what can we do ðŸĪŠ 

Everyone is looking for a scapegoat.. 😃
LadyLaLa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sparkle2985

one thing i want to tell is

STAR PLUS IS GOING TO DO THIS i.e KILL BEFORE IT DIE
star will not allow its shows to die with low trp and it is going to show them change in timeslot v v soon
BECOZ ONLINE FANS R ANGRY THEN THE OTHER PPL CANNOT EVEN STOP THEM FROM TAKING HARSH DECISIONS AND
IF IS DEFO SEEN BY ONE OF THE STARPLUS MEMBERS AND THEY R ALL NOTICING THE ANGERR OF IPKKNDIANS
PH BEWARE UR OR OUR SHOW WILL BE IN HUGE DANGER

Well TRPs are visible to everyone including the PH.. if the PH feels that their show is not affected by TRPs and continue with this nonsense,  then they should take full responsibility for the end result..
Ni1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
RES

9TH PAGE PE RES...LOL

I am coming back here in 20 mins..

Stay Tune lady la la ...😆
nerina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ofcourse it is the CVs ...no offence . No clue as to why they have suddenly gone inconsistent reg. the character of Khushi????. It was they who were the producers of this unique most loved serial!!!!! I am at a loss to think whats gon amiss.
kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I have stopped watching IPKKND. Whatever else they do or not do, because they have sidelined ArShi, I cannot bear to watch IPKKND anymore. 
I'm visiting IF but it doesn't seem like I've missed much.
I'm sorry Sanaya and Barun, your talent is being wasted. And much as I love ArShi, I cannot waste my time on a show that bears no resemblance to its former prize!
staker123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
u know something the show is still unique as it is the only show in the history of television where the main lead  khushi is treated as servant and anjali just  mere character s getting so much importance...

plzzz my god cvs let all of us tell them not even .01% of audience relates to,or sympathize with,or want to see ur favourite anjali.. and her shyam ji..
-DKS- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
A very good post La...👏

I should ask one should question as to who is responsible for such public outcry?? Are fans Idiots to criticise the show which they love and care about 24*7??

The answer's are very simple and all the posts criticising the show have a few points in common like shift in story telling, no focus on leads, too much focus on Anjali, too much negativity in the show...

Are the points invalid Yes they are absolutely valid when the fans have waited for months to get a good romantic track be it redemption, wooing or grand marriage they are being force fed Di and her medicines..was this show ever about Anjali??? No she was just an instrument which was used and hardly entered the main storyline then why all the tracks have her in the fore front..she is even has her shadow on the remarriage track which the creatives have forgot weeks ago..

Criticism is a part and parcel of a professional life..no one can run away from it even the greatest of the greats have been brought down on their Knees.

What you sow is what you reap...I need not add much more than that...
Ash95 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Lavanya

Res me too laters plzzz
Japonica thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Res. Great post, La. Be back soon.
Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
agreed!!
poor editing and lots of anjali with shyam is killing the show!!