Posted: 09 September 2012 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fazila~

Originally posted by sonapari

what is killing the show???

overexposure of poojali...
less exposure of arshi...Embarrassed
over the top bro-sis scenes ..looks fake & filmy to me...Wink
not so gripping storyline...
an intense love story suddenly turned into a so called "beautiful bro-sis bond story"
very predictable track...
not so polite cvs ,writers who doubt our intelligence...
taking your viewers & their love granted...

imagine a jodi who has won international jodi award beating maneet...
a jodi whose onscreen chemistry is sizzling hot & cute at the same time...
is replaced by two pathetic characters...& their onscreen romance...Dead...
.a side character who suddenly has started getting  more importance than lead actress...
 cvs,the perticular  actress,makers telling us this was needed as if what we watched for first year of the show didn't move storyline...LOL
basically rude & overconfident people who think they will show any crap & it's our  job to clap & say 
wow ,wow,awesome...ekdaam hatke serial hai...Dead

Clap Cry

very true. Rather than blaming us I wish CVs would look into their actions and take our feedback as a means to improve the present track.

I find ANjali's behaviour despicable. She is using her condition to fool the family. She feigns illness and pretends to be weak, yet is healthy enough to plot, plan and have clandestine meetings with her husband knowing fully well how her brother feels about it. She is a cheat, a coward and a betrayer.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by godhuli12

a great post..

agreed and appreciated it much more..

Thanks dear

GodhuliLogon

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gurjeetsaggu

Surely agree with ur every word. We r not the killer of the show. We ar loyal viewer give our time to see show for entertainment . PH should see themselves what they r giving us. If we r giving our views doesn't matter good or bad  they should consider it as positive feedback .  DB if want more screen space she can take another show as lead we don't have any problem. 

We want this post to forward  4 loins . So they can see our views. 

If they follow logic in the story, the track would be fine. Here the CVs treat us like fools. How can we buy into a story which shows a perfectly fine Anjali walking from her room to ASR's room immediately after being discharged from hospital?.

Wasn't she the one who could not walk due to the injuries sustained to her feet, thus had to hold onto a banister with live wires?. Had the doctor spotted her injuries, he would have questioned the family and ASR would have been alerted .. But heck no, the CVs take a filmy turn here and sweep the entire facts under the carpet and continue with the story proving to us the miscarriage was needed to garner sympathy so that their stupid TRP notch up and Anjali could get her screen space.

MrDarcyfan

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Flora3333

I just want to say one thing...
Haven't seen a real Arshi track after the kidnapping track...
and it's frustrating to see side character/villain's track going on for too long!
If these are NOT what's killing the show... then I've nothing else to say...

We see more hatred than love in this show. That is sad.

Flora3333

Breeeezy IF-Dazzler
Breeeezy
Breeeezy

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
Show has become far from logical...after the kidnap track forced on us , we understood the reason for the track and were loyal to the show expecting a dhamakedaar track once Barun comes back...we were expecting a big showdown between ArShi and Shyam with Arshi revealing his true colors and putting him behind bars for good amount of time , but what happened was opposite Shyam was accusing Khushi of all gross calling her names and almost convinced everyone she is culprit...and finally what ASR does is give him 2 slaps and kicks him out of house...Is this what cheating , kidnap , attempt to murder deserves...Audience sighed sadly when they saw him get out of it so easily...

I understood Anjali's tears in the initial days , she was apparently pregnant and madly blindly in love so it was shocking for her ...but any sane wife would go to the roots of the accusation b4 declaring her husband innocent ...no that too dint happen...We expected Khushi will walk out of RM when she was accused of all the mess and she dint go...she wanted to go bcause Di was not happy...then we expected Arnav's redemption but sadly his redemption was for his Di not for Khushi...I seriuosly dint like when Arnav and Khushi almost forgot everything and were head on heels in love... then came Dadi , I mean who wanted another negative character when there was already so much negativity... Again Khushi is tortured and Di is pampered ...and then a half cooked remarriage track but what actually happened was Di / Dadi / Shyamji drama...I mean who is even bothered if Anjali doesn't eat or drink...for God sake she is 30 plus adult with a fully functional brain and a partial limp , u need not show viewers how a grown up woman is being treated like a kid...honestly no one can connect with her...daily soaps have glitches but this show has exceeded limits of open tracks and non sense...

I don't understand why is DB so important for the show that she was given freedom to display a flat belly in netted saris when she was supposed to be heavily pregnant as per her character ... and why all tracks are revolving around Anjali snd Shyam and they are showing their romance? ... after a year of show's success mainly because of ArShi and LM now all we get is a sucked up track of 3 negative characters and how leads are suffering because of them... I mean common get tracks around the leads ...we are not fools to watch 20 mins crap of Anjali and get satisifed with 2 min of Rabba Ve...

Clearly its PH and Creatives who are lost and are suffering creative blockade as to how to proceed with the story...PH need not bend to anyone's demands unless its some important member in team or SaRun...The day one of SaRun quit the show automatically dies for the viewers , rest cast is insignificant...If they demand meatier role after show became huge success it just shows they are trying to cash in on show's already established popularity... We can do away with changes in supporting characters but not changes in script to accomodate supporting character's demands!!

Phew that was just half of what I thought to pen down!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mayuri099ChaandaniyaS.StephyLadyLaLaMrDarcyfan

Deedeepa1 IF-Sizzlerz
Deedeepa1
Deedeepa1

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyLaLa

Originally posted by vishnudaughter

completely agree with youThumbs Up
its been more than 3 days that i have stop watching the showConfused

There you go. You are not the first one who said so sweetie. I have seen many such posts. This is the tip of the iceberg.
I hope the CVs are listening. Telling us to be patient will not work. We have waited far too long  patiently so that they could deliver.
yeah i just lost my hope.
hope cvs do something about it fast.
soo true we have waited for too longConfused

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Have you ever heard of a restaurant asking critics to be quiet and not say the food is really bad because then the atrocious food won't look so atrocious if customers are not aware of how bad it is if the critics didn't put that news out there.  Have you ever heard restaurant chefs say you critics make us make bad food and run our restaurant into the ground because customers expected bad food, and we didn't think of making improvements, we kept serving the crappy stuff.  No, I haven't either.  But that is the logic being used to keep people from airing discontent.  As long as it is done in a civil manner, this is the purpose of the forum.

Is this not the same PH that had to come to IF and said they were testing out tracks (Bubbly) and realized they weren't working and that they did not listen to us when we said the Khushi OTT humor wasn't working.  They can ignore it, but we are allowed to criticize and then we are allowed to say I told you so.  When we are silent, that means we don't care and quite frankly, CVs should be worried because activity has fallen off in the forum as well.

The CVs just need to understand - garbage in, garbage out.  We work with and talk about what they give us.

Edited by momma1128 - 09 September 2012 at 6:37pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mayuri099CetroniaSiri22S.StephyLadyLaLapremparbatMrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOm

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pmgsk

Show has become far from logical...after the kidnap track forced on us , we understood the reason for the track and were loyal to the show expecting a dhamakedaar track once Barun comes back...we were expecting a big showdown between ArShi and Shyam with Arshi revealing his true colors and putting him behind bars for good amount of time , but what happened was opposite Shyam was accusing Khushi of all gross calling her names and almost convinced everyone she is culprit...and finally what ASR does is give him 2 slaps and kicks him out of house...Is this what cheating , kidnap , attempt to murder deserves...Audience sighed sadly when they saw him get out of it so easily...

I understood Anjali's tears in the initial days , she was apparently pregnant and madly blindly in love so it was shocking for her ...but any sane wife would go to the roots of the accusation b4 declaring her husband innocent ...no that too dint happen...We expected Khushi will walk out of RM when she was accused of all the mess and she dint go...she wanted to go bcause Di was not happy...then we expected Arnav's redemption but sadly his redemption was for his Di not for Khushi...I seriuosly dint like when Arnav and Khushi almost forgot everything and were head on heels in love... then came Dadi , I mean who wanted another negative character when there was already so much negativity... Again Khushi is tortured and Di is pampered ...and then a half cooked remarriage track but what actually happened was Di / Dadi / Shyamji drama...I mean who is even bothered if Anjali doesn't eat or drink...for God sake she is 30 plus adult with a fully functional brain and a partial limp , u need not show viewers how a grown up woman is being treated like a kid...honestly no one can connect with her...daily soaps have glitches but this show has exceeded limits of open tracks and non sense...

I don't understand why is DB so important for the show that she was given freedom to display a flat belly in netted saris when she was supposed to be heavily pregnant as per her character ... and why all tracks are revolving around Anjali snd Shyam and they are showing their romance? ... after a year of show's success mainly because of ArShi and LM now all we get is a sucked up track of 3 negative characters and how leads are suffering because of them... I mean common get tracks around the leads ...we are not fools to watch 20 mins crap of Anjali and get satisifed with 2 min of Rabba Ve...

Clearly its PH and Creatives who are lost and are suffering creative blockade as to how to proceed with the story...PH need not bend to anyone's demands unless its some important member in team or SaRun...The day one of SaRun quit the show automatically dies for the viewers , rest cast is insignificant...If they demand meatier role after show became huge success it just shows they are trying to cash in on show's already established popularity... We can do away with changes in supporting characters but not changes in script to accomodate supporting character's demands!!

Phew that was just half of what I thought to pen down!!

I applaud your candidness Clap  well said..

Once the Kidnap track was over, we expected the CVs to make up for the lost time.. We wanted the track  to now focus on the lead pair to see their relationship culminate into romance and seeing them happily married... We had seen a year of suffering and hatred and some happiness and romance would have made the fans happy..

Khushi deserved the respect she lost.. Everyone conveniently forgot how she put her life on danger to save ASR... Not one thanked her... What we did not bargain was for the CVs to completely forget that ASR forced Khushi into a contract marriage.. The contract marriage was never mentioned whenever the topic about their marriage was broached.. Neither did ASR nor did the family wanted to delve deeper into the reason for their  sudden marriage.. Even when Dadi created a scene, ASR never told them the condition under which he married her.. why can't it be told to the family? Surely the family is by now used to a lot of drama and showdown - what harm would another truth  do? In fact if the truth was told Anjali probably would have come back to her senses and Dadi would have known what a gem her SIL was..

All throughout his forced marriage track, ASR put Khushi through torture and humiliation...  We expected ASR to show some repentance by  reminiscing everything he had done, showing  remorse for his actions .. instead what we got was a 5 minute scene where he was shown apologising to Khushi.. This scene too came about after fans voiced their disappointment in many ways...

Just as you, I too felt sorry for Anjali's predicament in the beginning.. in fact even defended her after her attempted foeticide... however this feeling was short lived ...

To me it seems ASR is bending backwards to make his family happy while all the others are just walking over him.. the poor guys earns a living to provide all the luxuries to his sister and what does she do? Stab him right in his  back... Out went the brother/Sister relationship out of the window after this scene..

I understand that ANjali is head over heals in love with her husband but surely when so many of her family members have come forward to testify against him (Maami, NK, Payal, Khushi & Above all ASR) shouldn't she sit up and take notice?  Surely they have her well being at heart and would not concoct a story to oust Shyam from RM? Why hasn't she be reasoning with her inner-self?

We need logic back.. that is what is lacking in this story..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BreeeezyS.Stephy

Go to top