Kripa is overreacting

Cool_girl_2145 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
i think Kripa is overreacted in the last epsisode...DDLJ scence..lol..EKta can only copy stuff..she can't use her brain....anywyas...why does she think that Angdad is after her...and he wants to use her...i think she think she's all that...and Angad is jsut after her...🀒...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cool_girl_2145 thumbnail
Angad was not the one who came after her...Kripa was the one who always go after him ...and when he tries to be nice with her...she jsut insult him all the time....😑😑
Jots thumbnail

i know Kripas reaction to everything angad does is always OMG 😲, you came into my room, OMG 😲 u didnt listen to me, OMG 😲 u touched my bum, OMG 😲 u touched my face..............

OMG 😲OMG😲OMG😲😲😲......

really shes striving for angads attention, you can tell, thats why she tries to piss him off on purpose, like in todays epi!! πŸ˜†

Jots πŸ˜ƒ

maryam16 thumbnail

do i even need 2 say something

i always said she is way tttttttooooooooooo judgemental

shez just a mad freak......dunno how angad can bear her n fall in love with her later😑.......unbelievableπŸ˜•

saarahkhann thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

y is everyone after poor Kripa????

meghavi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jots

i know Kripas reaction to everything angad does is always OMG 😲, you came into my room, OMG 😲 u didnt listen to me, OMG 😲 u touched my bum, OMG 😲 u touched my face..............

OMG 😲OMG😲OMG😲😲😲......

really shes striving for angads attention, you can tell, thats why she tries to piss him off on purpose, like in todays epi!! πŸ˜†

Jots πŸ˜ƒ

..lol!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Mrs.Brett Lee thumbnail

Originally posted by: kewlsarah

y is everyone after poor Kripa????

Yes even i agree
Bhavi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_girl_2145

i think Kripa is overreacted in the last epsisode...DDLJ scence..lol..EKta can only copy stuff..she can't use her brain....anywyas...why does she think that Angdad is after her...and he wants to use her...i think she think she's all that...and Angad is jsut after her...🀒...

OMG you said it.. i agree 100%
Edited by Bhavi - 18 years ago
Culture thumbnail

Kripa overreacts WaAaaaaaaaaaaayyy too much and ALL THE TIME.... !

angad is so decent .. he didnt even shout at her after she was thru saying all thse things.. he's naughty but very nice and pretty deccent guy.

maryam16 thumbnail

don't worry dinkz i did note that

afterall he is a gentleman

n loved his acting in the last scene 4 sureπŸ˜†

as 4 kripa i am after her cuz i think she is no match 4 angadπŸ˜‰

unlike r dinkxπŸ˜†