Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Who is killing the show? (Page 4)

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kkksr

Awesome post.. agree with you completely. ClapClapClap

The PH and CVs are killing the show by taking a complete  U turn and changing the show to something viewers cannot relate to or identify with. There  is a clear disconnect between CVs and viewers. Some delusional people  in the PH believe the new Anjali is going to bring them TRps.  But the viewers are not only "not able to identify with this  character " they are just "plain repulsed by this character"!  That should be good enough proof that something went wrong!

This show had the best TRPs during Payash engagement/wedding when it was all about romance and  fun!  Viewers don't want to see all this Rona Dhona and illogical melodrama! It is so clear what the viewers want!! Why don't they get it???  I am banging my head against the wall!!!!

The PH and CVs are fully responsible for killing this show. I also blame Daljeet Bhanot for negotiating something so stupid.

Thanks KKKSR ... Smile

The PH should make that U turn before it is too late... I wonder how they will explain the disappearance of the Payal on the day of Khushi's wedding... I do remember reading about an offer made to  Deepali  to work in another serial.. at that time I don't know why  or what made her continue to work in IPK... perhaps the PH convinced her? It looks like she should now learn some negotiation skills from her colleagues.. It will come in handy in the long run...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mayuri099

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshi_drooler

How can we be positive seeing our beloved show being killed? Criticisms never kill a shoe.
We all know who's killing it! Cry

Voila.. that is exactly my point.. ... their vow to ignore our feedback is turning out to be detrimental for the show..
c3cilia Goldie
c3cilia
c3cilia

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
i completely agree with no objection ... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyLaLa

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jennad

Well said.

Thanks Smile
CravingKhana IF-Sizzlerz
CravingKhana
CravingKhana

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Hi La...
Its been a long time doll...how r u...??
.it is amusing that some think that those who might criticise on a forum stuck in cyber space could kill  a tv show...

heck i have never heard of a minority that is so powerful especially one that has no commercial clout...

infact that shows how limited our world is to ...think that we are so important...

yes those who voice there dissatisfaction are in the minority...of this forum that may be constitutes 5 per cent if that of the viewer ship and of that only  point .05 percent are TRP audience whose opinions are assumed not scientefically tallied...

So if the PH can convice the channel that they can make em money they all have a job...

sadly at the end of the day...i dont think this has much to do with art...and story telling much less our dissatisfaction of same

the only pple we seem to be able to  rile up are the multitude of die hard fans here who donot seem to be able to understand...that not everyone can fawn over so called good looks and almost never kisses...and pimply rshed hormones of the restricted...

that some actually saw some potential in this tale...in the talent and hoped for more and are now sorely dissapointed...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

spiritasha...LadyLaLaSultan_Of_Swing

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ifsaal044

Even if doesn't kill the show. It certainly kills the mood for the rest of us. Also, it seems even in the "hey day" of the show people were complaining. So what makes us think those complainers know what they are talking about. I want to see Arshi scenes as well. Makes my day. But I like the daiya ho music with Shyam and ASRs ability to stop him in his tracks . . . it all makes the show worth the while.

It's a good post and all, but what made you defend your stance? Was it because you felt criticized?

Well the forum entertains kind of views be in negative or positive as long as they are within rules set by the forum.. I am not saying fans will stop reviewing or commenting on the serial when the show gets moving .. we will continue to do so...but what we say here is not a serial killer...

I too like listening to the Daiya ho music but in moderation... LOL

I am not defend  anyone's stance.. most of the active members on this forum  have criticised  the  serial or a character in the serial at some point.. everyone is entitled to their views..   Lets say I am exercising my fundamental rights  Wink

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jennad

Well said.

Thanks dear Smile
LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shona2smart4u