Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

KareenaFC82: Heroine Creativity Contest Pg80 (Page 107)

NetRaider IF-Dazzler
NetRaider
NetRaider

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 4:50am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PearlyPalZoobiDoobi

PearlyPal IF-Rockerz
PearlyPal
PearlyPal

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KareenaFC

Originally posted by _Mariam_

zada tareef mat karo zoo ki she  will start flying high ROFLROFL

I'll not be able to sleep yaar ROFL

zoooHug
ROFL

NetRaiderZoobiDoobi

PearlyPal IF-Rockerz
PearlyPal
PearlyPal

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

Originally posted by PearlyPal

So funny ROFL

yeah LOL

NetRaiderZoobiDoobi

PearlyPal IF-Rockerz
PearlyPal
PearlyPal

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KareenaFC

Thanks for the stunning pics Pal. Hug

ur wellcome zoo Hug

NetRaiderZoobiDoobi

PearlyPal IF-Rockerz
PearlyPal
PearlyPal

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Kareena Kapoor's wedding dress to be simple and elegant
Much as Kareena Kapoor or Saif Ali Khan may keep mum on their wedding date, preparations are in full swing for the D-day and even the bride-to-be's wedding dress is being readied.

After Sharmila Tagore, Manish Malhotra has spilled the beans regarding Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor's wedding. The fashion designer, who has confirmed that he is designing the actress' attire, says he will stick to the bride's simple, yet elegant taste.

Asked if he is designing Kareena's wedding dress, Manish confirmed it, saying: "That's right! You ask her the details. But yes, it's mid-October, everyone knows this now."

"There is a very small function which is (with) family and friends. Then there is a reception in Delhi, so (I am designing) for both the occasions," the 47-year-old said here Friday at the HT Brunch Dialogues.

Saif's mother, veteran actress Sharmila has so far maintained that the D-day is Oct 16. However, neither Saif Ali Khan nor Kareena Kapoor, have confirmed it.

Malhotra says the preparations are on in full swing, and Kareena wants to keep it simple.

"Kareena, always as an actor and as a personality, never likes too much of embroidery and jewellery. She is beautiful and she is very aware of that.

"I don't think there would be too much of embroidery or shine, it's going to be more old world charm...lots of nice fabric, but not too much," he added.

Saif and Kareena have been dating each other since 2007.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoobiDoobi

PearlyPal IF-Rockerz
PearlyPal
PearlyPal

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

Brad Pitt wishes Saif-Kareena a blissful married life ahead

New Delhi: While India is gearing up to see the wedding of Bollywood sweet hearts Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor, Hollywood too seems to be quite gung-ho about the whole royal affair.

Recently, a daily newspaper sought Hollywood superstar Brad Pitt's opinion on the Saifeena marriage and the actor expressed his warm regards towards the soon-to-be-hitched couple. Brad graciously answered, "They are a good looking couple! No two individuals in a relationship can be the same as another so I don't know if it is correct to compare them to us. But I am glad they will soon be getting married and I wish them all the luck and a beautiful life ahead."

Saif and Kareena are referred to as India's Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. We also hope to hear the news of Brangelina exchanging wedding vows soon!

ZoobiDoobi

PearlyPal IF-Rockerz
PearlyPal
PearlyPal

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

Kurbaan

The wedding bells are ringing for Saifeena. It is being said that the couple is planning to get married on October 17th this year.

However Bebo is quite adamant that she would like to keep the Kapoor in her name.  Why not? She belongs to a family which has been in the showbiz for generations. It started with her great grandfather Prithviraj Kapoor; then his grandfather, the legendary Raj Kapoor, her uncle Sammi Kapoor, Sashi Kapoor, Rishi Kapoor and dad Randhir Kapoor. The Kapoor legacy has been carried forward in this generation by Karishma Kapoor, Ranbir Kapoor and herself.

Post marriage too she doesn't want the superstar image of hers to fade away.  Speaking to a leading daily Kareena said, "Saif doesn't want me to change anything about myself, including my name, after marriage. Post marriage I will be Kareena Kapoor Khan. That means I have the privilege of having two of the most powerful surnames in Bollywood attached to my name." With a twinkle in her eyes she further added, "My signature will have a triple K — KKK."

Some had thought that she would change her name just like Sharmila Tagore, Saif's mother. Sharmila is a Bengali Hindu. She had started her career with Satyajit Ray's 'Apur Sansar'. Later she moved to Bombay and had a successful career. During that time she met cricketer and Nawab of Bhopal, Mansur Ali Khan Pataudi. In 1969 the two married and she converted to Islam and took the name of Ayesha Begum.

Kareena however seems happy with the Kapoor in her name. Saifeena want their marriage to be a private affair. The marriage ceremony will probably be help at the Pataudi Palace, Bhopal. It will be attended by only the family members of the couple. The two have been quite tight-lipped about the marriage. When the marriage was delayed this year, the media went berserk reporting about it. To that Kareena said that her marriage has become a national issue, ready to be debated in the Rajya Sabha.

Once during the promotion of 'Heroine' when she was asked about it she said, "Marriage will happen when it has to and when it does we will let the world know." Well Kareena likes to be herself. We have always seen her as a nice, loyal and sensitive person. With her movies doing well, we wish her marriage and career to remain a roaring success as it is.

The wedding bells are ringing for Saifeena. It is being said that the couple is planning to get married on October 17th this year.

However Bebo is quite adamant that she would like to keep the Kapoor in her name.  Why not? She belongs to a family which has been in the showbiz for generations. It started with her great grandfather Prithviraj Kapoor; then his grandfather, the legendary Raj Kapoor, her uncle Sammi Kapoor, Sashi Kapoor, Rishi Kapoor and dad Randhir Kapoor. The Kapoor legacy has been carried forward in this generation by Karishma Kapoor, Ranbir Kapoor and herself.

Post marriage too she doesn't want the superstar image of hers to fade away.  Speaking to a leading daily Kareena said, "Saif doesn't want me to change anything about myself, including my name, after marriage. Post marriage I will be Kareena Kapoor Khan. That means I have the privilege of having two of the most powerful surnames in Bollywood attached to my name." With a twinkle in her eyes she further added, "My signature will have a triple K — KKK."

Some had thought that she would change her name just like Sharmila Tagore, Saif's mother. Sharmila is a Bengali Hindu. She had started her career with Satyajit Ray's 'Apur Sansar'. Later she moved to Bombay and had a successful career. During that time she met cricketer and Nawab of Bhopal, Mansur Ali Khan Pataudi. In 1969 the two married and she converted to Islam and took the name of Ayesha Begum.

Kareena however seems happy with the Kapoor in her name. Saifeena want their marriage to be a private affair. The marriage ceremony will probably be help at the Pataudi Palace, Bhopal. It will be attended by only the family members of the couple. The two have been quite tight-lipped about the marriage. When the marriage was delayed this year, the media went berserk reporting about it. To that Kareena said that her marriage has become a national issue, ready to be debated in the Rajya Sabha.

Once during the promotion of 'Heroine' when she was asked about it she said, "Marriage will happen when it has to and when it does we will let the world know." Well Kareena likes to be herself. We have always seen her as a nice, loyal and sensitive person. With her movies doing well, we wish her marriage and career to remain a roaring success as it is.

ZoobiDoobi

PearlyPal IF-Rockerz
PearlyPal
PearlyPal

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Kareena, Saif's wedding cards sent!

Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan's wedding is the most awaited event of Bollywood. It has been reported that the couple is marrying on 17 October this year and the reception will take place on 18 October. Not only this, Sharmila Tagore has already started distributing the wedding cards of Saif and Kareena's wedding.

A source told a website, "Begum of Mansoor Ali Khan of Pataudi aka Sharmila Tagore aka Rinku (her pet name) has sent out invites of her son's wedding to family and friends and the preps are going on full swing in the Pataudi household."

The source also told that the reception date mentioned on the wedding cards was 18 October. The wedding will take place at Pataudi's palace.

In a recent interview to a magazine, Kareena Kapoor had admitted that she will get married this year only.

Well, we all are desperately waiting for this big fat Indian wedding!

ZoobiDoobi

Go to top