Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Who is killing the show? (Page 3)

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

Hi ,

I absolutely agree with you. How can you and me kill a show. We are the audience who loved it when sense was shown and now do not when nonsense is churned out. Other than a remote or words we have no influence on the product whatsoever.

Acc to me the biggest problem that the PH is having is How do I  prolong the show ? If  ArHi get together then all is gone ...  Which is a logical question...there is a business decision and huge amount of money and payroles are involved.

Inthe quest to extend the show you need TRPS and for that you need to understand your audience.  The audience who watch IPK are not the regular TRP people but people across the globe and might I say smart and intelligent people who love a small town righteous girl and a good looking smart and arrogant guy.  We expect them to hold this character and not simply dumb them down whenever required.

I. Can guarantee you if they get a smart Khushi and the Shatir dimaag Arnav with even this rubbish kitchen politics in the background we will love it.  For heaven sake the leads are leads and this is a love story.  Stick to your original framework.  And like you I rather take quality than quantity.

Please please don't make Khushi look like a silly ill age bumpkin and Arnav the idiot...today was just terrible I have to say...don't know how long with this dadi Shyam and Anjali drama is going to last ? 

Hi PremParbat.. I doubt this miscarriage track will do much good to the TRP... Okay I understand they want to show another round of hate track.. In attempting to do so, they are showing the other characters in bad light..

Our tycoon ASR comes out as a wimp and the one with no brains.. how else could explain the sauntering of Shyam in and out of RM? Why has the security being slack?.. ASR knew Dadi was colluding with Shyam, yet, he continues to turn a blind eye to the current situation.. shouldn't he be more alert when Dadi is at RM... ?
Or is he living under the illusion that everyone would pay heed to his warning?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

premparbat

DCgirl Goldie
DCgirl
DCgirl

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:05pm | IP Logged

Hola La...
To think that the criticism is killing the show is just silly...
A poor workman always blames the toolsLOL

For me whats killing the show is to have both the heroine of the show and the side character (Anjali) totally dumbeddown to a point that it is too painful to make it through the 20mins without abusing our desks.

Dadi asks for proof and the whole RM stands there with blank faces when the whole laxmi nagar is witness to Shyam being the PG... That kills the show.

ASR says security will be heavy and 5mins later the creep comes and goes as he pleases... That kills the show

Garima, the mother of the already married bride playing peekaboo for shagun, roka, mehendi, sangeet... That kills the show

Anjali, who lost the baby a day ago completely skipping the grieving part and putting on a thinking cap in how to manipulate her family into getting the hubby back into the family home. If she is indeed a devoted wife in love who believes in hubby's innocence, whynot walkout with him? For better or for worse... No logic whatsoever.  That kills the show

The whole RM walking as a group in every single scene and not acknowleding Payal's absence and bringing in loads of sweets to feed glee two days after she lost the baby... That kills the show.

Khushi sees the creep sneaking out and spends a night thinking whether she should tell anyone about it is ludicrous. Having her say " ho sakta hai bacche ki khone ke dukh mein, shayad woh badal gaye hai" about a man who tried to cheat and manipulate her into getting engaged, tried to kill her and her husband and didnt leave any oppurtunity to touch and feel her inappropriately... That just kills the show for me.

Okay, I will snap out of it and sleep it off now. Im so disconnected with IPK anyway... It is beyond repair. I would rather see the heer ranjha end now.

Thanks for the post and giving me a chance to rant Smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Kitwatvirika-deewanimetitaliyamayuri099meghavnS.Stephyasha...LadyLaLaSultan_Of_SwingInfofan

aashi_ Goldie
aashi_
aashi_

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Agree 100% with your post!!

Why is it so taboo for fans to share what they feel like? 

As a fan of Criminal Minds (US based FBI drama), I can tell you that what the fans say have a LOT of power, at least here in North America. For instance, the makers of the show decided to take out two of the popular female leads and inserted a new female character. You would not believe the ruckus that was created!! Eventually they had to undo what they did i.e. they got the female leads back and kicked out the new character. 

Now that is fan power. The criticism did not kill Criminal Minds. It took it back to being the amazing show that it is. 

Perhaps the IPKKND fans can learn a lesson from all this!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mayuri099CetroniaLadyLaLa

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Zaynah.Sobti-

i dont know what!!! but i need arshi back

Yes we would definitely like to see our favourite jodi but before that I want the logic back.. The content screams for logic..

Debarati7 IF-Dazzler
Debarati7
Debarati7

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Totally Agree...Nice answer for those who claim we members are bringing negativity to the forum...

LadyLaLa

Kamalika.. IF-Rockerz
Kamalika..
Kamalika..

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

Hi ,

I absolutely agree with you. How can you and me kill a show. We are the audience who loved it when sense was shown and now do not when nonsense is churned out. Other than a remote or words we have no influence on the product whatsoever.

Acc to me the biggest problem that the PH is having is How do I  prolong the show ? If  ArHi get together then all is gone ...  Which is a logical question...there is a business decision and huge amount of money and payroles are involved.

Inthe quest to extend the show you need TRPS and for that you need to understand your audience.  The audience who watch IPK are not the regular TRP people but people across the globe and might I say smart and intelligent people who love a small town righteous girl and a good looking smart and arrogant guy.  We expect them to hold this character and not simply dumb them down whenever required.

I. Can guarantee you if they get a smart Khushi and the Shatir dimaag Arnav with even this rubbish kitchen politics in the background we will love it.  For heaven sake the leads are leads and this is a love story.  Stick to your original framework.  And like you I rather take quality than quantity.

Please please don't make Khushi look like a silly ill age bumpkin and Arnav the idiot...today was just terrible I have to say...don't know how long with this dadi Shyam and Anjali drama is going to last ? 
you r absolutely right

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mayuri099LadyLaLa

BornThisWay IF-Stunnerz
BornThisWay
BornThisWay

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Girl, you're on fire today.
Shant! shant! breathe in breathe out!LOL

Well I agree that Mr. & Mrs. Creep are getting way to screen space. Well "someone" had a good negotiation, remember??

Oh, By the way, that "Dekhna Hai Toh Dekho" still pisses me off! I don't think I'll be ever able to forget that.

I won't like to comment whether who is killing the show, but yes obviously the PH & the CVs themselves are playing a huge part of destructing their "own" baby.

Nice post La darling!Embarrassed

Edited by BornThisWay - 07 September 2012 at 10:53pm

LadyLaLa

chunkysony Goldie
chunkysony
chunkysony

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
TIME TESTED TRUE LOVE for VIEWERS,fans ,forum members OF IPKKND ,BY ipkknd TEAM , lets see what they give for us with twist , i want my old arshi back during PAYASH wedding, CVS ,PH plz bring back lalit mohan,ved raj back 

LadyLaLa

Go to top