Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

peep in & see for yourself..

mayabegum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Had the urge to post this🤢

All the titles were either named about "daddi, shyam or anjali" what a coincidence.. whats the new name for them i see in this forum? oh yes the "3 idiots"😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The whole week been about Anjali it's making me sick. Edited by IshqSufiyana - 11 years ago
mayabegum thumbnail
Originally posted by: IshqSufiyana

The whole week been about Anjali it's making me sick.

Make that 2weeks🥱
I hope today was the last day of her taking the centre of attention
i mean who the heck has the whole family like dozen of them chasing after her
"oh anjali bitwa, you taken your medicine"
"Carefull di"
"do you need anything di?"
arghh im fed up
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: mayabegum

Make that 2weeks🥱
I hope today was the last day of her taking the centre of attention
i mean who the heck has the whole family like dozen of them chasing after her
"oh anjali bitwa, you taken your medicine"
"Carefull di"
"do you need anything di?"
arghh im fed up

Please don't have any expectation for next week it will be all about Di, Di, Di again. I was just watching some old IPKKND episodes and everything was all about ASR & Khushi with Shyam as the villain. Anjali was just a supporting character but now she's like everywhere! 🤢 
mayabegum thumbnail
Originally posted by: IshqSufiyana

Please don't have any expectation for next week it will be all about Di, Di, Di again. I was just watching some old IPKKND episodes and everything was all about ASR & Khushi with Shyam as the villain. Anjali was just a supporting character but now she's like everywhere! 🤢 

Yeah, ive been watching the old episodes on youtube and i wish they hadnt killed the magic we had back then
I know i shouldnt hope but im going to anyway😆
and hoping to not see ANJALI at all next week.. near enough impossible but thats what i want.
White.Pearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Maya this drama is a gone case..for the first time today i didnt watch the epi.the written update made me soo irritated.two weeks of anjalis sick manipulative drama totally killed the essence of this show.there might be nice tracks ahead but what about the viewers who left?i'll stick to the show until end (i really hope i can) but not everyone will.they already lost half of trp audience now the online viewers are leaveing too.
Deepali made a wise choice and left.barun and sanaya deserves a much better show but they cant just leave can they!
I think people in the future needs to stay away from 4 lions drama.they have history of ruining shows once viewers get addicted to it!!!
Edited by farz24 - 11 years ago
mayabegum thumbnail
Originally posted by: farz24

Maya this drama is a gone case..for the first time today i didnt watch the epi.the written update made me soo irritated.two weeks of anjalis sick manipulative drama totally killed the essence of this show.there might be nice tracks ahead but what about the viewers who left?i'll stick to the show until end (i really hope i can) but not everyone will.they already lost half of trp audience now the online viewers are leaveing too.

Deepali made a wise choice and left.barun and sanaya deserves a much better show but they cant just leave can they!
I think people in the future needs to stay away from 4 lions drama.they have history of ruining shows once viewers get addicted to it!!!

Hiya!
Long time and no PM'ing you😆
i am sooo happy that deepali is leaving although i will miss payal in the show, deepali deserves a better role...
Saying that Sarun deserve a better role toom, but i dont want them to quit IPKKND.. i want the cvs to put their ass on the line and deliver a love story between arshi that we were told we were going to get!
And not some crappy filler episodes with only Mr&Mrs Jha.😡
I msised todays epsiode and the rest of the weeks, i only watched a few minutes of it and that was it.

White.Pearl thumbnail

Hiya!
Long time and no PM'ing you😆
i am sooo happy that deepali is leaving although i will miss payal in the show, deepali deserves a better role...
Saying that Sarun deserve a better role toom, but i dont want them to quit IPKKND.. i want the cvs to put their ass on the line and deliver a love story between arshi that we were told we were going to get!
And not some crappy filler episodes with only Mr&Mrs Jha.😡
I msised todays epsiode and the rest of the weeks, i only watched a few minutes of it and that was it.

Yeh long time ðŸ˜Š
me too will miss deepali but waiting to see if they get a new payal in the show or she just vanishes like mamaji ðŸ˜† I dont want sarun to leave either but i doubt the makers can pull the show back.they are probbaly too focused on their new drama coming in zee tv!!

On a different note barun and sanaya coming to uk!!oh em gee!!i really hope they come to london.Im dying to meet barun!!!  
mayabegum thumbnail
Originally posted by: farz24

Yeh long time ðŸ˜Š
me too will miss deepali but waiting to see if they get a new payal in the show or she just vanishes like mamaji ðŸ˜† I dont want sarun to leave either but i doubt the makers can pull the show back.they are probbaly too focused on their new drama coming in zee tv!!

On a different note barun and sanaya coming to uk!!oh em gee!!i really hope they come to london.Im dying to meet barun!!!  

Lol, mamaji is in some other show.. i hope they get another Payal.. because payal i think plays an important role in arshi's life.. if it werent for her then
1. Khushi would have never known arnav(on the first day they met was because of payal)
2. Arnav and Khushi wouldnt have got married(Arnav blackmailed khushi into marrying him, threatening her by saying he will ruin payals and akash's relationship)
3. Her and mammiji had to do filler episodes while Barun was away

-Yeah i hope they start focusing on IPKKND, otherwise they're going to lose lots of viewers and that means low TRP's they have already lost too much

Yeah i cant wait till they come.. i so badly want to meet them both! Ahhh it would be a dream come true
Edited by mayabegum - 11 years ago
White.Pearl thumbnail

Lol, mamaji is in some other show.. i hope they get another Payal.. because payal i think plays an important role in arshi's life.. if it werent for her then
1. Khushi would have never known arnav(on the first day they met was because of payal)
2. Arnav and Khushi wouldnt have got married(Arnav blackmailed khushi into marrying him, threatening her by saying he will ruin payals and akash's relationship)
3. Her and mammiji had to do filler episodes while Barun was away

-Yeah i hope they start focusing on IPKKND, otherwise they're going to lose lots of viewers and that means low TRP's they have already lost too much

Yeah i cant wait till they come.. i so badly want to meet them both! Ahhh it would be a dream come true

True say but do cvs even remember any of those points u made?its all about the new lead now !!
I know it would be dream come true.lets just pray that we do get to see them ðŸ˜Š