Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

Slambook JDJ5 "Your Proof Of Visiting Forum" (Page 2)

-MariaMars- IF-Sizzlerz
-MariaMars-
-MariaMars-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged
@Penta.. Nice topic.

Reserved..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pentaminous.

Tarantallegra IF-Stunnerz
Tarantallegra
Tarantallegra

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:45am | IP Logged
EDITED 

1.Your Name  -  -HelloHiByeBye-  its ayesha

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum) - 5 Embarrassed

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum) - cant remember but it was a few GC fans and SaShaians

3.My first post in season 5...  GC being first to dance when show started LOL

4.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! ) - No warning but had a gate crash war against bhavya with her so called fanatic on gia and keeps shifting herself to other contestants ROFL

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..)  used to be penta.. where r u with ur funny jokes Tongue

6.Most Memorable person...! -  Nishu, penta, chandramukhi, nadz, Be.A.Rebel, gururocks, togepi, Varsha, khushi, Divya, thabz

7My favorite Thread/Post Salman Isha AT, CC

8.Thread that Made me go ROFL  Gc threads,

8.Person that Made me go ROFL GC fans, and threads against isha , also bhavya thinking we isha are bashing against her favs but when we arent  spreading any kind of remarks on anyone LOL

9.Person am Going to killLOL Edit Bhavya obviously

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end 
(taken from perfect bride forum) - i can absolute become a crazy stalker so u better watch out Wink

11.Most Weird Person...! used to think its me, but its definetely Bhavya, how i got to know from somone tracking her IP address, and claims that she hasnt been stalking, but she has and on our chat club, she is a absolute the biggest stalker i ever seen,, so beware from her... 

12.My Drama king/queen?  EDIT..priyamanu and Bhavya

13.My choice of winner..  Isha as always but riwtik or rashmi are good too

14.My achievement on Forum..!  the very first siggie and CC i made on Sal-Isha, and met enthusiastic people whom i can meet when i go to their city LOL

15.Any incident worth Mention - being no 1 on hall of fame for once , oh how can i forget, W inning Karan Johar award ROFL

16.Thing I'll miss the most  - this forum for being funny attacking everyone and didnt spare no one  ROFL

17.i'll be in next season or not? i will 

18.You can see me posting on.. Big Boss, Ipkknd, Sal-Isha CC, Bollywood section

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...! wait till December ROFL

20. Thing i regret the Most - dont regret ever LOL

21.My words to all on forum...:) - will miss u guys, but will see some ppl in bb forum or next season of jdj.. loved interacting with u all Hug

Edited by -HelloHiByeBye- - 30 September 2012 at 2:17pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chandramukhi-Pentaminous.Khushi.nishu786HappyMelodymainepyarkiyaTony_StraK786

Tony_StraK786 IF-Addictz

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

CarrotCakedreamer_dreamsPentaminous.nishu786-optimist--Hudi-HappyMelodyTarantallegramainepyarkiya--RockStar--..Prinzy..

-optimist- IF-Sizzlerz
-optimist-
-optimist-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
1.Your Name : Chinki

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum) : I met few new people here but forgot to add them...will do it today..EmbarrassedI'll add u Chandramukhi ...I hope u won't mindTongue

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum) : I did add my AG/Deed family together..Embarrassed

3.My first post in season 5... : I don't make one,,Prefer to argue in the best oneLOL

4.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! ) : I didn't get any warning so far..EmbarrassedLOL

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..) 

6.Most Memorable person...! : In good way:Chandramukhi & Rolzz

7My favorite Thread/Post : Not any particular

8.Thread that Made me go ROFL : Isha is 29 yrs oldROFL ROFL

8.Person that Made me go ROFL : Most of the GC fansLOL LOL

9.Person am Going to killLOL : No one

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end : No one
(taken from perfect bride forum) 

11.Most Weird Person...! 

12.My Drama king/queen? 

13.My choice of winner.. : Its strange but I don't have my fav contestant in this seasonLOL but if I've to name one then Rashmi...Embarrassed

14.My achievement on Forum..! 

15.Any incident worth Mention 

16.Thing I'll miss the most : Judges of this forum who always ready to judge the judges of the showROFL ROFL

17.i'll be in next season or not? Sure..Only if I'll alive next yrLOL

18.You can see me posting on..  :MB forum

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...! : My post graduation admissionEmbarrassed

20. Thing i regret the Most : None..Good things remb it...bad things take lesson from it but don't regret itEmbarrassed

21.My words to all on forum...:) : Have fun & take the show as just mere show...None of yr favorite celebrity is going to give u rewards for defending them so respect the real person on the forum rather than hurting them for celebrity..

My answers in blue...Embarrassed

Edited by chinki_onlyme - 15 September 2012 at 12:28pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chandramukhi-

mainepyarkiya IF-Stunnerz
mainepyarkiya
mainepyarkiya

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

Sweta01 should file a case against Pentaminous for copyright violation.

RESERVE Big smile

Edited by V.I.P - 08 September 2012 at 12:09pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamer_dreamsnishu786-Chandramukhi-Pentaminous.TarantallegraTony_StraK786--RockStar--

Tarantallegra IF-Stunnerz
Tarantallegra
Tarantallegra

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by V.I.P

Sweta01 should file a case against Pentaminous for copyright violation.

RESERVE Big smile
ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pentaminous.nishu786mainepyarkiyaTony_StraK786

Parijatrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Parijatrocks
Parijatrocks

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:10am | IP Logged
 Star MEMBERS SLAMBOOK- JHALAK DIKHLA JA SEASON 5 Star

***edited unnecessary jibe to member***

1.Your Name Bhavya Shree

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum) may be around 10

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum) Forgot..who is first but most lovely member is Tabeer

3.My first post in season 5... Gia AT

4.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! ) with Penta and Dayankinani, hellohibyebye  no warning from JDJ forum but got  PM from MODS but i explained that it was not my fault...and they understood and told me to keep away from those Dead ppl ****edited

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..) Tabeer(not Scrap book its PM)

6.Most Memorable person...! Abiya-crazyluv(Tabeer)... will continue in punar vivah too...!

7My favorite Thread/Post Gia AT, and now whole JDJ forum 

8.Thread that Made me go ROFL almost all threads which were against Gia and the threads which were targetting Gurmeet, and recently threads which made for gurmeet bashing but it had gia and gurmeet bashing together...!!!!!!!!!!!

8.Person that Made me go ROFL *****, Hellohibyebye, some **** with horse Dp, and kyra,...and Vibz

9.Person am Going to killLOL Chandramukhi and Hellohibyebye.

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end actually the above mentioned ppl already stalking me and picking my posts and reporting it...!!!! god i have big stalkers group in JDJ forum...so dont want to stalk anyone...as stalkers are doing good job already

11.Most Weird Person...! Chandramukhi and Hellohibyebye aka ayesha

12.My Drama king/queen? Hellohibyebye and chandramukhi, chinky and kyra

13.My choice of winner.. Gurmmet and Rithwik...

14.My achievement on Forum..! I am being nominated for romantic and bubbly member along with tabeer... and i became most hated member by some ppl for no reason...!!!!!!
 My Chat club post was copied by pentaminous and Hellohibyebye and they made it as signature in their profile..if i knew the Chat club rules that time i would have reported and made that ayesha get her first Wl but i did not knew the rules...

recently the biggest stalker told the chota stalkers about my WL as 80 which information they got from my Gia Invitee CC stalking where i was making jokes at my friends... that i got WL as 80 and stalker told this information to chandramukhi and she started targetiing me and disussing about my 80 WL in isha in semifinals thread...that was more ROFL and upon that she was telling all negative things and some chinky and kyra always pop out when my posts are against isha and they dont have any problem with other ppl...god handling chinky is very tough job...but will like her over dominating lines..

:"bhavya accept gracefully that isha is in semi final"

"bhavya thank god atlast u agreed isha is great"
"only u have problem with isha injury"

and Ms. chandramukhi revealing that she is discussing about me in a decent way in Isha AT and Mods warned them itseems and poor lady thinks i reported ...sorry to say i missed to read what they discussed...!!

16.Thing I'll miss the most 

the mad ppl from JDJ who have started stalking and discussing me in their ISha and salman AT...lol they have made me famous in AT too...
17.i'll be in next season or not? ofcourse...!!!!!!!!

18.You can see me posting on.. Whole IF forum...jahan mann karega waha post karenge!!!!!!!!

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...! Got my Job last month, finished exams, now waiting for someone in life very soon may be start of next year or in november may tie the knot

20. Thing i regret the Most i dont do any thing which i have to regret later (mean perfect)

21.My words to all on forum...:)
one more day u will finish this JDJ forum...
khallas JDJ 5

beware of wierd ppl the enemity can be continued in next forum too..and *** welcome always ...i like to entertain u ppl...as the famous lines "if u dont know to laugh at yourself i will defintely laugh at u ***.."

***Please refrain from taking unnecessary jibes at members, spelling their usernames in a derogatory way, branding members as stalkers. They are all against IF COC
JDJ5 DT

Edited by tannipartner - 30 September 2012 at 7:13am

Pentaminous.ArYa_crazyluvpickachuTony_StraK786

Khushi. IF-Sizzlerz
Khushi.
Khushi.

JJJKJF Banner Contest Winne

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Star MEMBERS SLAMBOOK- JHALAK DIKHLA JA SEASON 5 Star

1.Your Name - Khushi Ghai Smile

2.HITSCORE (No. Of members you add in buddy list on/from this forum) Hmm.. around 5.. i guess

3.My First Dew (Your First friend from the Forum) I made many new and good friends in this forum. The first one was Chadramukhi is suppose.Big smile

3.My first post in season 5... Pratyusha Banerjee ATSmile

4.My First War...(Your First warning on The forum..Why and where! ) Thankfully i avoided that WL rise-Prone topics , so no WL'sSmile

5. Me Fire he/she is ice (Member who spammed your scrap book most..) None :(

6.Most Memorable person...!  Nishu , Hellohibyebye,Penta,Candramukhi and that is it i suppose.Smile

7My favorite Thread/Post The AT's of different contestants.

8.Thread that Made me go ROFL A recent one. It was on how Gia Manek had done black Magic on ishaConfused

8.Person that Made me go ROFL The TM's of such topicsLOL

9.Person am Going to killLOL  Bharti- LOL! No seriously! i am tired of seeing her on the show.Smile

10.Members Am going to stalk after season end I wont have time to stalk . Will meet the people i want to in the BB forumSmile

11.Most Weird Person...! The weird star-crazy people.

12.My Drama king/queen? 

13.My choice of winner.. Rashmi,Gurmeet,Rithvik,Isha or Karan - I am Okay with any one of them winning.

14.My achievement on Forum..! 

16.Thing I'll miss the most The fights between GCians and Non-GCians. i always enjoyed taking a back seat and seeing these fights because i was a GCian and Friends with the Non-GCiansLOL

17.i'll be in next season or not? YeeesssBig smile

18.You can see me posting on.. Bigg Boss Season 6

19.Any Big thing coming in my life for which i need your wishes...! Yes! My InternshipBig smile

20. Thing i regret the Most None in this forumBig smile

21.My words to all on forum...:) Guys , you all are amazing people. I have never seen such honhar fans ever that i have seen in this particular forum. I was amazed to see how each fan base here defended there Star so damn well and i am not referring to the "over-obsessive fans" here. I made new friends in this forum and say some excellent posts too. In all , the JDJ forum journey was good enough.

-Chandramukhi-Pentaminous.nishu786Tarantallegra

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index