The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CetroniaLadyLaLaOmNaMaSteOm

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashi_82

Agree 100% with your post!!

Why is it so taboo for fans to share what they feel like? 

As a fan of Criminal Minds (US based FBI drama), I can tell you that what the fans say have a LOT of power, at least here in North America. For instance, the makers of the show decided to take out two of the popular female leads and inserted a new female character. You would not believe the ruckus that was created!! Eventually they had to undo what they did i.e. they got the female leads back and kicked out the new character. 

Now that is fan power. The criticism did not kill Criminal Minds. It took it back to being the amazing show that it is. 

Perhaps the IPKKND fans can learn a lesson from all this!!

I hear you Aashi... Smile

This forum was created for  fans   to share their views on their favourite show.. However, there are some fans  who only want to read  positive posts.. A healthy team  is made up with a mix of optimists and pessimists... if negative thinking is bad why do companies have Strategic and Risk plans? If this serial was  considered a project, I would sure like to see their Risk plan and strategy Big smile  Did they anticipate our reactions? Did they consider  it a threat or an opportunity?
Big smile

I am told the difference in the budget available to U S production houses which is what makes the stark difference in serials of both countries.. of course we should not forget the amount of research that is put into the scripts in U.S.  Which is what makes their serials superior...  If they show misleading or distorted facts, they could be in for a law suit.. thankfully in India no one cares to question or challenge the PHs for the content aired on Tele.. if that ws the case, it will be shutter down time for most PHs.

Why don't we see serials of U S showing disclaimers at the beginning of each serial? Makes one wonder isn't it?

Edited by LadyLaLa - 07 September 2012 at 11:31pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sbk2Sultan_Of_Swing

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Debarati7

Totally Agree...Nice answer for those who claim we members are bringing negativity to the forum...

This is platform for discussion.. we could air our views be it positive or negative as long as they are according to the forum rules..
Smile
LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BornThisWay

Girl, you're on fire today.
Shant! shant! breathe in breathe out!LOL

Well I agree that Mr. & Mrs. Creep are getting way to screen space. Well "someone" had a good negotiation, remember??

Oh, By the way, that "Dekhna Hai Toh Dekho" still pisses me off! I don't think I'll be ever able to forget that.

I won't like to comment whether who is killing the show, but yes obviously the PH & the CVs themselves are playing a huge part of destructing their "own" baby.

Nice post La darling!Embarrassed

Hey BornThisWay Hug (it is one of my favourite songs of Lady Ga Ga).. Looking at ANjali I feel like singing Bad Romance ...

I have huffed and puffed and am now out of breath LOL 

The PH has been dangling the carrot for long and we silly gullible mares have been waiting eagerly for the ArShi wedding which I am pretty sure will never see the light of the day.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BornThisWay

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kamalika..

Originally posted by premparbat

Hi ,

I absolutely agree with you. How can you and me kill a show. We are the audience who loved it when sense was shown and now do not when nonsense is churned out. Other than a remote or words we have no influence on the product whatsoever.

Acc to me the biggest problem that the PH is having is How do I  prolong the show ? If  ArHi get together then all is gone ...  Which is a logical question...there is a business decision and huge amount of money and payroles are involved.

Inthe quest to extend the show you need TRPS and for that you need to understand your audience.  The audience who watch IPK are not the regular TRP people but people across the globe and might I say smart and intelligent people who love a small town righteous girl and a good looking smart and arrogant guy.  We expect them to hold this character and not simply dumb them down whenever required.

I. Can guarantee you if they get a smart Khushi and the Shatir dimaag Arnav with even this rubbish kitchen politics in the background we will love it.  For heaven sake the leads are leads and this is a love story.  Stick to your original framework.  And like you I rather take quality than quantity.

Please please don't make Khushi look like a silly ill age bumpkin and Arnav the idiot...today was just terrible I have to say...don't know how long with this dadi Shyam and Anjali drama is going to last ? 
you r absolutely right

Hi Kamalika,  it so good to see you back and posting..
BornThisWay IF-Stunnerz
BornThisWay
BornThisWay

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyLaLa

Originally posted by BornThisWay

Girl, you're on fire today.
Shant! shant! breathe in breathe out!LOL

Well I agree that Mr. & Mrs. Creep are getting way to screen space. Well "someone" had a good negotiation, remember??

Oh, By the way, that "Dekhna Hai Toh Dekho" still pisses me off! I don't think I'll be ever able to forget that.

I won't like to comment whether who is killing the show, but yes obviously the PH & the CVs themselves are playing a huge part of destructing their "own" baby.

Nice post La darling!Embarrassed

Hey BornThisWay Hug (it is one of my favourite songs of Lady Ga Ga).. Looking at ANjali I feel like singing Bad Romance ...

I have huffed and puffed and am now out of breath LOL 

The PH has been dangling the carrot for long and we silly gullible mares have been waiting eagerly for the ArShi wedding which I am pretty sure will never see the light of the day.. 

Its one of my fav songs too!LOL

Please don't insult my all time fav song by adding AnJHAli's name to it, I'll commit suicide!Dead
Once again breathe in breathe outMonkey Winks
Arshi wedding? you're still talking about Arshi wedding? seriously??Monkey Icon

LadyLaLa

...Tanu... IF-Sizzlerz
...Tanu...
...Tanu...

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Completely agree with u!! Luvd da demand suply xplanatn
Evn I said it yestrday its bettr 2 end da show rathr dan showing sumthng which is shit. Its da CVs who suddenly decided 2 ruin da show. Its bettr show a happy ending & end da show. Enough said.

LadyLaLa

LIKEDMG IF-Sizzlerz
LIKEDMG
LIKEDMG

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Very well written post.
 IPK  gets unexpected popularity world wide. 4 lions always ruins the show after it becomes popular.same thing happens to DMG. but this time they hv changed the track and made the leads side.I dont hv any idea hw cud a professional PH dont know the USP of  IPK? side lining Arnav and Khushi ,for giving Anjhali screen space is none other than sucidal attempt.when they hv Arnav and Khushi's marriage track..and they  cud make it entertaining and trp gaining.hw come any CVS cud think that Anjhali's track wud b accepted?Confused..may b nowadays ...there r only assistances of assistence CVs  working for IPK..so output is like it..no brain..no entertainment..no love story...As the successes of IPK  was the team..then whole team is responsible for killing it...
if u compare whole package now and old IPK..the differences show very clearly...ASR looks...Arnav-khushi's scenes..episode execution..story telling...I hope IPK team shud uderstand their faults not given criticism named negative/bashing..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LurvebooksLadyLaLa

Go to top