Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

KareenaFC82: Heroine Creativity Contest Pg80 (Page 7)

PearlyPal IF-Rockerz
PearlyPal
PearlyPal

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged

Edited by PearlyPal - 08 September 2012 at 6:24am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NetRaiderZoobiDoobi

..Roopal.. IF-Stunnerz
..Roopal..
..Roopal..

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Heroine will have an anti-smoking advertisement!
Heroine will have an anti-smoking advertisement!

6 hours ago
The latest development says that Madhur Bhandarkar's Heroine will have an anti-smoking advertisement, as they are bind to follow the new rules on smoking scenes in the films. 

Recently, the Centre informed the Supreme Court that it was bringing a new notification to regulate smoking scenes in films and television programmes. It would allow the smoking scenes, with statutory warnings alongside. 

Also, the film will have a 20-second anti-smoking promo at the beginning and again after the interval. "In the beginning, Kareena Kapoor will address the warning, and also for the interval part as well. We are implementing it (new rules)," said Bhandarkar.

Kareena said, "I have recorded the voice for the beginning of the film. For the interval I will be doing it soon... I am happy with this." The director-actress duo was speaking at the launch of Heroine's title track. "This song is for the classes, whileHalkat jawani (another song in the film) is for masses," Kareena said.

As the film releases on September 21, Kareena is quite excited but insists she has not set any box office target. "We have not fixed any target, we want people to see the film and enjoy it. We are very excited about it. We are eager to know about the fate of the film," she said.

We're sure you will make it big once again Bebo!

Source: NDTV

NetRaiderZoobiDoobi

..Roopal.. IF-Stunnerz
..Roopal..
..Roopal..

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Kareena Kapoor promotes Heroine on a cruise in Dubai!
Kareena Kapoor promotes Heroine on a cruise in Dubai!

on Wednesday at 10:29am
Fans of Kareena Kapoor are waiting with bated breath to see her bold avatar in the forthcoming Heroine. The flick is all set to hit theatres on her birthday i.e. 21st September. To promote their movie among masses, the producers are leaving no stone unturned. 

Buzz is that now they have evolved a unique idea for its grand promotion. If believe the sources, leaving all promotional strategies behind Kareena Kapoor is going to promote Heroine on a cruise. Producers UTV have organised a special interaction of Bebo with the media on board of a cruise ship in Dubai. Well, the story doesn't end here as Kareena will arrive at the event in a sea plane making a filmi entry. 

She is thrilled on having the idea of making such a grand filmi entry, she expressed her pleasure and told the sources, "This is truly original and creative, and I am glad I can be a part of it."

As the flick is going to be released on Bebo's birthday so filmmaker Madhur Bhandarkar has thought of a special plan to surprise his heroine. In the event Kareena will cut her birthday cake with her fans and watch the movie with them. The entire team of Heroine is going to have a blast on her Birthday. 

Kareena we wish your forthcoming may break all the records at the Box Office!

NetRaiderZoobiDoobi

..Roopal.. IF-Stunnerz
..Roopal..
..Roopal..

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Watch out the new track of Heroine starring Kareena Kapoor!
Watch out the new track of Heroine starring Kareena Kapoor!

on Friday at 04:13pm
Kareena Kapoor is known for her arrogance and confident talks normally she does. Now it's a new song from her upcoming film Heroine crooned by Bebo that reflects her mind exactly. 

Consisting words like I am a superstar. I am immune to competition Heroine's title track is here to create stir. Sure we don't lack the people looking doubtfully to the song like it's an open declaration from the actress. And of course they are correct as the teaser declares clearly: "There's only one...Heroine", you know who is pointed here.

Catchy words in Hinglish by Sanjay Chhel, title track is composed by musician duo Salim-Sulaiman Merchant. Singer Aditi Singh Sharma sung the song for leading lady Kareena. Over all the song can be defined as the fiercest statement for her rivals in industry whether it isPriyanka ChopraVidya Balan or Katrina Kaif. It seems the 31-year-old actress made it a do-or-die issue for her prestige thus she is leaving no stone unturned in order to be the queen of the Bollywood through most ambitious film of her life.  

Song is attracting mass attention even though its official video has not been released yet. Is it the overconfidence of Bebo (so she looks keen to challenge all leading actresses of industry) or promotional campaigning for Madhur Bhandarkar's forthcoming film Heroine? Well it is better to wait and watch instead writing whether she will succeed to rule box office with the film or not. Have a look at the song here:

Source: HT

NetRaiderZoobiDoobi

..Roopal.. IF-Stunnerz
..Roopal..
..Roopal..

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:40am | IP Logged
I'm not slim, Heroine poster is Photoshopped, admits Kareena Kapoor!
I'm not slim, Heroine poster is Photoshopped, admits Kareena Kapoor!

on Friday at 03:30pm
Not many have the guts to accept this fact, butKareena Kapoor definitely bags to differ! The ex size-zero Kareena Kapoor, who has been voted the sexiest woman in the world by Maxim, admitted that herHalkat Jawani poster may have been tampered with to achieve that flawless figure.

"I don't think I'm so slim. I'd definitely go back to the hotel and check out if it's really my body. That picture does look photo-shopped." 

Bebo further added, "Every picture for every film, every ad, every newsprint, does get photoshopped. It is a business, photoshop...Everyone is doing it today. In fact, Heroine's posters have not been Photoshopped as much as other movie posters. This is the figure that you will see in the song."

Well, this is what we call a "bold and beautiful" Heroine, certainly a rarity in Bollywood. For those unaware, Kareena's sizzling number Halkat Jawani from Heroine, in which she shows off her envious curves, recently, crossed over one million hits on YouTube.

Releasing on September 21, the film also stars Arjun Rampal and Randeep Hooda and has been directed by Madhur Bhandarkar!

NetRaiderZoobiDoobi

..Roopal.. IF-Stunnerz
..Roopal..
..Roopal..

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Saif-Kareena holds griha-pravesh puja at their new house in Bandra!
Saif-Kareena holds griha-pravesh puja at their new house in Bandra!

on Thursday at 11:48am
It was early this year Saif Ali Khan bought a new home in Bandra, with a purpose to live together with his girlfriend of many years,Kareena Kapoor. The latest we hear about the same is that recently the couple, decided to perform a griha-pravesh puja. 

Buzz says that it was Saifu miyyan's idea to hold a puja, before moving in the house. It is said that the actor thought that since it had been some time they bought the top two floors of Satguru Sharan Apts, a 12-storeyed building on 29th Road, Khar (W), they must get the puja done. 

Little birdie chirps that the house is still being done up and it is expected to be ready before the couple ties the knot this October, as thereafter they will be moving in this house. "So, the couple performed the puja under the guidance of a pandit on September 1. Only a couple of close confidantes from his production house were present. It was a personal affair," revealed a source.

Apparently, initially the couple was considering a property but changed their minds later on and their search ended up at this house in Bandra, as Saif's office is also in the same locality and then he felt that Bebo would be more comfortable here since she has lived in this area for long now. Saif is also planning to set up a mini-gym and a swimming pool on the top floor.

We really can't wait October to come!

Source: TNN

NetRaiderZoobiDoobi

..Roopal.. IF-Stunnerz
..Roopal..
..Roopal..

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Kareena Kapoor says she doesn't need any National Award!
Kareena Kapoor says she doesn't need any National Award!

on Thursday at 10:21am
Kareena Kapoor has been rising high in her career day after day and movie after movie. She has become the leading actress in the tinsel town on her own and her charm is just incomparable. With her upcoming movieHeroine there are talks about her getting National Award. But if she wants the same is what happens to be the big question of the hour.

As heard Bebo isn't willing to take on the National Award for the Madhur Bhandarkar movie but all she wants is the viewer to watch her movie and appreciate her hardwork.

The actress said, "I don't want the national award… I seriously don't need any such thing. I would only want the audience to go and watch the film once and that will be more than enough for me. Once everybody should see the movie and say it is a good watch."

Wow! We really like the spirit of the actress and are definite about her getting a National Award for it.

NetRaiderZoobiDoobi

..Roopal.. IF-Stunnerz
..Roopal..
..Roopal..

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Its gala time for Ranbir Kapoor, Kareena Kapoor and Karisma Kapoor!
Its gala time for Ranbir Kapoor, Kareena Kapoor and Karisma Kapoor!

on Friday at 10:28am
Kapoor cousins did not think they would meet coincidently to share some quality time as normally happens in Bollywood masala films. However, it did not only occur but was also witnessed by the mass. 

An insider revealed that Ranbir Kapoor planned a party to celebrate the 60th birthday bash of his father and industry's most handsome lover boy Rishi Kapoor. Bebo was not supposed to grace the party due to the promotional events of her forthcoming film Heroinedirected by Madhur Bhandarkar. 

Fortunately conditions worked strangely and Kareena Kapoor joined the party along with sister Karisma. She was in city during the film's promotion tour so she did not lose the opportunity to wish Uncle Rishi Kapoor on his mile stone birthday. 

Even the bonding of cousins was seen by the witnesses at City International airport who saw them walking out together talking and joking to one another. 

It also came to notice that Ranbir did not offer single moment to Kareena to get bored throughout the way… Is there something cooking in secret or will they surprise us giving onscreen appearance as brother and sister in next upcoming film. It's something to be watched out for! 

Source: TNN

NetRaiderZoobiDoobi

Go to top