The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyLaLaMrDarcyfan

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Didikisaut

A very good post La...Clap

I should ask one should question as to who is responsible for such public outcry?? Are fans Idiots to criticise the show which they love and care about 24*7??

The answer's are very simple and all the posts criticising the show have a few points in common like shift in story telling, no focus on leads, too much focus on Anjali, too much negativity in the show...

Are the points invalid Yes they are absolutely valid when the fans have waited for months to get a good romantic track be it redemption, wooing or grand marriage they are being force fed Di and her medicines..was this show ever about Anjali??? No she was just an instrument which was used and hardly entered the main storyline then why all the tracks have her in the fore front..she is even has her shadow on the remarriage track which the creatives have forgot weeks ago..

Criticism is a part and parcel of a professional life..no one can run away from it even the greatest of the greats have been brought down on their Knees.

What you sow is what you reap...I need not add much more than that...

The think that irks me is the way Anjali is being treated.. she is being spoon fed, molly coddled and treated as if she is an invalid when all along she has been scheming to get Shyam back in the house.. What happened to the ever doting sister... ? wasn't she the one was cross with ASR because she thought he had lied to her.. ? so what exactly is this lady doing now? All this hypocrisy while pretending to be the ever loving daughter, sister, Di is not sitting well with me... They have ruined Anjali's character and now they about to ruin the character of Khushi once more.. they will make Khushi bring Shyam back into RM.. everyone will be up in arms against Khushi but none realise that Shyam has already entered RM.. no one, including the security cameras and the security could spot him.. he seems to be the elusive Snow Leopard LOL

Edited by LadyLaLa - 09 September 2012 at 4:39pm
LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanja_here

Nice post...well written...
For me its ph who killed show...they r the one who decides wat to be shown...or finalises tracks...they r the one making cvs write to please certain actors...now wat they show is utter crap...but its sad ki..they r not even ready to learn frm loss...even if they analyse last few weeks trp...it must show them ..audience choice...n still they r hrll bent to ignore viewrs...then y should we feel sympathy to them n show...we r still in this forum...bcs we loved this show beyond limits...but it doesnt mean ee will jst sit back nd watch any crap they show us...we r major part of success of show.so they cant neglect us like this and...do wat ever...they want

This is my grouse too. all serials claim to be different and unique.. in the end they all fall into the same trap.. all of them ape each other.. I just read an  article about the trend of miscarriage and abortions currently being aired in serials.. how sick is that?

here we thought we were the trendsetters, we thought our show was unique and our show was unpredictable... that was a fallacy... the writers have proved they are like any other serial.. nothing unique about this show any more... I am sure after a few moons we will also see a pregnant Khushi  being thrown out...

Edited by LadyLaLa - 09 September 2012 at 4:40pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Lurvebookssanja_hereS.Stephy

Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
I was going to make to post but this came to my attention and decided to write here what I feel!

People just need to calm down a bit! Yeah call me preachy or whatever! People are making those posts against 'negativity because somewhere along the line we seem to have crossed over the line of decency! Why do you think khushi ( mod) had to make a post about going personal! If you see closely the discussions are no longer carried out in a civil manner! Who does it, why it happens I don't want to get into that!

Yes, the show is rocky! Things are not fine anymore but can't we all stand together and just chill! Have a good time here at the forum?! Things are too messy here! I have no objection with constructive criticism but it's going on in circles! The cv's are not listening anymore!

I came here to the forum during Sobti's leave and it was fun back then! No cold wars, no issues with members there was a good time you know! And let me remind you that time everybody was equally fed up of the kidnapping track!

Sure voice your opinions but are we turning it into a war?' even the people who defend should tone down their words! It's coming out too strong! Blaming people for not having same views! Good that people are seeing the good in the bad but please don't expect the same from others! Don't try to impose your views on the entire forum!

We all need to know that at the end of the day we all want the same thing! The show to do good! Nobody wants to' bash' the show! It's completely alright to voice your opinions but in a manner! We all are highly educated people, come from different backgrounds, country but we log in here to discuss how much we love this show!

I repeat, we all want the same thing.

Your question about what's killing the show? The Cv's are! They have a great story some beautiful tracks and if played out correctly it can do wonders!
As for the forum- yes it's disheartening to see the posts but hey one can always chose to ignore it! But I am also concerned about the reactions from the channel and PH! They could either actually listen to us and rectify the mistakes or choose to end it! That's all I am worried about!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KitwatLadyLaLaMrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOm

Chaandaniya IF-Rockerz
Chaandaniya
Chaandaniya

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
I agree with you.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyLaLa

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bavaaa

i would say tat fans are killing the show. 
some people wnts arshi scenes alone .
 some ppl want a logical story.
 some want space for other charac like nk, anji, shyam, payash , hp, lakshmi etc
some want only romance as it is a film
some wat hatred asr attitude
some want arnavji and his pranks 
some want this some want that blah blah blah mailing to cv s , ph, director, writer and even artist
its very confusing for cv's and diificult for them to satisfy all in one 

better v should stop this pessimistic or optimistic approach and sit aside and wait  giving time for them to breath and think

this is my personal opinion not intended to hurt anyone

Thank you for your response.. how could criticism of fans on IF single-handedly kill a show? we amount to only about a few hundred but there are millions out there who also watch IF and are not favouring the current track... if all fans of IPK are feeling disappointed then isn't this an indication to the PH & CVs  that this track is not selling well?

As pointed out in my post, we have seen criticism all along yet no one said that our criticism was killing the show.. suddenly we feel otherwise... this is because we ourselves know that the show is not offering anything new or viewable to the viewer...

Forget what we want, bring back logic to the story... what they are currently showing is pure baloney... their content is nonsensical... forget screen time, Arshi ,  romance, marriage etc..  Just bring logic into serial and the story will get back on track .. that is what I want to see.. 

Edited by LadyLaLa - 09 September 2012 at 4:41pm
LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi_arshi

I want to kick my butt for being on 10th page...shitt...Dead

I am goin to post this link to 4 LIONS FB PAGE...

I just cant get more agree...
Killers are--
1- CVs terrible soch
2- horrible Director execution
3- Bad Editing
4- Sucking Story
5- NO RABBA VEYS
6- MOst important -- >>>>> actress negotiation and cum as d main lead and suck d story..

We watched d show to relieve stress...We ppl have started watching IPKKND for ARSHI chemistry,Sizzling Rabba veys..
ARNAV-KHUSHI grabbed our attention...

We used to luv dat SHOW who had a cute sis who did anything to make life of her BRO happy...who had wonderfull parallel leads-- LAA,PAYAL,AKAASH...who had a villian who was not a pyschopath.. 

But now everything is MESSED UP...Dii has been emerged as d WORST CHARACTER SEEN IN ANY SHOW...
CVs Are still trying to prove her INNOCENT...but a woman who is playing dirty games to bring her husband back to RM...Who indirectly murdered her Unborn baby..UNJUSTIFIED...

M totally disconnected with d show...Not at all excited for Mondays epi...

I NEED MY OLD IPKKND BACK...

Hey Aditi Hug Thank you your response... Please don't post this on FB else fans on IF will say we are bashing again..

Lurvebooks Senior Member
Lurvebooks
Lurvebooks

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
La, I write after many moons. You're right ofcourse and I have kept away as I had nothing positive to espouse on IPK.

This show has become fools gold ... at first glance it still glitters but on any form of close inspection it is worthless. Far from being a out of the ordinary IPK is actually to me regressive ... akin to serials from decade ago ... dumb heroines, heroes with the worst luck and the ever slick villain who continuously win until the serial ends at which time good triumphs over evil in one maha episode.

The show most definitely jumped the shark with the poorly set-up MU and forced marriage. I hung in there until a few weeks ago ... then just read the WU and after this Friday have called it quits. I've deleted my bank of epis to free up my DVR and with a heavy heart but knowing I'm making the right decision (as you said this was meant to 20 mins of entertainment !) ... bid adieu.

I fear IPK is reliving the history of Geet which many will know went from silly to plain ridiculous in the end. This PH obviously aren't big on lessons learned.

Edited: Oops didn't answer the question ... The shows fairly dead already IMO ... if I had to pinpoint I would say it started with the first directors exit and worsened with change of writers and lost focus / budget issues from the PH. The last few weeks I would say whoever the current writing team ate should be fired en masse. Shoddiest work I've seen in years .

Edited by Lurvebooks - 09 September 2012 at 4:36pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

S.StephyLadyLaLa

Go to top