peep in & see for yourself.. (Page 2)

mayabegum IF-Dazzler
mayabegum
mayabegum

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by farz24

Originally posted by mayabegum

Maya this drama is a gone case..for the first time today i didnt watch the epi.the written update made me soo irritated.two weeks of anjalis sick manipulative drama totally killed the essence of this show.there might be nice tracks ahead but what about the viewers who left?i'll stick to the show until end (i really hope i can) but not everyone will.they already lost half of trp audience now the online viewers are leaveing too.
Deepali made a wise choice and left.barun and sanaya deserves a much better show but they cant just leave can they!
I think people in the future needs to stay away from 4 lions drama.they have history of ruining shows once viewers get addicted to it!!!
Hiya!
Long time and no PM'ing youLOL
i am sooo happy that deepali is leaving although i will miss payal in the show, deepali deserves a better role...
Saying that Sarun deserve a better role toom, but i dont want them to quit IPKKND.. i want the cvs to put their ass on the line and deliver a love story between arshi that we were told we were going to get!
And not some crappy filler episodes with only Mr&Mrs Jha.Angry
I msised todays epsiode and the rest of the weeks, i only watched a few minutes of it and that was it.

Yeh long time Smile
me too will miss deepali but waiting to see if they get a new payal in the show or she just vanishes like mamaji LOL I dont want sarun to leave either but i doubt the makers can pull the show back.they are probbaly too focused on their new drama coming in zee tv!!

On a different note barun and sanaya coming to uk!!oh em gee!!i really hope they come to london.Im dying to meet barun!!! Day Dreaming 
Lol, mamaji is in some other show.. i hope they get another Payal.. because payal i think plays an important role in arshi's life.. if it werent for her then
1. Khushi would have never known arnav(on the first day they met was because of payal)
2. Arnav and Khushi wouldnt have got married(Arnav blackmailed khushi into marrying him, threatening her by saying he will ruin payals and akash's relationship)
3. Her and mammiji had to do filler episodes while Barun was away

-Yeah i hope they start focusing on IPKKND, otherwise they're going to lose lots of viewers and that means low TRP's they have already lost too muchOuch

Yeah i cant wait till they come.. i so badly want to meet them both! Ahhh it would be a dream come true Day Dreaming

Edited by mayabegum - 07 September 2012 at 6:47pm

White.Pearl Senior Member
White.Pearl
White.Pearl

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:57pm | IP Logged

Maya this drama is a gone case..for the first time today i didnt watch the epi.the written update made me soo irritated.two weeks of anjalis sick manipulative drama totally killed the essence of this show.there might be nice tracks ahead but what about the viewers who left?i'll stick to the show until end (i really hope i can) but not everyone will.they already lost half of trp audience now the online viewers are leaveing too.
Deepali made a wise choice and left.barun and sanaya deserves a much better show but they cant just leave can they!
I think people in the future needs to stay away from 4 lions drama.they have history of ruining shows once viewers get addicted to it!!!
Hiya!
i am sooo happy that deepali is leaving although i will miss payal in the show, deepali deserves a better role...
Saying that Sarun deserve a better role toom, but i dont want them to quit IPKKND.. i want the cvs to put their ass on the line and deliver a love story between arshi that we were told we were going to get!
I msised todays epsiode and the rest of the weeks, i only watched a few minutes of it and that was it.

Yeh long time Smile
me too will miss deepali but waiting to see if they get a new payal in the show or she just vanishes like mamaji LOL I dont want sarun to leave either but i doubt the makers can pull the show back.they are probbaly too focused on their new drama coming in zee tv!!

On a different note barun and sanaya coming to uk!!oh em gee!!i really hope they come to london.Im dying to meet barun!!! Day Dreaming 
Lol, mamaji is in some other show.. i hope they get another Payal.. because payal i think plays an important role in arshi's life.. if it werent for her then
1. Khushi would have never known arnav(on the first day they met was because of payal)
2. Arnav and Khushi wouldnt have got married(Arnav blackmailed khushi into marrying him, threatening her by saying he will ruin payals and akash's relationship)

-Yeah i hope they start focusing on IPKKND, otherwise they're going to lose lots of viewers and that means low TRP's they have already lost too muchOuch

Yeah i cant wait till they come.. i so badly want to meet them both! Ahhh it would be a dream come true Day Dreaming
True say but do cvs even remember any of those points u made?its all about the new lead now !!
I know it would be dream come true.lets just pray that we do get to see them Smile
mayabegum IF-Dazzler
mayabegum
mayabegum

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:58pm | IP Logged

Hiya!

Yeh long time Smile

True say but do cvs even remember any of those points u made?its all about the new lead now !!
I know it would be dream come true.lets just pray that we do get to see them Smile
If theyre the new lead then they should have made it clear that they were from the begginingAngry
White.Pearl Senior Member
White.Pearl
White.Pearl

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Leave it hun..we just gotta somehow get out of this addiction *sigh*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mayabegum

momo121 IF-Rockerz
momo121
momo121

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
haha!