LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BornThisWay

Originally posted by LadyLaLa

Girl, you're on fire today.
Shant! shant! breathe in breathe out!LOL

Well I agree that Mr. & Mrs. Creep are getting way to screen space. Well "someone" had a good negotiation, remember??

Oh, By the way, that "Dekhna Hai Toh Dekho" still pisses me off! I don't think I'll be ever able to forget that.

I won't like to comment whether who is killing the show, but yes obviously the PH & the CVs themselves are playing a huge part of destructing their "own" baby.

Nice post La darling!Embarrassed

Hey BornThisWay Hug (it is one of my favourite songs of Lady Ga Ga).. Looking at ANjali I feel like singing Bad Romance ...

I have huffed and puffed and am now out of breath LOL 

The PH has been dangling the carrot for long and we silly gullible mares have been waiting eagerly for the ArShi wedding which I am pretty sure will never see the light of the day.. 

Its one of my fav songs too!LOL

Please don't insult my all time fav song by adding AnJHAli's name to it, I'll commit suicide!Dead
Once again breathe in breathe outMonkey Winks
Arshi wedding? you're still talking about Arshi wedding? seriously??Monkey Icon

By hook or by crook we will give them the wedding that Khushi has been dreaming of..

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chunkysony

TIME TESTED TRUE LOVE for VIEWERS,fans ,forum members OF IPKKND ,BY ipkknd TEAM , lets see what they give for us with twist , i want my old arshi back during PAYASH wedding, CVS ,PH plz bring back lalit mohan,ved raj back 

I would say Payal was the 3rd lead (if there is something like that) of the show.. even she had a lavish wedding with all pomp and fanfare.. I  want Khushi too to have a grand wedding.. just like the one she wanted.. DM cannot be that callous to deprive the girl with Golden heart..
LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by c3cilia

i completely agree with no objection ... 

Thank you Smile
BornThisWay IF-Stunnerz
BornThisWay
BornThisWay

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged

Girl, you're on fire today.
Shant! shant! breathe in breathe out!LOL

Well I agree that Mr. & Mrs. Creep are getting way to screen space. Well "someone" had a good negotiation, remember??

Oh, By the way, that "Dekhna Hai Toh Dekho" still pisses me off! I don't think I'll be ever able to forget that.

I won't like to comment whether who is killing the show, but yes obviously the PH & the CVs themselves are playing a huge part of destructing their "own" baby.

Nice post La darling!Embarrassed

Hey BornThisWay Hug (it is one of my favourite songs of Lady Ga Ga).. Looking at ANjali I feel like singing Bad Romance ...

I have huffed and puffed and am now out of breath LOL 

The PH has been dangling the carrot for long and we silly gullible mares have been waiting eagerly for the ArShi wedding which I am pretty sure will never see the light of the day.. 

Its one of my fav songs too!LOL

Please don't insult my all time fav song by adding AnJHAli's name to it, I'll commit suicide!Dead
Once again breathe in breathe outMonkey Winks
Arshi wedding? you're still talking about Arshi wedding? seriously??Monkey Icon

By hook or by crook we will give them the wedding that Khushi has been dreaming of..
Khushi had been dreaming right? Well we also be dreaming because the 4 shers will never fulfill Khushi's or our wishes!!!!Monkey Winks
*Calm down Megha, Calm down*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyLaLa

PrasRas Senior Member
PrasRas
PrasRas

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
GH killed the show with his dekhna hai to dekho and hormonal aunties dialogue

LadyLaLa

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CravingKhana

Hi La...
Its been a long time doll...how r u...??
.it is amusing that some think that those who might criticise on a forum stuck in cyber space could kill  a tv show...

heck i have never heard of a minority that is so powerful especially one that has no commercial clout...

infact that shows how limited our world is to ...think that we are so important...

yes those who voice there dissatisfaction are in the minority...of this forum that may be constitutes 5 per cent if that of the viewer ship and of that only  point .05 percent are TRP audience whose opinions are assumed not scientefically tallied...

So if the PH can convice the channel that they can make em money they all have a job...

sadly at the end of the day...i dont think this has much to do with art...and story telling much less our dissatisfaction of same

the only pple we seem to be able to  rile up are the multitude of die hard fans here who donot seem to be able to understand...that not everyone can fawn over so called good looks and almost never kisses...and pimply rshed hormones of the restricted...

that some actually saw some potential in this tale...in the talent and hoped for more and are now sorely dissapointed...

Hey Tangy Hug  I am great ? Haven't see you around too ...

How much can good looks sustain a serial?

I want to see Arshi completing their  kiss, I want Khushi to have her dream wedding... I want to see Babuji telling the truth about Shyam, I want  ASR to know that Khushi pawned her jewellery to get La and him together, I want Anjali to find the Last Will stuck to the cradle, I want Dadi see Shyam lust after Khushi ...  I want to see ASR telling Maami to treat his wife with respect.. I want NK Embarrassed

Well the PH is not interested in knowing what I want.. LOL
  most of all I want to see Arshi SR Embarrassed

CravingKhana

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spirit

Hey hello Lady L, great post. I applaud you for still having heart to raise these questions. As for your qs, who is killing the show. I dunno, I thought I did, even tried to stay away from the forum and look at this objectively, may be they are right, we are collectively unintelligent people who have failed to grasp the subtlety of their story telling and their screen play. We are just shallow individuals who want nothing more than to see the leads romance in every scene, we are fools to want to see more of Aakash, Payal or even inquire about the missing Mamaji, or ask silly questions like where is everyone's voice? We live in a perfect bubble full of rainbows nd unicorns, and violins playing 24*7 where there is no evil only good and more good, so fail to grasp the underlying message behind shyam's madness or evilness, we just don't get it. And so to make us understand they are giving us enough of Shyam and how great an evil he is, and yet we fail. We don't even understand dadi's pov or sympathze with Anjali's loss, and obviously have no clue when we say, she needs a shrink not a gynecologist. 

What do we know.

Hey Spirit.. Long time no see.. I still hold  a soft spot for this serial plus old habits die hard.. LOL ... 

You are right .. we should examine our mental stability for still wanting something sensible out of this serial.. One thing that bothers me  is how did Shyam use the poolside as his escape route.?. as far as I've seen the stairs from the poolside lands on the main hall doesn't it..? How come no one spotted him? Ouch 

Anjali sure needs a shrink and Shyam needs a Shaman LOL

VintageWine IF-Sizzlerz
VintageWine
VintageWine

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Our criticism "Killing" the show really ?? D'oh yawn  
Daljeet has killed the show Pig  
what can we do Silly 

LadyLaLa

Go to top