Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Radioactive. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I love spending time with my family Kareena Kapoor
http://picspoon.com/2012/09/15/i-love-spending-time-with-my-family-kareena-kapoor/

Kareena Kapoor is a very simple girl at heart and she has to play an opposite role as an actress. she has a tiring task everyday of looking glamorous and attending functions all the time. Even though she doesn't like doing so.

"I am a very simple girl in real life. I am honest, I love spending time with my family and I love home-cooked food. But in my profession, I have to go for events, award functions and have to look glamorous on shoots. It's a difficult job, but I don't know anything else besides this," Kareena said while unveiling the cover page of Filmfare magazine featuring her.

And in her upcoming film Heroine, her role highlights the difficulties of being an actress.

Kareena is also excited about her next film 'Satyagraha' with Prakash Jha and spoke about how happy she is to be working with Ajay Devgan once again.

"He (Prakash Jha) has made great films with Ajay Devgn before and I have a lovely role, but it's very soon to talk about it because we start in January. It's my honour that we (Ajay and she) are working together after a long time and it's my privilege," said Kareena who featured with the actor in critically acclaimed "Omkara".

Apparently, Bebo plays a journalist in "Satyagraha" and the film also stars megastar Amitabh Bachchan.

Radioactive. thumbnail
Another one. Heroine promotions are sure working out for us, we get to see her new pictures every other day. ðŸ˜†

Radioactive. thumbnail
Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan's wedding is in October, but it's clear that the full family unit is already in place! Throughout the panel discussion on The Changing Face of the Indian Heroine at Hindustan Times Brunch Dialogues 2 at Taj Lands End hotel on Friday night, Kareena Kapoor referred to Sharmila Tagore as "my mother-in-law".

The first time she said it, a hush fell over the ballroom and guests nudged each other, asking, 'Did she really say that? And when the panel's moderator, Vir Sanghvi, adviser, HT Media, asked her exactly that question, she blushed and said proudly: "Of course!" Sharmila looked no less proud. "Saif is very lucky to be getting married to Kareena," she said. >> It was a rainy night, but stars shone at Brunch Dialogues 2.

Source: Hindustan Times

HT Brunch - Conference about the changing roles of women in bollywood, hence 3 actresses from different times.

Images x2

Radioactive. thumbnail
And thats the last one. (Maybe :D)

^Kareena Kapoor for Lake absolute Ad print

Credits: Tumblr
Seema_sg24 thumbnail
Siggy  # 11

Avi # 3

Edited by Anu_R - 11 years ago