Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Who is killing the show? (Page 2)

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by malose

i defetley agre with you the ph are kiling the show and we as the wivers hase the right to say what we think and feel 

Thanks for responding. If they dish out something that is viewable why are we going to complain? This week we saw the TRP notch up 0.1% ... This was not because of Anjali and Shyam' presence but was due to the wedding preparations. If the PH things a miscarriage would increase TRP let us wait for the bitter truth to be revealed next week in the form of TRP results .

ifsaal044 Goldie
ifsaal044
ifsaal044

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Even if doesn't kill the show. It certainly kills the mood for the rest of us. Also, it seems even in the "hey day" of the show people were complaining. So what makes us think those complainers know what they are talking about. I want to see Arshi scenes as well. Makes my day. But I like the daiya ho music with Shyam and ASRs ability to stop him in his tracks . . . it all makes the show worth the while.

It's a good post and all, but what made you defend your stance? Was it because you felt criticized?

Edited by ifsaal044 - 07 September 2012 at 8:14pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyLaLa

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijji12

very well written post.
as u said this show is very unique and attracted  so many people for it's quality writing and execution.i should say it created a histoy in Indian Telivision by introducing  Arnav and khsuhi to telly world.

now majority are not satisfied with the current track and it's execution.
what is killing the show?
1.PH 's lack of commitment to the show
2.cv's inconsistency in writing the tracks
3. actor's personal demands over the script
4. lack of proper execution
5. neglecting the lead actors
6. not writing the script basing on lead actors

the script is not based on Arnav and khushi now.they took sudden U turn and messed up the whole show.
i feel all these factors are killing the show .not we who are jus venting out on public forums.by giving my opinion about the show   itslef i am  killing the show then by praising the show i should increase the trps .that is not happening so far.

PH is very lucky to have fans like us who are supporting the show in each and every meaning less tarck since february.now they have crossed all possible limits.when ever  we send them any requsets they say jus chill it is a show then why are they making statements like'dekhna hai thi dekho'.who is killing the show here ?CV's and PH or  the viewers.

Hi Viji thank you for your response... Even the writers have no clue to what is being aired... ... The PH is past caring what the writers are doing now that they have their fingers in many pies ... I read somewhere that the PH has recruited a writer from Ekta camp... good luck to them..

The Lions will soon be dethroned...

vijji12

jennad Senior Member
jennad
jennad

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Well said.

LadyLaLa

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonapari

what is killing the show???

overexposure of poojali...
less exposure of arshi...Embarrassed
over the top bro-sis scenes ..looks fake & filmy to me...Wink
not so gripping storyline...
an intense love story suddenly turned into a so called "beautiful bro-sis bond story"
very predictable track...
not so polite cvs ,writers who doubt our intelligence...
taking your viewers & their love granted...

imagine a jodi who has won international jodi award beating maneet...
a jodi whose onscreen chemistry is sizzling hot & cute at the same time...
is replaced by two pathetic characters...& their onscreen romance...Dead...
.a side character who suddenly has started getting  more importance than lead actress...
 cvs,the perticular  actress,makers telling us this was needed as if what we watched for first year of the show didn't move storyline...LOL
basically rude & overconfident people who think they will show any crap & it's our  job to clap & say 
wow ,wow,awesome...ekdaam hatke serial hai...Dead

Hi Sonapari, yes their depiction of certain scenes are so unrealistic.. We should not question the intelligence of the writers.. This serial is indeed ek dum hatke.. no other serial shows such nonsense...

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by psarada

I think you should post this on the 4Lions facebook. They should understand that Anjali and Shyam are side leads and not the main leads. Good that Deepali has quit he serial. The PH should wake up or this serial is going to close shop by this year end. They have no right to send their agents to say that the actors are getting hurt due to the negative criticism. Didn't GH went on twitter and say "Dekhna hai to Dekho". Wasn't he arrogant at that time. Didn't DB roll her eyes and say "Chill guys it is show" and then why is she so feeling bad if the fans are against her. DB played her trump card during negotiations and everyone is aware of it. She can't now come back and say the fans should love her. If she didn't like her role then she should have quit like Deepali did, not kill the show. Let's see what the TRPs say for this week. 

Thank you dear.. I doubt if posting this on the 4 Lions FB would make any difference... many have already been writing their feelings and thought about the show on their FB ...  we are yet to see any response or  improvement... The PH is  hell bent on having it their way... Let's see when the tides will turn..

shona2smart4u Senior Member
shona2smart4u
shona2smart4u

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
i want arshi romance back.>!!! Confused

LadyLaLa

msg1 Senior Member
msg1
msg1

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
well said