Who is killing the show? - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by BornThisWay

Girl, you're on fire today.
Shant! shant! breathe in breathe out!😆

Well I agree that Mr. & Mrs. Creep are getting way to screen space. Well "someone" had a good negotiation, remember??

Oh, By the way, that "Dekhna Hai Toh Dekho" still pisses me off! I don't think I'll be ever able to forget that.

I won't like to comment whether who is killing the show, but yes obviously the PH & the CVs themselves are playing a huge part of destructing their "own" baby.

Nice post La darling!😳

Hey BornThisWay 🤗 (it is one of my favourite songs of Lady Ga Ga).. Looking at ANjali I feel like singing Bad Romance ...

I have huffed and puffed and am now out of breath 😆 

The PH has been dangling the carrot for long and we silly gullible mares have been waiting eagerly for the ArShi wedding which I am pretty sure will never see the light of the day.. 

Originally posted by Kamalika..

you r absolutely right

Hi Kamalika,  it so good to see you back and posting..
Originally posted by LadyLaLa

Hey BornThisWay 🤗 (it is one of my favourite songs of Lady Ga Ga).. Looking at ANjali I feel like singing Bad Romance ...

I have huffed and puffed and am now out of breath 😆 

The PH has been dangling the carrot for long and we silly gullible mares have been waiting eagerly for the ArShi wedding which I am pretty sure will never see the light of the day.. 

Its one of my fav songs too!😆

Please don't insult my all time fav song by adding AnJHAli's name to it, I'll commit suicide!🤢
Once again breathe in breathe out
Arshi wedding? you're still talking about Arshi wedding? seriously??
Completely agree with u!! Luvd da demand suply xplanatn
Evn I said it yestrday its bettr 2 end da show rathr dan showing sumthng which is shit. Its da CVs who suddenly decided 2 ruin da show. Its bettr show a happy ending & end da show. Enough said.
Very well written post.
 IPK  gets unexpected popularity world wide. 4 lions always ruins the show after it becomes popular.same thing happens to DMG. but this time they hv changed the track and made the leads side.I dont hv any idea hw cud a professional PH dont know the USP of  IPK? side lining Arnav and Khushi ,for giving Anjhali screen space is none other than sucidal attempt.when they hv Arnav and Khushi's marriage track..and they  cud make it entertaining and trp gaining.hw come any CVS cud think that Anjhali's track wud b accepted?😕..may b nowadays ...there r only assistances of assistence CVs  working for IPK..so output is like it..no brain..no entertainment..no love story...As the successes of IPK  was the team..then whole team is responsible for killing it...
if u compare whole package now and old IPK..the differences show very clearly...ASR looks...Arnav-khushi's scenes..episode execution..story telling...I hope IPK team shud uderstand their faults not given criticism named negative/bashing..
Originally posted by BornThisWay

Its one of my fav songs too!😆

Please don't insult my all time fav song by adding AnJHAli's name to it, I'll commit suicide!🤢
Once again breathe in breathe out
Arshi wedding? you're still talking about Arshi wedding? seriously??

By hook or by crook we will give them the wedding that Khushi has been dreaming of..
Originally posted by chunkysony

TIME TESTED TRUE LOVE for VIEWERS,fans ,forum members OF IPKKND ,BY ipkknd TEAM , lets see what they give for us with twist , i want my old arshi back during PAYASH wedding, CVS ,PH plz bring back lalit mohan,ved raj back 

I would say Payal was the 3rd lead (if there is something like that) of the show.. even she had a lavish wedding with all pomp and fanfare.. I  want Khushi too to have a grand wedding.. just like the one she wanted.. DM cannot be that callous to deprive the girl with Golden heart..
Originally posted by c3cilia

i completely agree with no objection ... 

Thank you 😊
Originally posted by LadyLaLa

By hook or by crook we will give them the wedding that Khushi has been dreaming of..
Khushi had been dreaming right? Well we also be dreaming because the 4 shers will never fulfill Khushi's or our wishes!!!!
*Calm down Megha, Calm down*
GH killed the show with his dekhna hai to dekho and hormonal aunties dialogue