Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

KareenaFC82: Heroine Creativity Contest Pg80 (Page 133)

prettyR3 Senior Member
prettyR3
prettyR3

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Big smileAw!Our Chulbuli si beboDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NetRaiderZoobiDoobi

prettyR3 Senior Member
prettyR3
prettyR3

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 4:46am | IP Logged
LOL

NetRaiderZoobiDoobi

larki_punjaban IF-Rockerz
larki_punjaban
larki_punjaban

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged
gosh i love her make up!! so simple and stylish!!! 

prettyR3ZoobiDoobi

Unconventional IF-Sizzlerz
Unconventional
Unconventional

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged
And dis dress of hers was featured in d worst dress of d week...Blind people u knw...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoobiDoobi

NetRaider IF-Dazzler
NetRaider
NetRaider

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrsimisam

And dis dress of hers was featured in d worst dress of d week...Blind people u knw...

Nothing new, when you're in top, alot of ppl is jealous ! ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoobiDoobi

..Roopal.. IF-Stunnerz
..Roopal..
..Roopal..

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Kareena Kapoor promotes Heroine in Suvreen Guggal -Topper of the year!
Kareena Kapoor promotes Heroine in Suvreen Guggal -Topper of the year!

on Saturday at 10:52am
2012's much talked and awaited flick Heroine is grabbing every headline in media corners and its foremost actress Kareena Kapoor is leaving no stone unturned in its promotions.

After publicizing her movie on Zee TV's Dance Ke Superstars and Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa-5, the diva will now be seen mesmerizing one and all on Chanel V's youth based show Suvreen Guggal -Topper of the year, along with director of her film Madhur Bhandarkar. 

As shown in the promos, every student is enthralled about the coming of Heroine's team in college, and is set to catch the glimpse of the poised Kareena. Well, the upcoming episode will reveal that the college students are going to encounter Kareena and the much acclaimed director Madhur Bhandarkar. This thrilling meet comes as a surprise for Annie, who is totally lost in her own matters. She realizes about the movie shoot and persuades everyone to come along. However, their excitement leads them unintentionally interrupting an ongoing talk show.

So don't miss the Halkat Jawani adding up fun and glamour in Suvreen Guggal.

prettyR3ZoobiDoobi

..Roopal.. IF-Stunnerz
..Roopal..
..Roopal..

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
To me Saif and Kareena make a wonderful lovable couple, states Priyanka Chopra!
To me Saif and Kareena make a wonderful lovable couple, states Priyanka Chopra!

on Saturday at 01:18pm
It is not only the fans and the media but even the B-town celebs are actually looking forward to the long-awaited wedding of Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor. Recently,Priyanka Chopra was heard saying that she is excited about the couple tying the knot as they make a wonderful couple.

Looks like the two actresses have buried the hatchet, at least going by Pee Cee's words. "It is a beautiful thing that she is getting married. I feel it is the most beautiful beginning of a new journey. To me Saif and Kareena make a wonderful lovable couple. I am looking forward to their marriage," she said.

Meanwhile, when quizzed about her own marriage plans, Priyanka confessed she is ready to take the plunge, but the only problem is that she hasn't find her Mr. Right yet. "Since the age of four I have been waiting to get married. I am ready for it. My mom, dad are also ready but the only problem is I am not getting a good guy."

"I am waiting for my Mr Right. So that is a technical problem. The moment I find a guy, I will get married," she added.

Oh well, we hope you find one soon!

prettyR3ZoobiDoobi

..Roopal.. IF-Stunnerz
..Roopal..
..Roopal..

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Kareena Kapoor just not ready to spill the beans yet!
Kareena Kapoor just not ready to spill the beans yet!

on Friday at 12:25pm
Though it is the most important topic in B-town at present, but Kareena Kapoor is in no mood to divulge out details on her wedding. It is kind of official that Bebo is walking down the aisle with Saif Ali Khan onOctober 16, but none of the two have confirmed it publically.

However, Saif's mom, actress Sharmila Tagore has confirmed that the two are getting married on October 16, Kareena is tight-lipped about it.

And it is doesn't seem she will be confirming any time soon, as recently once again, she refused to answer a question on her marriage date or whether she would be converting to Islam after marriage. "You all know everything, then why are you asking," Kareena said while promoting Heroine.

On being quizzed why was she holding back her wedding date, she said that the "only thing is that we have not decided where it will be and when it will be. So, whenever we will decide, we shall talk." It is known to everyone that Sharmila Tagore had converted to Islam when she married cricketer Mansur Ali Pataudi, donning the name Ayesha Begum.

When asked whether she will convert into Islam post her marriage, the 32-year-old Kareena said, "That's a very wrong question, which I will not be answering."

Um…that is quite understandable actually!

Source: TNN

prettyR3ZoobiDoobi

Go to top