India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

SO Maanvi free from cancer

indian10 Goldie
indian10
indian10

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
It has been 7 months since Maanvi had been freed from Cancer after Jeevika had donated her born marrow and kept her child. As there was no other way of saving Maanvi as Jeevika made a promised to Maanvi she won't abort her child on one condition Maanvi accept her born marrow. Helpless Maanvi had no choice but to accept as it was not only Jeevika order but the court orders. As the court order went on Jeevika favour as she was trying save Maanvi life as they did not see any thing wrong in that. 

Any way 7 months pass, Jeevika start having labour pains which are so bad she can not take it. Jeevika shouts "Virenji ..." In pain in her room but Viren is not there, Maanvi rushes to Jeevika room "Di what happen you okay..." Jeevika crying "Maanu my stomach hurting so much quickly ring the doctor..I think that I am in labour..." Virat run in the room and say "What happen Maanvi is bhabhi okay..." Maanvi say's "No Virat she in labour quickly call the doctor..." Virat calls the doctor and he tell Virat to bring Jeevika to the hospital...Viren rushes to the hospital as Jeevika in labour...

But the doctor come out and say's "Viren there are complications since Jeevika has give born marrow to Maanvi her health has become worse. I did advised of this early when she was very weak but she wanted keep the baby as she knew her family love baby and her promise to Maanvi..." Viren looked confused "What do you mean please say in clear words..." Maanvi get restless and say's "Please doctors tell what the problem is..." Then the doctor take deep breath and say's "Look Viren the born marrow transplant was so harsh on Jeevika body that her body started to get weak which has effect the baby...We have only one can serve Jeevika or the baby? Now the decision is your who to save..." Viren is shock in shattered to her the news and Maanvi completely broken down as she thinks to herself.

"Di why do you always do this, I am always been in way of your happiness. Why did give me your born marrow and got your life and Chuki life in danger..." Viren take the deep breath and say "Doctor I beg you save Jeevika please..." Few hours later Jeevika give birth to a baby girl and she fine but the baby is born with a hole in the hearth...

Everyone is happy that the baby born and Jeevika okay...But the the doctor calls Viren in his cabin and say "Viren I am so sorry tell this but baby was born with hole heart..." Viren shocked and say "What do you mean?" Then doctor explain that due born marrow transplant that jeevika gave Maanvi the baby heart got weak and slowly the heart got hole...The doctor say that baby life line won't be so long as his hole keep growing as the baby grow so the maximum the baby will live is 12 years old and after that she will die as there no treatment for that...Viren is broken to hear that and think how will tell Jeevika that...In the mean time Maanvi has heard everything and is in total shock... to be continue

Here my predication what may happen in the future track after Maanvi has cured from cancer please leave your comments after you have read it...

Edited by indian10 - 07 September 2012 at 5:57pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

jaasz_25harekrishnaharemarytisdalepuneetksingh9nilli_rjs1234isha.raj_98IPKKND_PyaarGAuShI_RoCkSmika17shine123virumanupinky.paddaKanwal_chohan-GayathriK-...Jes...

mika17 IF-Dazzler
mika17
mika17

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Interesting prediction, hope nothing of such happens in da story

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

love_zainindian10

indian10 Goldie
indian10
indian10

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mika17

Interesting prediction, hope nothing of such happens in da story
thanks  for  your comments but the story line is heading that way because as the doctor rahul said if Jeevika give born marrow to Maanvi will the baby in the worn the that will be dangerous for Jeevika as well the baby when she given birth even if the baby does serve then the baby will have health problems...

Edited by indian10 - 07 September 2012 at 6:26pm
american_desi Senior Member
american_desi
american_desi

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Good prediction but just wanted to state a few things regarding being born with a hole in the heart. Technology has advance so much that it is usually not an issue any more. It either corrects itself or can be corrected by surgery. Ask me - I was born with a hole in the heart, which was corrected by surgery when I was 16 and so many years later, I have absolutely no issue!!!
Kanwal_chohan IF-Rockerz
Kanwal_chohan
Kanwal_chohan

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Nice prediction
pinky.padda IF-Rockerz
pinky.padda
pinky.padda

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:18am | IP Logged
awesome start
IPKKND_Pyaar Senior Member
IPKKND_Pyaar
IPKKND_Pyaar

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
nIce prediction..Lets see what happens in the show..
cutyvirman IF-Sizzlerz
cutyvirman
cutyvirman

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
i want mannus cancer to get rid of buh not like that i m totally against abortion

Go to top