India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Who is killing the show? (Page 13)

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
What is KILLING this show is the RUDE and overconfident atttitude of people associated with this show!

Certain writers are rude and make arrogant statements to fans! Certain actors USE fans and make demands to PH, and then when the fans DONT like what they are showing, start to tell their viewers to "Relax, it's just a show"!! TOTALLY Media un-savy and UN-PROFFESIONAL behaviour from the said actor!!

Changing a winning USP and turning the tide to show PUKEWORTHY tracks like a man killing his own unborn child, and the PRETEND romacing the STUPID Mother!

The Bro-Sis bond is SO great that the sister is a total USER that abuses her brother's love! She loves her CRIMINAL husband more than her brother! Actually she dosent even LOVE her brother!! She is the WORST sister I have ever seen, and one of the most DISGUSTING charachters I have had the misfortune of watching on TV! (she was not always like this! CV's KILLED her to give her more screen space, and now she is universally despised)!!!

Sidelinging the LEADS and all other supporting cast! The ONLY lines they get start with "DI" or "Anjali Bitiya"!! The MOST illogical plotlines, where NO ONE accept the VILLIAN has a brain!

Villian is a KILLER, but he continues to WIN!

One of the actors QUIT, and soon others will follow! SP will cancel the show when it hits TRP of under 2.

The CV's need to CHANGE! They need to bring this show back in line and LISTEN to the viewers! In this case the VIEWERS ARE RIGHT! THEY ARE WRONG!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mayuri099S.StephyLadyLaLaght_shona_4evr

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ILoveHussain

Great post, and written very thoughtfully!

I know the CVs or anybody related to the PH on IF gives damn to our analysis about the current track (?!), so I won't get into it now. But I do want to express my opinion about the said topic.

This is an open forum and members have different views, so I don't get the urge of some to advise others over what kind of posts they should or should not make. Aren't their mods to take care of such posts?

The forum has members from different age groups and backgrounds. Some people though unhappy with the show don't express their frustration whereas some do! If someone is making a post saying 'end the show', isn't it obvious that it's purely out of frustration and not because of some enmity towards to the show or grudges against any person related to the show. I don't think anyone related to other show has time to come and make such topics here. And even if it is, how can his/ her wish really result in ending the show? If that is the case, there wouldn't be a single show running for more than a few episodes.

Why not give someone a benefit of doubt at least once? If someone really wants to take efforts and time to analyze things, they should think about the person's frame of mind too.

If posts like 'xxx should quit' would really result in an actor quitting, then posts like 'stop this negativity' , 'enough is enough' should have made Deepali stay. Why did that did not happen?

I concur. We are humans and we do feel frustrated to see our favourite show going down the drain. There are some who come on the forum to rant and there are those who come on the forum laugh it off with some funny posts. It is all okay with me. That is why we are on the forum to read every kind of topic and enjoy, to be consoled that we are not the only one feeling this way.

I hope we would see the tides turn next week. At least this is what we have been saying week after week but the tides never do LOL   Their tracks are now predictable and cyclic. I think most of their recent tracks were predicted on this forum. I wish they will get LM back.

Edited by LadyLaLa - 09 September 2012 at 5:16pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lara3110

Loved your post and you are absolutely right.  If the show does not interest us anymore, there is nothing that can be done. We switch to another channel.  We loved this very show in the beginning.  I used to watch only IPKKND because it was interesting, novel and exciting.

It is sad but true. I am now waiting eagerly for the new show starting on Sony. But nothing compares to our Lead pair.

lara3110

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonapari

what is killing the show???

overexposure of poojali...
less exposure of arshi...Embarrassed
over the top bro-sis scenes ..looks fake & filmy to me...Wink
not so gripping storyline...
an intense love story suddenly turned into a so called "beautiful bro-sis bond story"
very predictable track...
not so polite cvs ,writers who doubt our intelligence...
taking your viewers & their love granted...

imagine a jodi who has won international jodi award beating maneet...
a jodi whose onscreen chemistry is sizzling hot & cute at the same time...
is replaced by two pathetic characters...& their onscreen romance...Dead...
.a side character who suddenly has started getting  more importance than lead actress...
 cvs,the perticular  actress,makers telling us this was needed as if what we watched for first year of the show didn't move storyline...LOL
basically rude & overconfident people who think they will show any crap & it's our  job to clap & say 
wow ,wow,awesome...ekdaam hatke serial hai...Dead

Clap Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyLaLaMrDarcyfan

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pashna

Much needed fantastic postClap I agree with u completely and I don't think there is any need to say anything now from my side.

Thanks dear
GodhuliLogon IF-Sizzlerz
GodhuliLogon
GodhuliLogon

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
a great post..

agreed and appreciated it much more..

LadyLaLa

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sarunpassion

Well said dear pls cvs n gul smell the coffee before its too late.

Yes, they have to know the audience these days are smart. if we want to watch a saas bahu drama or another mundane serial, we would have switched to another channel or serial.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ght_shona_4evrFazila~

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Sorry...i forgot to write...gr8 post dear..Clap.hope they hear us all...D'oh

LadyLaLa

Go to top