have changed though she said to arnav that shyam may not be changed but I was sure kushi will be the one to force arnav to get shyam back..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

spsharmiladipali13GodhuliLogonJoseph_Ashonasandy

trishy13 Goldie
trishy13
trishy13

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:26pm | IP Logged

OMG thank you, thank you, thank you for a wonderful and sensible post. I 100 % agree with what you have written.
It's in Khushi's nature to always think the best of everyone. It's who she is and who she will always be. I agree when you said that even ASR was a total ass to her and he has said and done some pretty hurtful things to her and even she has seen him change. So why can't she see Shyam as a person who has changed. She's not wrong in her thinking especially when she sees Anjali all happy and then sees Shyam sneaking out of her room...We all know that Shyam is one hell of a manipulator so how can a person as good hearted as Khushi not get sucked into his lies...Now khushi has always been a person who thinks from her heart not from her brain so yeah I totally get what you are saying.

Awesome, awesome post!

Edited by trishy13 - 07 September 2012 at 6:25pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Rias sharmaShivani.dipali13shonasandyJoseph_A

fatim28 Senior Member
fatim28
fatim28

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
agree with with
xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
Wonderful post I 100% agree with your point of view. 

Edited by IshqSufiyana - 07 September 2012 at 6:31pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dipali13shonasandy

dipali13 IF-Dazzler
dipali13
dipali13

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
 Thumbs Up 100% agree with u...ClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shonasandy

dramacrazy12 Goldie
dramacrazy12
dramacrazy12

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Shyam and ASR are different individuals constitutionally.

ASR was rude, ruthless but there was an inherent righteousness and goodness about him. He cared for his sister and family more than himself. Infact Khushi got attracted to him because she sensed his hidden nature. She saw him buy pigeons for an orphan, give in to his di's demands, even arrange Payash marraige when he realized where Aakash's heart lay. He was distant but he never mistreated Guptas. Even after marraige Khushi always thought something had happenned for him to behave so ruthlessly. My point being he did not change , he just opened up a little more to Khushi. He never cheated, kidnapped or attempt to murder anyone.

Now Shyam is a completely different kind of person. He is inherently evil and self-centered. He has cheated, kidnapped and attempted to murder Arnav. He did all this when he knew he was to be a father. I am just surprised that he is not in a jail and is roaming free. Do you think a person like that can change? More than that are you ready to let a person like that anywhere near a loved one even if you think that he might have changed?  Do you ever dare leave a child around a changed pedophile? Do you ever leave a vunerable wife around a pschotic cheater who might have changed?

Since Khushi has suffered through worst of it and she has most to lose, it surprises me that she even entertained that thought. Will she be able to forgive herself if Shyam succeeds in killing Arnav or Anjali down the road. Atleast Anjali and Dadi have the excuse of being unaware of truth, Khushi does not even have that luxury.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ypnhk_sonusz786Rias sharmaskamaniviv04n091505Shivani.Horizonlazylad8-FauZisankadevi30

Go to top