Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Well said dear pls cvs n gul smell the coffee before its too late.
LadyLaLa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Lurvebooks

La, I write after many moons. You're right ofcourse and I have kept away as I had nothing positive to espouse on IPK.

This show has become fools gold ... at first glance it still glitters but on any form of close inspection it is worthless. Far from being a out of the ordinary IPK is actually to me regressive ... akin to serials from decade ago ... dumb heroines, heroes with the worst luck and the ever slick villain who continuously win until the serial ends at which time good triumphs over evil in one maha episode.

The show most definitely jumped the shark with the poorly set-up MU and forced marriage. I hung in there until a few weeks ago ... then just read the WU and after this Friday have called it quits. I've deleted my bank of epis to free up my DVR and with a heavy heart but knowing I'm making the right decision (as you said this was meant to 20 mins of entertainment !) ... bid adieu.

I fear IPK is reliving the history of Geet which many will know went from silly to plain ridiculous in the end. This PH obviously aren't big on lessons learned.

Edited: Oops didn't answer the question ... The shows fairly dead already IMO ... if I had to pinpoint I would say it started with the first directors exit and worsened with change of writers and lost focus / budget issues from the PH. The last few weeks I would say whoever the current writing team ate should be fired en masse. Shoddiest work I've seen in years .

Hi LoveBrooks.. Thank you for posting your response. In fact I feel honoured to see you posting after many moons. 😊

What once started off as a great show is now gradually being hacked to death... As you say it is partly because of the changes made to the crew, story and direction. When LM was at the helm, not only did he keep the communication open but also saw to it that we got to see a sleek plot. He read fan's feedback and even commented on them. During his days, the direction was never shoddy and the actors too gave their best. Even LM was bashed on Twitter and was even forced to shut his account but  never dod he retaliate the way some  did.

I don't know what budget problems the PH has. Would it be the result of having their fingers in many pies which are not doing too well? If that is so, then it is  their doing. We are not to be blamed..

This week we saw the announcement of Deepali leaving the show. Now, I did not read anything written about finding a replacement for her. Wonder how the CVs are planning tol explain the sister's absence from Khushi's wedding ceremonies.. Or would they sweep it under the carpet as if her presence is never missed?

Story wise the PH made the biggest mistake by adding new characters to the show when they could have created interesting tracks to develop other characters. They brought too many on board which did not help the main story at all.

Well much water has already flown and I don't know if we could see a turn around in the near future. All I would like to see is logic being brought in I am not asking for anything else. They can show ANjali, Shyam and Dadi day in day out but please show some logic. The stuff they show is an insult to our intelligence.

Edited by LadyLaLa - 11 years ago
LadyLaLa thumbnail
Originally posted by: S.Stephy

Some negative comments on one website cannot kill the show.

What is killing the show is the lack of interest and commitment from the CVs. There was a time when the CVs made this show stand out from other shows. But off late, they have probably strayed from their original plot. It started off as a love/hate story but now looks like the typical family melodrama seen in many other shows. There are too many  inconsistencies in the characters and plots, and too many illogical stuff shown that are difficult to ignore. To me, it seems like the CVs are no longer interested in making a wonderful different show like they had initially; its more like they just want to fill the episodes and drag the show until it gets pulled off.

I would prefer if they just end the show on a nice note rather than dragging and degrading the show further.

Exactly. If all the fans including those on Social Networks and those not on any media feel that the show has lost its spark, then it is high time that the PH took a look at their work. They are making the serial for public consumption and if we don't like what is being dished out, it is about time they listened to our feedback. If not, it will be time for curtain call soon. 
Jammy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: LadyLaLa

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">
Hi Jameelah, thank you for posting. This is how I see it. Every member is entitled to air their views according to the forum rules. They have to be respectful towards one another.. but that is not what I often see... the tone, the punctuation (exclamation marks) the fonts and colour all indicate otherwise.. There is definitely room for improvement there..</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">I believe that everyone is entitled to their opinion when presented in a respectable way .. they should not be told to chill or calm down because the forum exists to discuss the serial...Members' view may be favourable to a character or the show or may even be criticising one of the characters or the show. That is perfectly alright. But their posts should follow the rules stated on IF.. Criticism does not kill a show.. I believe in the saying "Our critics are our friends for they do show us our faults"</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">You have mentioned you joint the forum when ASR was away and found it to be calm. To be honest I have never seen a calm forum.. even then, there were those who did not like the character Bubbly or Masala Maama.. There were many posts against them... There was also those who were bored with the Kidnap track and the ever prolonging absence of of the male lead and the lack of Arshi scenes. </font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">However, what worked in favour of the PH was, at that time we understood their predicament. We knew nothing much could be done when the lead was away and both the Male Lead and the CVs were trying to do their best with the resources they had.. The PH house too had the communication channel open between the fans and them .. In fact that was the time when 4Lions posted a message on the forum...</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Now tides have changed. The PH does not take it kindly to feedback (perhaps because of all the bashing on the Social networks) ... </font>

People were sure unhappy during the kidnapping track but like you said we understood the circumstances. Right now, I truly don't know what's the main cause of this mayhem they are creating for the show?!

I am all for criticism. If we won't give them te needed feedback who will? We take out time from our busy schedule and give them the required feedback! They should listen!

My problems not with the views it's the way it's being said. I am no moderator but there is a line of decency, you cross that there is no point in discussing it further.

People have been asking me- why do I take it to heart? Why do I always react when someone is being called names well my answer to that is that we spend here most of the day! I have come to know alot of people! I've made friends here! And just a month back if you remember someone use to post topics about how stupid this show is ( newbies) they use to make account for the sake of bashing the show- at that time people stood up united! That day I realized we share the same passion! We love this show! And that's why it matters to me how the comments come out! We are talking about real people here not just a character on the screen!

If everyone is complaining then the PH needs to listen! They can't just ignore it! People have made their choices, the show is losing its viewers,ofcourse the PH needs to be blamed for such displeasure amongst the viewers!

I am Sorry I got carried away!Edited by Jameelah52 - 11 years ago
LadyLaLa thumbnail
Originally posted by: vishnudaughter

completely agree with youπŸ‘πŸΌ

its been more than 3 days that i have stop watching the showπŸ˜•

There you go. You are not the first one who said so sweetie. I have seen many such posts. This is the tip of the iceberg.
I hope the CVs are listening. Telling us to be patient will not work. We have waited far too long  patiently so that they could deliver.
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
What is KILLING this show is the RUDE and overconfident atttitude of people associated with this show!

Certain writers are rude and make arrogant statements to fans! Certain actors USE fans and make demands to PH, and then when the fans DONT like what they are showing, start to tell their viewers to "Relax, it's just a show"!! TOTALLY Media un-savy and UN-PROFFESIONAL behaviour from the said actor!!

Changing a winning USP and turning the tide to show PUKEWORTHY tracks like a man killing his own unborn child, and the PRETEND romacing the STUPID Mother!

The Bro-Sis bond is SO great that the sister is a total USER that abuses her brother's love! She loves her CRIMINAL husband more than her brother! Actually she dosent even LOVE her brother!! She is the WORST sister I have ever seen, and one of the most DISGUSTING charachters I have had the misfortune of watching on TV! (she was not always like this! CV's KILLED her to give her more screen space, and now she is universally despised)!!!

Sidelinging the LEADS and all other supporting cast! The ONLY lines they get start with "DI" or "Anjali Bitiya"!! The MOST illogical plotlines, where NO ONE accept the VILLIAN has a brain!

Villian is a KILLER, but he continues to WIN!

One of the actors QUIT, and soon others will follow! SP will cancel the show when it hits TRP of under 2.

The CV's need to CHANGE! They need to bring this show back in line and LISTEN to the viewers! In this case the VIEWERS ARE RIGHT! THEY ARE WRONG!

LadyLaLa thumbnail
Originally posted by: ILoveHussain

Great post, and written very thoughtfully!

I know the CVs or anybody related to the PH on IF gives damn to our analysis about the current track (?!), so I won't get into it now. But I do want to express my opinion about the said topic.

This is an open forum and members have different views, so I don't get the urge of some to advise others over what kind of posts they should or should not make. Aren't their mods to take care of such posts?

The forum has members from different age groups and backgrounds. Some people though unhappy with the show don't express their frustration whereas some do! If someone is making a post saying 'end the show', isn't it obvious that it's purely out of frustration and not because of some enmity towards to the show or grudges against any person related to the show. I don't think anyone related to other show has time to come and make such topics here. And even if it is, how can his/ her wish really result in ending the show? If that is the case, there wouldn't be a single show running for more than a few episodes.

Why not give someone a benefit of doubt at least once? If someone really wants to take efforts and time to analyze things, they should think about the person's frame of mind too.

If posts like 'xxx should quit' would really result in an actor quitting, then posts like 'stop this negativity' , 'enough is enough' should have made Deepali stay. Why did that did not happen?

I concur. We are humans and we do feel frustrated to see our favourite show going down the drain. There are some who come on the forum to rant and there are those who come on the forum laugh it off with some funny posts. It is all okay with me. That is why we are on the forum to read every kind of topic and enjoy, to be consoled that we are not the only one feeling this way.

I hope we would see the tides turn next week. At least this is what we have been saying week after week but the tides never do πŸ˜†   Their tracks are now predictable and cyclic. I think most of their recent tracks were predicted on this forum. I wish they will get LM back.

Edited by LadyLaLa - 11 years ago
LadyLaLa thumbnail
Originally posted by: lara3110

Loved your post and you are absolutely right.  If the show does not interest us anymore, there is nothing that can be done. We switch to another channel.  We loved this very show in the beginning.  I used to watch only IPKKND because it was interesting, novel and exciting.

It is sad but true. I am now waiting eagerly for the new show starting on Sony. But nothing compares to our Lead pair.
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: sonapari

what is killing the show???

overexposure of poojali...
less exposure of arshi...😳
over the top bro-sis scenes ..looks fake & filmy to me...πŸ˜‰
not so gripping storyline...
an intense love story suddenly turned into a so called "beautiful bro-sis bond story"
very predictable track...
not so polite cvs ,writers who doubt our intelligence...
taking your viewers & their love granted...

imagine a jodi who has won international jodi award beating maneet...
a jodi whose onscreen chemistry is sizzling hot & cute at the same time...
is replaced by two pathetic characters...& their onscreen romance...🀒...
.a side character who suddenly has started getting  more importance than lead actress...
 cvs,the perticular  actress,makers telling us this was needed as if what we watched for first year of the show didn't move storyline...πŸ˜†
basically rude & overconfident people who think they will show any crap & it's our  job to clap & say 
wow ,wow,awesome...ekdaam hatke serial hai...🀒

πŸ‘ πŸ˜­
LadyLaLa thumbnail
Originally posted by: pashna

Much needed fantastic postπŸ‘ I agree with u completely and I don't think there is any need to say anything now from my side.

Thanks dear