Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
In the US we can't see the episodes of IPKKND done on the Youtube by IramNasir86C02 and DIsmailvegamze because of Starplus copyright thing..Anybody who can help how to see episodes in the US.Pleaseee its a request.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dorindakate thumbnail
I'm in the USA...

I watch on either desirippers dot com or indiatvforum dot com...they have the espisodes both with and without English subtitles...
dipali13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I am in Canada and I watch this show on "apnadesi tv" try this it's helping me ..or apni community  try this too..
hope this will help u..
sonapari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: AmmySobti

In the US we can't see the episodes of IPKKND done on the Youtube by IramNasir86C02 and DIsmailvegamze because of Starplus copyright thing..Anybody who can help how to see episodes in the US.Pleaseee its a request.

watch it on dailymotion...
but if you want sanity don't watch ipkknd at all...
pathetic poojali has done the almost impossibel thing...
i have not watched a single episode of ipkknd exxcept one day in last 2 weeks...
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonapari

watch it on dailymotion...
but if you want sanity don't watch ipkknd at all...
pathetic poojali has done the almost impossibel thing...
i have not watched a single episode of ipkknd exxcept one day in last 2 weeks...

Thanks .I know what are you saying this whole week I just read WU on fb. There is no fun anymore.God knows why are they making this show so dumb.This Shyam's chapter needs to be closed and soon no matter he is a villain and ppl love him because it is making this show boring along with DB.Seriously.I asked because I enjoyed old episodes in my free time.