Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Arjun is not completely faultless or a victim! (Page 2)

-RS- IF-Dazzler
-RS-
-RS-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
completely agree with u.
 Arjun need no sympathy.He got what he deserved.He was engaged to ovi.He made a marriage promise to her and did engagement.He broke his promise.He didnot think of ovi.If he is a man of commiment and a man who keep promises then he will never look to purvi after he is engaged to ovi.
 whatever he did to ovi he simply got tht back.He broke ovi heart badly thats why she somehow tried many ways to stop their marriage.After all even she is a normal girl who feels the pain and insult when her marriage breaks after engegement bcoz her would be is lovng some one else

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sherma

-QH- Senior Member
-QH-
-QH-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Agreed, poor Arjun.CryBroken Heart
MAYURFAN001 IF-Rockerz
MAYURFAN001
MAYURFAN001

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Arjun is an idiot!!!!!

What rubbish... He marries Ovi before Purvi in the temple only because she asked him to.. Hrs a lallu!!

SaphirButterfly

-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Great post. :-) completely agree . Arjun had no problem when he had 2 girls eating out of his hand. Actually that day only both the girls should have said namaste to him and moved on . Now he s howling that the two girls are treating him like a toy. He was engaged to ovi but he had no guilt of falling in love. He was in seventh heaven dancing in the rain dating butter bun ovi was nowhere in his head. He completely deserves this. Purvi needs to get married soon. Am sure the guy will not be rich and will be middle class so the real pavitra rishta will start again and history will repeat like arman.
naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lolo234

Yes, he is being treated like a toy with Purvi and Ovi making deals about him without giving a thought to what he wants.

However, I don't have much sympathy for him. Let's not forget he quietly engaged Ovi and continued pursuing Purvi. He has shown absolutely no consideration for Ovi, especially when he dumped her suddenly without giving her any hint or clue about falling in love with Purvi.

Sorry, but what goes around comes around.I am absolutely NOT against him falling in love with Purvi. It was his thoughtless actions about Ovi that piss me off. He left Ovi without giving her a thought and did not even bother to properly explain to and APOLOGIZE to her.

I don't know about you guys but after his actions during those days, he seriously owed Ovi a heart-felt apology. But how would he have done it when he didn't feel bad for getting engaged to her and two-timing her? So that really shows that he has no respect for Ovi's feelings as her FRIEND. I absolutely do not want him and Ovi together. Ovi needs to grow the hell up too. I do not feel bad for her any longer either. I would have preferred that she moved on from Arjun.

But I feel that Arjun got exactly what he gave to Ovi. Karma is a b***h. He left Ovi without caring about her feelings or giving her a proper apology or closure. And now Purvi  didn't care much about his feelings and decide to leave him for the sake of her mother. Seems fair to me.

You don't have to agree with me. Just sharing my opinion. Smile

Riya, i agree with you and have always said also it was very wrong how Arjun handled that whole affair with the Ovi  engagement.  Even yesterday i said this happened in part because of how negligent he was then.   Closure is so important...and he was supposed to be her friend..he sure didn't act like it.  I think mostly she was mourning the loss of her friend because he was never her lover.  I also don't want Ovi and Arjun together at all, i like very much Arvi, but you are right what comes around goes around as they say.  Also, Purvi has to grow up too, btw.  

Good thread.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shermasoapwatcher1.Senorita.

SaphirButterfly Newbie
SaphirButterfly
SaphirButterfly

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Completely agree with u

Bad thing is that long time arjun knew ovi loves him so much but still he ignored her feeling and without inform her he is going to be together with other girl for ever ... a unfair love, or?!

sherma

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Right now Arjun is paying.

The it will be Ovi and Purvis turn to pay.

Ovi for her shameless and selfishness, Arjun and Purvi for their foolishness.

naava

MidnightRambler IF-Rockerz
MidnightRambler
MidnightRambler

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Thanks for all of your responses. Good to know I'm not the only one who thinks this way.

Go to top