Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Who is killing the show? (Page 8)

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbk2

La Hug

I apologize for responding so late...had to step out in the evening, and got busy.

Well written Girl! An articulately and succinctly put together post Clap

All I'll say is that this is a discussion forum, where everyone is allowed to express themselves freely, as long as no one uses rude or abusive language towards other members or breaks the rules of the forum, all of us have the right to express ourselves.

These days, especially this week the story has taken a turn for the worse...and the reason why we all are fond of this serial seems to be losing its sheen - the Arhi love story! 
As far as I know, majority of the people fell in love with this serial because of Arhi/Sarun...the other characters were usually appreciated as long as their tracks did not overshadow or eclipse the Arhi story. 
We loved Anjali when she was the doting sister, now her character has been messed up - she is shown manipulative as well as naive to the point of stupid, selfish, self centered and now after her miscarriage, instead of being shown as a mother in shock of losing her baby, she is shown like a lovestruck teenager, who is pining away for her husband - a guy who has been exposed as her own brother's kidnapper, who lusted over his wife!

Who will like such a character?! There is no way people will sympathize with a woman like Anjali...especially when she is emotionally manipulating and using her own brother.

Not to mention, we all were waiting to see Arhi getting married, at least that part should have been shown without interruptions...but they ruined the track by thrusting Anjali in our faces right in the middle of the most awaited events!

Obviously people will crib and complain. If we loved and praised the serial and actors during its golden era, we have the right to criticize and complain if we are not happy with it.

We cannot be expected to keep singing praises and pretend everything is hunky dory, when things are obviously not that way!

Many posts I have come across today are well written and quite polite...as  long as people are polite and state their opinions or arguments without stepping on anyone else's toes, or resorting to personal mudslinging, I think each person is entitled to his/her own opinion.

Live...and let live. 

Hey Shweta.. Hug My level headed and wise friend .. Thank you sweetie for your response ..

Yes we had not bargained for the  intrusion of Shyam during the most awaited wedding .. This is the first wedding where I see the bride being sidelined.. Ouch

Now I have begun to wonder if we will have to wait for another 6 months to see the ArShi wedding... Looks like the Khushi & ASR's world is going to fall apart from all sides.. ALong with Shyam, Dadi too will try her best to break this liaison.. I doubt is ASR will hate Khushi when he finds out who Garima is.. he may prevent Khushi from going to her Maika but not hate Khushi when the past is revealed.. . of course knowing Khushi we know she will try to sneak out to meet her mother and that will not sit well with ASR.. this could bring about a rift between them..

Why is the villain always getting the upper hand over the hero? Why is the shrewd and intelligent hero being shown as helpless and unable to fight the villain.. Why can't the heor figure out the evil intentions of Shyam.. these are all points that are playing against the serial.. we are tired of seeing evil always defeating  the righteous..
I don't want to wait for the last week of the serial to see SHyam put behind bars..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sbk2

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Noname7

Writing (CVs) and story line is killing the show. There are many the tear-jerking melodramatic, terrible dramas in the TV. IPKKND was a little different - now it is falling back in the same line. It is devoid of good story line and now CVs are back in their effort to try and hide their own lack of imagination with the Shyam track. I am not surprised that Payal is leaving the show.. CVs are in love with Shyam (and the Dadi who is worse than Shyam). A few months back it was Daljeet Bhanot (Di) had threatened to quit the show -- hence this awful story line in her favor?! Instead they could have shown that she becomes a more independent, confident, self sufficient woman.. Her character is taking a nose dive -- as well as Shyam's (though he is a good actor). If anybody is killing the show it is the writer(s).

So, is Payal - a half-sister of Arnav? 
Who are Khusi's real parents and how are they related to Garima exactly?
Hopefully CVs will not come with weird ideas of somehow relating Khusi and Arnav (other than the present impending relation as a couple)
When will the family, Anjali, and the rest -- discover the will that Shyamji has hidden underneath the palan? 
When will Dadi leave the show?
When will Di's character have some backbone.. 
Why Khushi's character cannot remain independent, fun loving, thinking, and intelligent..why she has to go all illogical, nonsensical, and weak?

If there is another round of hate track, I would like to see Khushi walk out of RM with her head held high... she no long is required to put up with the atrocities in the Raizada household.. more so now as there is nothing to compel her to stay ... Payal too has  left the show.. I doubt if the PH will find a replacement for her... there is already too many distractions to the main plot so one less character is not going to hurt the show... ...

The Maha episode may see the Return of Shyam..

mayuri099

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stafhtad

Hello La,
How are you dear.  Sorry for such a late response.  I was busy today and could only login few minutes ago.
You have written it very beautifully.
However, it will be lost on the people who think postivity means calling people criticising as bashers.
CVs have made mince meat of every character and are taking great pleasure in the killing of the show. 

Hey Sudha Hug Thank you honey for the response.. I like your take on positivity LOL There are a few words that have become fashionable on the forum... both Bashing and Negativity are two of them..
LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

Who's killing the show?

Excessive dumbness of characters 

Stupidity is one of the aspects that is killing the show..
the PH has underestimated the intelligence of the audience Big smile
LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tnusredey

Completely agree with u!! Luvd da demand suply xplanatn
Evn I said it yestrday its bettr 2 end da show rathr dan showing sumthng which is shit. Its da CVs who suddenly decided 2 ruin da show. Its bettr show a happy ending & end da show. Enough said.

Thanks tnusredey...
LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LIKEDMG

Very well written post.
 IPK  gets unexpected popularity world wide. 4 lions always ruins the show after it becomes popular.same thing happens to DMG. but this time they hv changed the track and made the leads side.I dont hv any idea hw cud a professional PH dont know the USP of  IPK? side lining Arnav and Khushi ,for giving Anjhali screen space is none other than sucidal attempt.when they hv Arnav and Khushi's marriage track..and they  cud make it entertaining and trp gaining.hw come any CVS cud think that Anjhali's track wud b accepted?Confused..may b nowadays ...there r only assistances of assistence CVs  working for IPK..so output is like it..no brain..no entertainment..no love story...As the successes of IPK  was the team..then whole team is responsible for killing it...
if u compare whole package now and old IPK..the differences show very clearly...ASR looks...Arnav-khushi's scenes..episode execution..story telling...I hope IPK team shud uderstand their faults not given criticism named negative/bashing..

Thanks LikeDMG..we  neither see hate nor love in this story now.. An Arshi with daggers drawn is any day viewable than the Anjali/Shyam love story.. LOL

LIKEDMG

sparkle2985 IF-Sizzlerz
sparkle2985
sparkle2985

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:43am | IP Logged
one thing i want to tell is
STAR PLUS IS GOING TO DO THIS i.e KILL BEFORE IT DIE
star will not allow its shows to die with low trp and it is going to show them change in timeslot v v soon
BECOZ ONLINE FANS R ANGRY THEN THE OTHER PPL CANNOT EVEN STOP THEM FROM TAKING HARSH DECISIONS AND
IF IS DEFO SEEN BY ONE OF THE STARPLUS MEMBERS AND THEY R ALL NOTICING THE ANGERR OF IPKKNDIANS
PH BEWARE UR OR OUR SHOW WILL BE IN HUGE DANGER

LadyLaLa

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bella27

Our criticism "Killing" the show really ?? D'oh yawn  
Daljeet has killed the show Pig  
what can we do Silly 

Everyone is looking for a scapegoat.. Big smile