Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyLaLa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: mayuri099

Honestly speaking I would much rather see an independent and self-reliant Khushi than someone who is just her husband's and his Di's comfort pillow. And if Arshi has to be separated for this to happen, I am completely ok with it. I won't be able to continue watching if they turn Khushi into a SP bahu. As it is I have been skipping episodes now.

Loved your post and most of the comments here.

To Answer your question it's the CVs and DB. I don't think the CVs really care about the show anymore. They have moved on to their other projects, it is us fans who are still stuck with the show, not sure for how long though. 

I too would like to see the same. This serial shows women in poor light.. If ASR ditches her at the nth moment, then I would like to see  a role reversal... I would like to see a ruthless Khushi.. but as we ll know this is wishful thinking.. The CVs are in no mood to be charitable to women.. this show is meant to pamper the male ego and those who worship good looks of the male lead..
LadyLaLa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Farro12

I think it's high time for barun and sanaya to also put their foot down and demand for their rightful place being leads in the serial and not just fillers!

They are too professional to do so.. I am sure they are happy for the limelight to be away from them...
music1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lady La I did not subscribe to star plus to watch  crap...if I'm unhappy with the show for betraying me I express my opinion...it could be considered bashing by some even though my choice of words are not disrespectful...or can be considered constructive criticism...but to say that the same audience who loved the show enough to give it tons of awards are killing the show is the height of stupidity.I signed up to watch arhi and when a villain and his wife are given more screen space for a lengthy period of time...I protest.Take it or leave it ...in my case I might leave it pretty soon if this continues...
LadyLaLa thumbnail
Originally posted by: music1

Lady La I did not subscribe to star plus to watch  crap...if I'm unhappy with the show for betraying me I express my opinion...it could be considered bashing by some even though my choice of words are not disrespectful...or can be considered constructive criticism...but to say that the same audience who loved the show enough to give it tons of awards are killing the show is the height of stupidity.I signed up to watch arhi and when a villain and his wife are given more screen space for a lengthy period of time...I protest.Take it or leave it ...in my case I might leave it pretty soon if this continues...

Very well said music.. ๐Ÿ‘ 

voicing our displeasure is not bashing... we cannot sing praises of the serial when the content of the serial is not praiseworthy... I don't want to be told to have patience either.. I have waited patiently for 1 1/2 years to see ASR & KKG find happiness.. this track is like a bitter pill to swallow.. I would rather the spit it out..

OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i have seen this post earlier but did not know what to comment

may be im wrong but i feel the CV's & the PH are bored with their own show

LadyLaLa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Harshitha

i have seen this post earlier but did not know what to comment

may be im wrong but i feel the CV's & the PH are bored with their own show

Good lord .. if this is true this is a hefty price to pay for one's boredom.. I am sure they can take up cheaper hobbies..
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: LadyLaLa

Good lord .. if this is true this is a hefty price to pay for one's boredom.. I am sure they can take up cheaper hobbies..

@ bold ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

FairyLiquidSoap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Back from a holistic class and feel a bit cleansed of negativity pun unintended

As always delivered in the inimitable impeccable La way๐Ÿ‘

Gosh La I am going to say those who talk about criticism negativity et al are unable to see what this serial has deteriorated into and suffer from the ostrich syndrome

Denying or refusing to acknowledge something that is blatantly obvious as if your head were in the sand like an ostrich.

Sensible Viewer: looks like the serial has lot logic and its leads time to introspect

Ostrich Viewer: Shut up its perfectly fine Shyali are not the leads They are just shown for more time I love IPKKND and CV's I believe you  Sarun Rox IPKNND Rox

Usually written by kids' young enough not to be allowed entry into a pub or club but are more than happy to channelize their inner adulthood here through this serial and any talk of change will rock their world for sure as they will be denied their vicarious thrill everyday

Written by adult members not willing to look into the reality of their own lives and living in fear that their one escape from it all will be suddenly cut off and don't want to miss out on their daily dose no matter how tainted or diluted it has become

When sane viewers like you me and the others see with clarity and sense that the serial has lost all its USP its charm and ability to keep us enthralled we are given lectures on how it is a soap not a M n B story and we are Arhi Mad the last one making me shake with laughter All we are asking for is restoration of dignity and respect to the characters and the resurrection of the serial and the story as it was being told last year But then we are the doomsday prophets

The current change in rules prevents me from being more forthright so am keeping my criticism rather tame
C u at home La๐Ÿค—

Edited by FairyLiquidSoap - 11 years ago
mads thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The PH/CVs are stubborn enough NOT to accept the fact that IPK was a huge success only and ONLY coz of ArHi love story and/ or SaRun chemistry ... nothing and nobody can come close to this fact..

whether or not they intended of doing so in the first place, whether or not this was their original plot..this fact will NOT change..the sooner they accept it, the better chance they have to resurrect the degrading show and falling TRPs... 

a show cannot die because of a bunch of fans from a popular forum.. fans watch the show because the makers make it...its their product, they can take it off the market whenever they want...we can only choose to watch it or not watch it as one of the CVs wisely say "dekhna hai to dekho" ... its ultimately their decision...to tell their own story or not.. whether the viewers like it or not is upto them.. and on a channel like star plus, which caters to a HUGE audience, its stupid to consider the opinion of just the ones who are pro-active on forums and assume it to be the popular opinion.. 

anyhow, I feel myself detaching from the show... whether or not this is just a phase for me is upto the CVs now.. 
Shravani_21 thumbnail
Wonderful post๐Ÿ‘. You said everything๐Ÿ˜Š. The Creative team is missing logic in the story. They chose to dumb down each character to bring shyam into RM. Instead they could have made Anji stubborn and strong and make Arnav bring into RM. But they chose to drain brain cells of all shatir dimaags of RM especially Arnav, Kushi and maami.

The worse thing is how come Kushi is thinking positive about Shyam after plotting a murder attempt. She very well knows how manipulative he was. She is the one who said on Payals marriage that Anjali does'nt deserve him and the same lady is thinking the other way, that too with out any strong reason. I would have agreed with Kushi bringing Shyam into RM only with Anji asking Kushi at life and death state.CV's are having short term memory loss.

Common Garima not attending her own daughters engagement for a worse reason. How come Kushi and Buaji never been strong and confronted her. I wonder how how Kushi who can understand everything could not doubt Garima's uncomfortability.

Hope CV's rectify their mistakes soon and put some logic in there story and add some brain cells to their characters. Because beauty of the show lies only if the characters are using their brain.
Edited by Shravani_21 - 11 years ago