Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: lolo234

Yes, he is being treated like a toy with Purvi and Ovi making deals about him without giving a thought to what he wants.

However, I don't have much sympathy for him. Let's not forget he quietly engaged Ovi and continued pursuing Purvi. He has shown absolutely no consideration for Ovi, especially when he dumped her suddenly without giving her any hint or clue about falling in love with Purvi.

Sorry, but what goes around comes around.I am absolutely NOT against him falling in love with Purvi. It was his thoughtless actions about Ovi that piss me off. He left Ovi without giving her a thought and did not even bother to properly explain to and APOLOGIZE to her.

I don't know about you guys but after his actions during those days, he seriously owed Ovi a heart-felt apology. But how would he have done it when he didn't feel bad for getting engaged to her and two-timing her? So that really shows that he has no respect for Ovi's feelings as her FRIEND. I absolutely do not want him and Ovi together. Ovi needs to grow the hell up too. I do not feel bad for her any longer either. I would have preferred that she moved on from Arjun.

But I feel that Arjun got exactly what he gave to Ovi. Karma is a b***h. He left Ovi without caring about her feelings or giving her a proper apology or closure. And now Purvi  didn't care much about his feelings and decide to leave him for the sake of her mother. Seems fair to me.

You don't have to agree with me. Just sharing my opinion. 😊

Riya, i agree with you and have always said also it was very wrong how Arjun handled that whole affair with the Ovi  engagement.  Even yesterday i said this happened in part because of how negligent he was then.   Closure is so important...and he was supposed to be her friend..he sure didn't act like it.  I think mostly she was mourning the loss of her friend because he was never her lover.  I also don't want Ovi and Arjun together at all, i like very much Arvi, but you are right what comes around goes around as they say.  Also, Purvi has to grow up too, btw.  

Good thread.
SaphirButterfly thumbnail
Completely agree with u

Bad thing is that long time arjun knew ovi loves him so much but still he ignored her feeling and without inform her he is going to be together with other girl for ever ... a unfair love, or?!
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Right now Arjun is paying.

The it will be Ovi and Purvis turn to pay.

Ovi for her shameless and selfishness, Arjun and Purvi for their foolishness.
MidnightRambler thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for all of your responses. Good to know I'm not the only one who thinks this way.