Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

KareenaFC82: Heroine Creativity Contest Pg80 (Page 135)

..Roopal.. IF-Stunnerz
..Roopal..
..Roopal..

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Friends
icon search

There won't be any static anti-smoking message in Heroine's smoking scenes!
There won't be any static anti-smoking message in Heroine's smoking scenes!

on September 13 at 11:21am
This must have brought a big smile on the faces on Heroine makers, as the Delhi High Court has allowed the release of this Kareena Kapoor-starrer film without display of static anti-smoking message in its smoking scenes.

Justice Rajiv Shakdher allowed the release of Heroine, saying, "it is not appropriate for the government to disturb the state of affairs in interregnum."

Heroine is set to hit the screens onSeptember 21. The judgment has come in reply of the plea filed by Heroine filmmakerUTV Software Communication, where court has given permission to release the film without the anti-smoking message during smoking scenes.  It has asked the Central Board of Film Certification (CBFC) to issue certificate without this condition.

"It is prima facie not appropriate for respondent nos. 1 and 2 (ministries of the I&B and the Health) to disturb the state of affairs in interregnum. This is specially so, as the measures put in place on November 29, 2011 appear to have worked well between December 2011 and March 2012," Justice Shakdher said.

"The balance of convenience also appears to be in favour of writ petitioner UTV in view of the fact that it has invested a huge sum of money based on what was perhaps according to it, was the state of the legal regime, in which, it was required to operate," he added.

We're sure the makers can heave a sigh of relief now!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prettyR3NetRaiderMaha149ZoobiDoobi

..Roopal.. IF-Stunnerz
..Roopal..
..Roopal..

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
I wish Saifeena all the luck and a beautiful life ahead, states Brad Pitt!
I wish Saifeena all the luck and a beautiful life ahead, states Brad Pitt!

on Saturday at 03:49pm
Well, it is not only Bollywood looking forward to the much-awaited October wedding ofSaif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor, as even Hollywood too seems to be quite gung-ho about the whole royal affair.

The international star Brad Pitt, too, is looking forward to the D-day and has wished the couple good luck for their wedded life in advance. Recently, when he was quizzed about his opinion on the Saifeena marriage and the actor expressed his warm regards towards the soon-to-be-hitched couple. 

Brad graciously answered, "I am glad they will soon be getting married and I wish them all the luck and a beautiful life ahead." Quiz him, if it is correct to compare them to Brangelina, and after a laugh, Pitt said, "Well, they are a good looking couple! No two individuals in a relationship can be the same as another so I don't know if it is correct to compare them to us."

Saif and Kareena are referred to as India's Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. We also hope to hear the news of Brangelina exchanging wedding vows soon!

Hope they too settle down soon! 

Source: TNN

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prettyR3NetRaiderZoobiDoobi

..Roopal.. IF-Stunnerz
..Roopal..
..Roopal..

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Friends
icon search
Latest Gossip: What turn will life now take for Arnav and Khushi in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?

Akshay Sethi to share screen with sizzling Kareena Kapoor for CID!
Akshay Sethi to share screen with sizzling Kareena Kapoor for CID!

3 hours ago
Here we come up with an exclusive dope from our favorite television-box that Sony TV's detective seriesCID is coming with a super-thrilling episode which will feature none other than the diva of BollywoodKareena Kapoor and telly actor Akshay Sethi, who was last seen in Sasural Genda Phool on Star Plus.

The actress is coming to promote her forthcoming filmHeroine, which is releasing on her birthday date 22 September 2012. 

Akshay revealed his notions about the opportunity and said, "I am privileged to have got this role along with Kareena in CID. In real life, I am in awe of the actress and playing an obsessed lover came naturally to me. She was very accommodative on sets, down-to-earth and pleasing to interact with. I have just a handful of favorites when it comes to the big stars, and Kareena Kapoor is one of them. This is the first time I get to shoot with a big star, and am thrilled that I am shooting with Kareena."

As per the source in the story, Mohit, played by Akshay Sethi is a crazy lover of Kareena Kapoor. He sends her a letter wherein he writes that Kareena needs to stop acting and marry him, otherwise he would kill her. In order to threaten and scare her, he kills one of her body guards and this forces Kareena to take the help of the CID team.

Wow! Sounds great1 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prettyR3ZoobiDoobi

..Roopal.. IF-Stunnerz
..Roopal..
..Roopal..

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Kareena Kapoor is busy getting into the skin of her character in Satyagrah!
Kareena Kapoor is busy getting into the skin of her character in Satyagrah!

on September 12 at 04:19pm
Bollywood's queen Kareena Kapoor is all set to playIndian Prime Minister in Prakash Jha's next filmSatyagrah. And if the information is correct, she will have a look similar to Indira Gandhi, Benzir Bhuttoand Margaret Thatcher.

It seems September has more surprises for Kareena Kapoor. This month her most ambitious film Heroinedirected by Madhur Bhandarkar is going to be released. And it's for the first time she is cast by Prakash Jha to play India's most powerful role as Indian prime minister. 

In Jha's next film, Kareena is playing a television journalist who becomes an iron-willed head of state. Wait, we are not telling you the story of Anil Kapoorstarrer film Nayak but it is Prakash Jha's film revolving around anti-graft movement. Reportedly the story is inspired with Anna Hazare's anti-corruption movement.

For the look of journalist, Bebo is following Christiane Amanpour, an international journalist to cover up stories of gulf war and Bosnia war. Even she has been asked to view veteran reporter's videos so she can develop a powerful presence on screen. 

However, Kareena is not the only A-list actor in film. She will have equal support from Amitabh BachchanAjay Devgn,Arjun Rampal and Manoj Bajpayee. Film is scheduled to release next year.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prettyR3NetRaiderMaha149ZoobiDoobi

Maha149 IF-Sizzlerz
Maha149
Maha149

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
hello
..Roopal.. IF-Stunnerz
..Roopal..
..Roopal..

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
hey