Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

KareenaFC82: Heroine Creativity Contest Pg80 (Page 134)

..Roopal.. IF-Stunnerz
..Roopal..
..Roopal..

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged
My next big obsession is Talaash, affirms Aamir Khan!
My next big obsession is Talaash, affirms Aamir Khan!

on Friday at 11:54am
As his show Satyamev Jayate has come to an end, Aamir Khan's, by his own admission, next big obsession is Reema Kagti's Talaash, which is his second outing with Ritesh Sidhwani and Farhan Akhtar with whom he did Dil Chahta Hai. 

Though he is in Chicago at present to shootDhoom 3, but he is making sure that it doesn't affect the promotional campaign of Talaash. He is super-excited about the theatrical promo that has generated a deafening buzz in the trade and with the public. 

"The promotion work on Talaash has begun, and though I am in Chicago, I'm very much involved in the whole process, thanks to the internet," he says. Putting rumours of his alleged fallout with director Reema to rest, Aamir says, "At the moment, my sights are trained on Talaash. It is also my first release after Dhobi Ghat. Reema has been great to work with. I find her to be an excellent director. 

As an actor, there were so many things I missed out about the character I'm playing, but Reema pointed them out to me, and I was able to use her inputs to enhance my role. She's very clear as to what she wants from her actors, and I have thoroughly enjoyed working with her.''

Well, we hope the film fulfills all your expectations Aamir!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prettyR3ZoobiDoobi

..Roopal.. IF-Stunnerz
..Roopal..
..Roopal..

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Kareena Kapoor all praises for her contemporary Priyanka Chopra!
Kareena Kapoor all praises for her contemporary Priyanka Chopra!

on Friday at 03:39pm
There was a time when the reports of war between Priyanka Chopra and Kareena Kapoor were quite regular. Both the style divas were once said to be sharing cold vibes, but now it seems all is pretty good between them. 

In fact recently Bebo was heard saying that she is a big fan of her colleague and likes her body of work and voice."I am a big fan of Priyanka and her voice. I could relate more to Priyanka because she is a damdaar actress, and I like her work," said Kareena.

Notably, Priyanka is all set to launch her debut music album In My City soon. For those unaware, the problems had cropped up between the two, when during Koffee with Karan show Kareena made fun of Priyanka's accent. Priyanka had then retaliated saying that she got her accent from where Kareena's boyfriend Saif Ali Khan got his.

Meanwhile, not only Pee Cee, but Kareena is all praises for her another contemporary Deepika Padukone as well, as she is also appreciative of latter's pairing with her beau Saif. "They make a fantastic pair. In Cocktail, Saif and Deepika were the heart of the film and so was the case in Love Aaj Kal. I like to see both of them on screen," she expressed.

Well, we wonder what's on Bebo's mind!

prettyR3ZoobiDoobi

..Roopal.. IF-Stunnerz
..Roopal..
..Roopal..

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Heroine unleashes new song Khwahishein stating Kareena Kapoor's desires!

on Monday at 04:50pm
Viewers are awaiting Heroine eagerly which is to release on September 21. Daily we hear something new about the film whether it is news, songs, rumors or controversies. Recently its song Khwahishein was aired, which is the new centre of mass attraction.

Beautifully sung by Shreya Ghoshal, song Khwahishein reveals a girl's dreams hidden behind her celebrity status. The song narrates ambitious Heroine's too small but heart touching wishes. According to trailers song starts with Kareena Kapoor's superb celebrity stardom cheered by thousands of fans. Eventually Randeep Hooda comes in picture as a cricketer and well wisher of the heroine followed by few cozy moments. 

Inked by Irfan Siddique and composed by musician duo Salim Merchant and Sulaiman Merchant, song Khwahishein is about the Heroine's hopes and real wishes. 

Apparently film Heroine is story of a starlet whose life goes for a toss due to inevitable reasons. The film is hyped as the most dared, shocked, glamorous and scandalous story till today and essays the reality of show-business. 

Madhur Bhandarkar's film Heroine highlights Arjun Rampal, Randeep Hooda, Shahana Goswami and Divya Dutta in lead characters other than the lady leading them all, Kareena as Mahi. 

prettyR3ZoobiDoobi

..Roopal.. IF-Stunnerz
..Roopal..
..Roopal..

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Kareena Kapoor's Heroine is first women-centric film to get widest release!
Kareena Kapoor's Heroine is first women-centric film to get widest release!

4 hours ago
Kareena Kapoor must be beaming from ear to ear, after all she must be feeling great learning the fact that her upcoming film Heroine, which talks about the life of an actress, and her rise and fall, is all set to hit the screens onSeptember 21. 

And this film, as they say, is going to be big. Buzz says that this Madhur Bhandarkar opus has already recovered about half of its entire budget, and is on the threshold of getting the widest theatrical release for a heroine-centric film in India – ever. 

Spread across 2400 screens in the country, Heroine, believe Bhandarkar and the team, will be massive. A release of such magnitude is the territory of male-centric films – that too, ones which have the topmost stars of the industry. Woman-oriented films, usually, haven't had as wide releases as male starrers in India so far. One can look at The Dirty Picture and Kahaani, for example.

While the former released across 1600 screens in the country, the latter was somewhere close to 1000 screens. Meanwhile, besides Kareena, Heroine stars Arjun Rampal and Randeep Hooda in pivotal roles. And according to trade pundits, the stage seems set for another blockbuster!

prettyR3ZoobiDoobi

..Roopal.. IF-Stunnerz
..Roopal..
..Roopal..

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged

on Monday at 04:50pm
Viewers are awaiting Heroine eagerly which is to release on September 21. Daily we hear something new about the film whether it is news, songs, rumors or controversies. Recently its song Khwahishein was aired, which is the new centre of mass attraction.

Beautifully sung by Shreya Ghoshal, song Khwahishein reveals a girl's dreams hidden behind her celebrity status. The song narrates ambitious Heroine's too small but heart touching wishes. According to trailers song starts with Kareena Kapoor's superb celebrity stardom cheered by thousands of fans. Eventually Randeep Hooda comes in picture as a cricketer and well wisher of the heroine followed by few cozy moments. 

Inked by Irfan Siddique and composed by musician duo Salim Merchant and Sulaiman Merchant, song Khwahishein is about the Heroine's hopes and real wishes. 

Apparently film Heroine is story of a starlet whose life goes for a toss due to inevitable reasons. The film is hyped as the most dared, shocked, glamorous and scandalous story till today and essays the reality of show-business. 

Madhur Bhandarkar's film Heroine highlights Arjun Rampal, Randeep Hooda, Shahana Goswami and Divya Dutta in lead characters other than the lady leading them all, Kareena as Mahi. 

prettyR3ZoobiDoobi

..Roopal.. IF-Stunnerz
..Roopal..
..Roopal..

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Kareena Kapoor doesn't want to break her youth icon image!
Kareena Kapoor doesn't want to break her youth icon image!

on September 13 at 04:55pm
Kareena Kapoor's bold image in her forthcomingHeroine has become talk of the town these days. The lady is scoring headlines due to her controversial smoking scenes which finally have got a green flag from the court. 

Now the flick won't carry a text warning in the smoking scenes which the censor board had asked for. It is notable that earlier censor board was not happy with the 35-37 frames that showcased the actress smoking so it asked to run anti smoking messages. To challenge the decision the makers appealed to the High Courtand finally the court has given its decision in their favour. As per the sources an anti-smoking warning at the beginning of the film and during the intermission will be given in Kareena's voice anymore. 

Earlier the actress preferred being quiet over this issue but now she has broken her silence and told sources that she is very serious about her youth icon image and the makers of the movie are not trying to encourage smoking. Being a role model she understands her social responsibilities. Bebo further added that her producers have ensured her to inculcate necessary warnings. Starring Arjun Rampal and Randeep Hooda besides her, the movie is all set to hit theatres on 21st September!

Kareena we hope your movie won't leave a negative impact!

prettyR3ZoobiDoobi

..Roopal.. IF-Stunnerz
..Roopal..
..Roopal..

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Post marriage I will be Kareena Kapoor Khan, says Bebo!
Post marriage I will be Kareena Kapoor Khan, says Bebo!

on September 13 at 11:15am
So now it is finally confirmed that Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor are all set to tie the knot in October as few days back sources, who have got a sneak peek into their wedding reception confirmed it and also the bride-to-be, favorite designer Manish Malhotra revealed that he has designed an outfit for her Mumbai in reception.

And one thing which Kareena is making sure, to keep intact, even after her marriage with new Nawab of Pataudi, is superstardom, no matter how many films she does or declines.

Her reasoning for believing this is simple. She says, "Saif doesn't want me to change anything about myself, including my name, after marriage. Post marriage I will be Kareena Kapoor Khan. That means I have the privilege of having two of the most powerful surnames in Bollywood attached to my name." 

Well, now this really is a big revelation, isn't it? Her eyes twinkling with mischief she adds, "My signature will have a triple K — KKK." 

It is a well-known fact that K is an alphabet that many in showbiz consider auspicious; especially Karan Johar and Ekta Kapoor!

Great going Bebo! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prettyR3NetRaiderMaha149ZoobiDoobi

..Roopal.. IF-Stunnerz
..Roopal..
..Roopal..

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Prakash Jha feels Chakravyuh will get benefit from Satyagraha hype!
Prakash Jha feels Chakravyuh will get benefit from Satyagraha hype!

on September 13 at 01:01pm
Prakash Jha, who is busy promoting his forthcoming film Chakravyuh featuring Arjun RampalAbhay Deol and Esha Gupta, feels announcing Amitabh Bachchan-Kareena Kapoor starrer Satyagraha at the moment will benefit the film.

Jha feels that despite the fact that the two films focus on different social issues, they are deeply connected with each other through interwoven social fabric. Therefore he is too content for his forthcoming film which is slated to release on October 24. 

The veteran filmmaker says films are a medium for him to discuss the social problems with all. While he does not offer any solution of the problem, he tries to find out the roots of problems. Jha states, "I wish I had a solution. But I have tried to include all points of views. I crossed over to the other side and tried to show their point. I have also explored the corruption in the Naxalhierarchy, how politics and industry is polluting the operational issue. If we try and understand the problem I think a solution will be there".

"The problem is only increasing, from the forest it is spilling onto our industrial and agricultural area. A lot of people are getting attracted to this ideology. I feel it was high time that there was an effort at understanding the issue and starting the process of a solution through social and political mean", he added. 

As the filmmaker is known to raise social and political issues in his films, he is always criticized for the same. When he was quizzed if Chakravyuh will attract such criticism, he hopes to receive no controversial criticism this time. 

Well, we also hope the same with this Arjun Rampal, Esha Gupta, Manoj Bajpai and Abhay Deol Chakravyuh

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prettyR3Maha149ZoobiDoobi

Go to top