Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Kripa is overreacting (Page 3)

ash.attitude IF-Rockerz
ash.attitude
ash.attitude

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jots

i know Kripas reaction to everything angad does is always OMG Shocked, you came into my room, OMG Shocked u didnt listen to me, OMG Shocked u touched my bum, OMG Shocked u touched my face..............

OMG ShockedOMGShockedOMGShockedShockedShocked......

really shes striving for angads attention, you can tell, thats why she tries to piss him off on purpose, like in todays epi!! LOL

Jots Big smile

LOL

u kill me..lolz..tht was pure JOKES!!! ..lmao..lolz..omg..i cant rite caz iam laffin my head out here!!LOL

kool*kariya* Goldie
kool*kariya*
kool*kariya*

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
well i think she reacted like that coz she knows angads nature (playboy)....he doesnt really potray himself as goody goody so thats y she thought that he could do such a ow act!!!!
kyphfanz IF-Dazzler
kyphfanz
kyphfanz

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
well tell me guys what whould u do in such situation which kripa waz facing??will u let the guys stay in the room with u.....by the way dont do on the looks of the guy just what will u do???
*Dipti* IF-Sizzlerz
*Dipti*
*Dipti*

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
yea i know i agree with yall
indiantv Senior Member
indiantv
indiantv

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 2:11pm | IP Logged

I don't think Kripa over-reacted..

- Anagad's character is shown as a playboy for whom affairs & one-night stands is as common as changing clothes...

-It is weird that the hotel is completely full (it is located on Bombay-Pune road which is not really a tourist destination.. nor is Bombay/Pune so far away from one another that many people would take stop between the two main cities.  Also it is weird the car keeps on having problems, previous day a car puncture & the next day some other problem..

-How many of us would feel comfortable spending a night alone w/ boy in a hotel room, even if you are close friends..

-Can you imagine the tabloids getting hold of the story of Angad & Kripa spending the night together in a hotel room.. Even in this day & age there is double standards where it is accepatable & even encouraged to a certain extend (guys are considered studs) for having multiple girlfriends/affairs whereas women are considered "loose"...

|iami5o4| Goldie
|iami5o4|
|iami5o4|

Posted: 07 May 2005 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Desi_larki786

y r u after kripa she just doing her work wht ekta want from her.so whtever u want to say.saiy to ekta kapoor.not poor kripa i dont like some may thing about ekta seral 1st all in her serial epically the main role make overreacting.ijust hate that.

exactly~! Smile

even though Kripa tends to overreact a bit I still think she's rad! She's just doing her job peepz. lol... blame the director~! Smile

Go to top