Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

KareenaFC82: Heroine Creativity Contest Pg80 (Page 48)

..Roopal.. IF-Stunnerz
..Roopal..
..Roopal..

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Kareena Kapoor is happy on the success of Salman's Ek Tha Tiger!
Kareena Kapoor is happy on the success of Salman's Ek Tha Tiger!

4 hours ago
Bollywood actor Salman Khan is again giving sleepless nights to his contemporaries as his latest released Ek Tha Tiger has got a stupendous response from the audience. The actor has proved that he is the real tiger of the Tinsel town. Buzz is that his Bodyguardco-star Kareena Kapoor holds the same view.

As per the industry sources Bebo is very happy on the grand success of Salman's Ek Tha Tiger as the movie has set a new benchmark by doing a record breaking business at the ticket windows. Kareena is not at all comparing it with her beau Saif Ali Khan's Agent Vinod which was also a spy thriller. Unfortunately the movie couldn't do well at the box office.

On being quizzed about the lukewarm response on AV, she replied, "Both, Saif and I don't think that way. We both are fans of Salman. He is the tiger of the industry... we can't think of anything that way."

She all praised Salman and further added, "Salman Khan is great. Saif made Agent Vinod straight from his heart. It was his dream."

Salman you really deserve all the praises!

Source: NDTV

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prettyR3PearlyPalZoobiDoobi

..Roopal.. IF-Stunnerz
..Roopal..
..Roopal..

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Bollywood become regressive when actresses gets married, complains Kareena!
Bollywood become regressive when actresses gets married, complains Kareena!

on Monday at 04:38pm
When Kareena Kapoor moved out of Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Ram Leela, it was said that her October marriage with Saif Ali Khan is reason behind her quitting the film. Sources had said that SLB wanted Kareena to extend the date of her marriage as he didn't want a married actress for his film.

Soon after Bebo went on to sign a film withKaran Johar, rather than doing Ram Leela. However, those were all hearsay, as none of them actually confirmed them. But now for the first time Kareena has spilled the beans, though diplomatically.

Recently when sources quizzed her if she thinks her marriage will come in between of her successful career, she said, "We talk about progressive cinema, make tall claims, we get inspired from West. But when it comes to an actress getting married, we become regressive. We need to change our minds first before changing the genre of films that we plan to offer a married actress. So I am totally against this."

Well, readers here if one can read between the lines, Bebo has cleared all the air surrounding Ram Leela and indirectly accepted that what really made her to quit the film. And we must say, we're immensely proud of your step!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prettyR3ZoobiDoobi

..Roopal.. IF-Stunnerz
..Roopal..
..Roopal..

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Kareena Kapoor's Halkat Jawani makes Saif Ali Khan also sweat!
Kareena Kapoor's Halkat Jawani makes Saif Ali Khan also sweat!

10 hours ago
Kareena Kapoor's masala item number Halkat Jawanifrom her forthcoming Heroine has become talk of the town these days. The best part is that her chartbuster is also making her beloved Saif Ali Khan go gaga over it.

A little birdie from the town says that Chhote Nawab has become a hardcore fan of Bebo's item song moreover; he is breaking a sweat and losing weight while listening to the song. In true sense the track is having very positive effects on him as he has started shedding his pounds while listening to the song in the background.

On being quizzed Kareena told to sources, "He (Saif) is very excited (about 'Heroine'). He liked the first promo, everyone has been talking about the dialogues, but he is very supportive. He actually runs on the treadmill with the song ('Halkat jawani') on, so I am making him run and lose some weight."  Helmed by Madhur Bhandarkar the flick is all set to hit theatres on 21st September which is also Kareena's birthday. Recently the title track of the movie was launched; besides Bebo the movie stars Arjun RampalRandeep Hooda andRakesh Bapat in the lead roles.

Kareena your halkat jawani is really doing wonders!

prettyR3ZoobiDoobi

..Roopal.. IF-Stunnerz
..Roopal..
..Roopal..

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Heroine has turned out to be my bravest role, affirms Kareena Kapoor!
Heroine has turned out to be my bravest role, affirms Kareena Kapoor!

4 hours ago
Numero uno actress Kareena Kapoor is very optimistic about her upcoming film Heroine and believes that her portrayal of a fading Bollywood superstar in it is her bravest role so far.

Bebo feels that the film deals with real life incidents and that's why not many actresses in B-town would have taken the risk to portray this character."I wanted to be a heroine since my childhood. I am happy that Heroine has turned out to be my bravest role. Not many actresses would want to play the role of a declining superstar. 

She adds, "Typically you see films where a star's journey is shown from rise to fall and then rise. In Heroine that's not the case as from the very first frame you can see that this superstar is declining." Kareena reveals that she found some connection with her on-screen character Mahi Arora and felt that this was a challenge worth taking.

"I always take challenges when it comes to performance oriented roles and Heroine isn't something that I could have missed. When not many would have been courageous enough to take up the part of Heroine, I went ahead and did that. The character is such that you feel connected to it and really feel bad about what she is going through," she says

With Arjun Rampal and Randeep Hooda in principal roles along with Divya Dutta, Shahana Goswami and Ranvir Shorey, Madhur Bhandarkar's directorial Heroine releases all over on September 21!

prettyR3ZoobiDoobi

..Roopal.. IF-Stunnerz
..Roopal..
..Roopal..

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged

Kareena's 'Mahi' avatar

Check out Kareena Kapoor's many avatars from her upcoming film 'Heroine'

1 of 7 photos
  1. Kareena's 'Mahi' avatar
  2. Kareena's 'Mahi' avatar
  1. The spotlight followed her, the camera loved her and the paparazzi couldn't get enough of her. Kareena Kapoor essays the role of a superstar actress called Mahi Arora in her latest film 'Heroine'

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prettyR3Maha149ZoobiDoobi

Maha149 IF-Sizzlerz
Maha149
Maha149

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
helo
Maha149 IF-Sizzlerz
Maha149
Maha149

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
goshhh me die Kareena's 'Mahi' avatar