Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

KareenaFC82: Heroine Creativity Contest Pg80 (Page 137)

Maha149 IF-Sizzlerz
Maha149
Maha149

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prettyR3NetRaiderZoobiDoobi

Maha149 IF-Sizzlerz
Maha149
Maha149

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged

prettyR3NetRaiderZoobiDoobi

prettyR3 Senior Member
prettyR3
prettyR3

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
SmileHi Maha.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NetRaider

prettyR3 Senior Member
prettyR3
prettyR3

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roopalgupta

Post marriage I will be Kareena Kapoor Khan, says Bebo!
Post marriage I will be Kareena Kapoor Khan, says Bebo!

on September 13 at 11:15am
So now it is finally confirmed that Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor are all set to tie the knot in October as few days back sources, who have got a sneak peek into their wedding reception confirmed it and also the bride-to-be, favorite designer Manish Malhotra revealed that he has designed an outfit for her Mumbai in reception.

And one thing which Kareena is making sure, to keep intact, even after her marriage with new Nawab of Pataudi, is superstardom, no matter how many films she does or declines.

Her reasoning for believing this is simple. She says, "Saif doesn't want me to change anything about myself, including my name, after marriage. Post marriage I will be Kareena Kapoor Khan. That means I have the privilege of having two of the most powerful surnames in Bollywood attached to my name." 

Well, now this really is a big revelation, isn't it? Her eyes twinkling with mischief she adds, "My signature will have a triple K ' KKK." 

It is a well-known fact that K is an alphabet that many in showbiz consider auspicious; especially Karan Johar and Ekta Kapoor!

Great going Bebo! 

WinkI saw this video on zingtv.It was hilarious ,where everyone tried to avoid revealing info abt wedding,this guy Manish Malhotra ends up revealing each and everything abt the wedding
and when media told kareena abt manish kareena's reaction was  "Where is Manish?"LOL
The media sometimes irks the celebs i feel ,even the celebs should be given some privacy.
Soo Happy that she is getting married .Now our KK will be KKK.Good no?

Edited by prettyR3 - 18 September 2012 at 12:31pm

ZoobiDoobi

prettyR3 Senior Member
prettyR3
prettyR3

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged

I wish Saifeena all the luck and a beautiful life ahead, states Brad Pitt!
I wish Saifeena all the luck and a beautiful life ahead, states Brad Pitt!

on Saturday at 03:49pm
Well, it is not only Bollywood looking forward to the much-awaited October wedding ofSaif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor, as even Hollywood too seems to be quite gung-ho about the whole royal affair.

The international star Brad Pitt, too, is looking forward to the D-day and has wished the couple good luck for their wedded life in advance. Recently, when he was quizzed about his opinion on the Saifeena marriage and the actor expressed his warm regards towards the soon-to-be-hitched couple. 

Brad graciously answered, "I am glad they will soon be getting married and I wish them all the luck and a beautiful life ahead." Quiz him, if it is correct to compare them to Brangelina, and after a laugh, Pitt said, "Well, they are a good looking couple! No two individuals in a relationship can be the same as another so I don't know if it is correct to compare them to us."

Saif and Kareena are referred to as India's Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. We also hope to hear the news of Brangelina exchanging wedding vows soon!

Hope they too settle down soon! 

Source: TNN

Big smileIts good to know that Brad knows abt Saifeena.I never thought he would know abt Saifeena.
I agree with what he said abt a relationship.No Comparisions please

ZoobiDoobi

prettyR3 Senior Member
prettyR3
prettyR3

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged

Friends
icon search
Latest Gossip: What turn will life now take for Arnav and Khushi in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?

Akshay Sethi to share screen with sizzling Kareena Kapoor for CID!
Akshay Sethi to share screen with sizzling Kareena Kapoor for CID!

3 hours ago
Here we come up with an exclusive dope from our favorite television-box that Sony TV's detective seriesCID is coming with a super-thrilling episode which will feature none other than the diva of BollywoodKareena Kapoor and telly actor Akshay Sethi, who was last seen in Sasural Genda Phool on Star Plus.

The actress is coming to promote her forthcoming filmHeroine, which is releasing on her birthday date 22 September 2012. 

Akshay revealed his notions about the opportunity and said, "I am privileged to have got this role along with Kareena in CID. In real life, I am in awe of the actress and playing an obsessed lover came naturally to me. She was very accommodative on sets, down-to-earth and pleasing to interact with. I have just a handful of favorites when it comes to the big stars, and Kareena Kapoor is one of them. This is the first time I get to shoot with a big star, and am thrilled that I am shooting with Kareena."

As per the source in the story, Mohit, played by Akshay Sethi is a crazy lover of Kareena Kapoor. He sends her a letter wherein he writes that Kareena needs to stop acting and marry him, otherwise he would kill her. In order to threaten and scare her, he kills one of her body guards and this forces Kareena to take the help of the CID team.

Wow! Sounds great1 

Nice.I'm gonna watch this too .
I'm sure one and only one daya sir  would be enough for putting this Mohit behind the bars.
I love the way  Daya Sir slaps the Mujrim and the criminals fall in the BereauROFL

ZoobiDoobi

prettyR3 Senior Member
prettyR3
prettyR3

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

Heroine unleashes new song Khwahishein stating Kareena Kapoor's desires!
Heroine unleashes new song Khwahishein stating Kareena Kapoor's desires!

on Monday at 04:50pm
Viewers are awaiting Heroine eagerly which is to release on September 21. Daily we hear something new about the film whether it is news, songs, rumors or controversies. Recently its song Khwahishein was aired, which is the new centre of mass attraction.

Beautifully sung by Shreya Ghoshal, song Khwahishein reveals a girl's dreams hidden behind her celebrity status. The song narrates ambitious Heroine's too small but heart touching wishes. According to trailers song starts with Kareena Kapoor's superb celebrity stardom cheered by thousands of fans. Eventually Randeep Hooda comes in picture as a cricketer and well wisher of the heroine followed by few cozy moments. 

Inked by Irfan Siddique and composed by musician duo Salim Merchant and Sulaiman Merchant, song Khwahishein is about the Heroine's hopes and real wishes. 

Apparently film Heroine is story of a starlet whose life goes for a toss due to inevitable reasons. The film is hyped as the most dared, shocked, glamorous and scandalous story till today and essays the reality of show-business. 

Madhur Bhandarkar's film Heroine highlights Arjun Rampal, Randeep Hooda, Shahana Goswami and Divya Dutta in lead characters other than the lady leading them all, Kareena as Mahi. 

ClapThis song is really awesome

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NetRaiderZoobiDoobi

NetRaider IF-Dazzler
NetRaider
NetRaider

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

prettyR3PearlyPalZoobiDoobi

Go to top