agreed and appreciated it much more..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyLaLa

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sarunpassion

Well said dear pls cvs n gul smell the coffee before its too late.

Yes, they have to know the audience these days are smart. if we want to watch a saas bahu drama or another mundane serial, we would have switched to another channel or serial.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ght_shona_4evrFazila~

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Sorry...i forgot to write...gr8 post dear..Clap.hope they hear us all...D'oh

LadyLaLa

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jameelah52

Originally posted by LadyLaLa

Originally posted by Jameelah52

I was going to make to post but this came to my attention and decided to write here what I feel!

People just need to calm down a bit! Yeah call me preachy or whatever! People are making those posts against 'negativity because somewhere along the line we seem to have crossed over the line of decency! Why do you think khushi ( mod) had to make a post about going personal! If you see closely the discussions are no longer carried out in a civil manner! Who does it, why it happens I don't want to get into that!

Yes, the show is rocky! Things are not fine anymore but can't we all stand together and just chill! Have a good time here at the forum?! Things are too messy here! I have no objection with constructive criticism but it's going on in circles! The cv's are not listening anymore!

I came here to the forum during Sobti's leave and it was fun back then! No cold wars, no issues with members there was a good time you know! And let me remind you that time everybody was equally fed up of the kidnapping track!

Sure voice your opinions but are we turning it into a war?' even the people who defend should tone down their words! It's coming out too strong! Blaming people for not having same views! Good that people are seeing the good in the bad but please don't expect the same from others! Don't try to impose your views on the entire forum!

We all need to know that at the end of the day we all want the same thing! The show to do good! Nobody wants to' bash' the show! It's completely alright to voice your opinions but in a manner! We all are highly educated people, come from different backgrounds, country but we log in here to discuss how much we love this show!

I repeat, we all want the same thing.

Your question about what's killing the show? The Cv's are! They have a great story some beautiful tracks and if played out correctly it can do wonders!
As for the forum- yes it's disheartening to see the posts but hey one can always chose to ignore it! But I am also concerned about the reactions from the channel and PH! They could either actually listen to us and rectify the mistakes or choose to end it! That's all I am worried about!

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">
Hi Jameelah, thank you for posting. This is how I see it. Every member is entitled to air their views according to the forum rules. They have to be respectful towards one another.. but that is not what I often see... the tone, the punctuation (exclamation marks) the fonts and colour all indicate otherwise.. There is definitely room for improvement there..</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">I believe that everyone is entitled to their opinion when presented in a respectable way .. they should not be told to chill or calm down because the forum exists to discuss the serial...Members' view may be favourable to a character or the show or may even be criticising one of the characters or the show. That is perfectly alright. But their posts should follow the rules stated on IF.. Criticism does not kill a show.. I believe in the saying "Our critics are our friends for they do show us our faults"</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">You have mentioned you joint the forum when ASR was away and found it to be calm. To be honest I have never seen a calm forum.. even then, there were those who did not like the character Bubbly or Masala Maama.. There were many posts against them... There was also those who were bored with the Kidnap track and the ever prolonging absence of of the male lead and the lack of Arshi scenes. </font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">However, what worked in favour of the PH was, at that time we understood their predicament. We knew nothing much could be done when the lead was away and both the Male Lead and the CVs were trying to do their best with the resources they had.. The PH house too had the communication channel open between the fans and them .. In fact that was the time when 4Lions posted a message on the forum...</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Now tides have changed. The PH does not take it kindly to feedback (perhaps because of all the bashing on the Social networks) ... </font>

People were sure unhappy during the kidnapping track but like you said we understood the circumstances. Right now, I truly don't know what's the main cause of this mayhem they are creating for the show?!

I am all for criticism. If we won't give them te needed feedback who will? We take out time from our busy schedule and give them the required feedback! They should listen!

My problems not with the views it's the way it's being said. I am no moderator but there is a line of decency, you cross that there is no point in discussing it further.

People have been asking me- why do I take it to heart? Why do I always react when someone is being called names well my answer to that is that we spend here most of the day! I have come to know alot of people! I've made friends here! And just a month back if you remember someone use to post topics about how stupid this show is ( newbies) they use to make account for the sake of bashing the show- at that time people stood up united! That day I realized we share the same passion! We love this show! And that's why it matters to me how the comments come out! We are talking about real people here not just a character on the screen!

If everyone is complaining then the PH needs to listen! They can't just ignore it! People have made their choices, the show is losing its viewers,ofcourse the PH needs to be blamed for such displeasure amongst the viewers!

I am Sorry I got carried away!

Ah, No need to apologise Jameelah.  No hard feelings. I respect your views. I mean we all love to have fun on the forum from time to time and I too have posted responses full of sarcasm. How else are we supposed to behave when the serial is not delivering what we need. At least we keep us entertained this way.

Regarding posts from Newbies, I tend to ignore them. The more you respond the more they will create instigating posts.

Jammy-

Gurjeetsaggu Groupbie
Gurjeetsaggu
Gurjeetsaggu

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Surely agree with ur every word. We r not the killer of the show. We ar loyal viewer give our time to see show for entertainment . PH should see themselves what they r giving us. If we r giving our views doesn't matter good or bad  they should consider it as positive feedback .  DB if want more screen space she can take another show as lead we don't have any problem. 

We want this post to forward  4 loins . So they can see our views. 

LadyLaLa

Flora3333 IF-Sizzlerz
Flora3333
Flora3333

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
I just want to say one thing...
Haven't seen a real Arshi track after the kidnapping track...
and it's frustrating to see side character/villain's track going on for too long!
If these are NOT what's killing the show... then I've nothing else to say...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyLaLaMrDarcyfan

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

What is KILLING this show is the RUDE and overconfident atttitude of people associated with this show!

Certain writers are rude and make arrogant statements to fans! Certain actors USE fans and make demands to PH, and then when the fans DONT like what they are showing, start to tell their viewers to "Relax, it's just a show"!! TOTALLY Media un-savy and UN-PROFFESIONAL behaviour from the said actor!!

Changing a winning USP and turning the tide to show PUKEWORTHY tracks like a man killing his own unborn child, and the PRETEND romacing the STUPID Mother!

The Bro-Sis bond is SO great that the sister is a total USER that abuses her brother's love! She loves her CRIMINAL husband more than her brother! Actually she dosent even LOVE her brother!! She is the WORST sister I have ever seen, and one of the most DISGUSTING charachters I have had the misfortune of watching on TV! (she was not always like this! CV's KILLED her to give her more screen space, and now she is universally despised)!!!

Sidelinging the LEADS and all other supporting cast! The ONLY lines they get start with "DI" or "Anjali Bitiya"!! The MOST illogical plotlines, where NO ONE accept the VILLIAN has a brain!

Villian is a KILLER, but he continues to WIN!

One of the actors QUIT, and soon others will follow! SP will cancel the show when it hits TRP of under 2.

The CV's need to CHANGE! They need to bring this show back in line and LISTEN to the viewers! In this case the VIEWERS ARE RIGHT! THEY ARE WRONG!

Hi Darcyfan. Thank you for posting. I love reading your comments. Smile

Very true, Anjali calls herself a doting Di.  Her behaviour is nothing like what a Doting Di would do to her brother. Isn't she the one who keeps on preaching about doing the right thing and being honest? Why can't she stand up to her brother to tell him that legally Shyam is still her husband therefore he is entitled to conjugal visits.  What she does behind his back is cringe worthy.

What's even funny is how the ever ritual concious Di and Dadi don't question their behaviour? During the final confrontation, Shyam claimed to be busy with his clients and legal work thus telling the family he is busy earning a living for his wife and his baby. So why won't this bloke take them away with him. Why are they insisting on staying put at the brothers residence, dictating terms and plotting against him?. This is  typical snake in the grass behaviour.

Shyam has been a villain throughout this serial. Yet, not once did I feel any hatred towards his character. He has been true to his character. He has also been at the receiving end of hate mails and negative comments but he took it on his chin and went on to joke about it. However, Anjali came forward in her interview to tell her fans to be reasonable, went on to defend her character and even went into the extent of bringing her personal life to the fore. She is the one who is failing to understand the difference between reel and real.  I am put off by the characterisation of Anjali.

When ASR saw Khushi in an embrace with Shyam, he erupted like a volcano. He forced Khushi into marriage and put her through sheer torture. I would like to see what ASR will do when he learns how ANjali and Dadi have been manipulating and taking advantage of the situation. I am sure the CVs would sweep it under the carpet..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

S.StephyChaandaniyaght_shona_4evrMrDarcyfan

sprinkle Senior Member
sprinkle
sprinkle

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Flora3333

I just want to say one thing...
Haven't seen a real Arshi track after the kidnapping track...
and it's frustrating to see side character/villain's track going on for too long!
If these are NOT what's killing the show... then I've nothing else to say...

For me, the character which actually killed the show is Pujali am sorry to say that  Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mayuri099LadyLaLaMrDarcyfanght_shona_4evr

Go to top