India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

RK and MADHU had soft corner for each other

sree.gattu IF-Rockerz
sree.gattu
sree.gattu

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
RK and MADHU's first meeting - madhu comes to rk's shoot  and she is lost for few seconds while rishab is playing piano.while rk  playing piano he turned his head and sees and he got lost just stares at her and plays piano.these  two were in trans for few seconds but madhu comes out of it gives gives him good lecture  infront of media.
MADHU's engagement - first rk comes near madhu and tells mubbarak ho to madhu.where both stare each other .next when trishna taking photos of madhu and keeda she turns watchs rk , he flirts her telling she is looking good and gives flying kiss.she feels emdarassed .again she see rk then rk jaan bhujke when she is looking at him he eats sweet .next while madhu dancing with keeda slips from him and falls in rk's arms.here also they both stare each other,in other words they both lost in seeing each other eyes.this is breaked by rk means rk came from trans  before madhu.next madhu cleaning cold drink which has fallen on her cloths ,where  she comes to dark room.when rk comes and lighter on kartha hai toh phir donno koh jaate hai then rk sayskyun jab bhi hum tumharaha kaeeb hota hai kisi aur ki yaad kyun dilathi  then madhu comesout  from trans  and says jee.before rk  leaving fom madhu's engagement  they had a little sttare between them.
now after rk and madhu's marriage , madhu saves rk in shoot - i'm cent percent sure that  koi bhi ho rk ki jagah madhu use jarror bhajaate like how she saved rk from falling camera on rk's head .but the eye lock happened with wife and husband and madhu apna chot ka dard bhi bhool jaati hai jab tak bittuji undonno ko disturb na kiya hota chief keh ke , woh kisi aur ko bajathe waqt nahi hoga.
after rk told sorry to padmini and comes back home where rk about to fall and madhu holds him  ,they both had a good eye lock but rk comes out of trans .
so they both had already soft corner for each other .now if rkis going to  have soft corner for madhu then it's really dangerous for madhu because rk doesn't want his feelings to be out , so he preapares a stronger wall and becomes so harsh to her and torture madhu.rk ki dil ki kareeb do log hain where he loves them alot .one is his father where he already lost him,another his mother where for him he lost her also rk told told kukkuji that in 17years woh uski baap ban nahi paye[where we can know it from rk's past only]now rk is all alone for almost 17years,noone are their for him in his life then rk makes madhu to enter into his life because of hatred.he was used to lonliness and fears if he loves anyone then he again maybe alone with pain which is difficult for him to bear the pain again where he didn't even get out of his past pain..today rk gave medicine to madhu but jataya as if he is not having any soft corner for madhu only due hatred he did.
rk had given lot of pain but he didn't enjoy his victory.aaj rk bhi dard mein jaise madhu thi,as sk told subah rk ka halat bhi aisa hi bus difference is pati  sukha and patni gili.
now mukkund's entry is going to happen with 10 to 12 days.i feel how could meet madhu because rk apni madhu ko apni paas ankho ki samne rakhtha hai.that's going to be interested.rk has a feeling women leave husband and move on like his mother and padmini.so,it's a test time for madhu .maadhu leaving rk ang goes to mukund or be with rk  where it depends that rk can trust women or not.we all know madhu is going to win this test where her kismat le rahi hai uska exam.then our  RISHBALA  LOVE STORY starts and doesn't end.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

krazzy4uprema_ksSiMi615vaani21Hot_Indo_Chillyashred12suk19afsh4aEternal_Stud_Sparkles_gorgeousqueen.

afsh4a IF-Sizzlerz
afsh4a
afsh4a

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Smile
suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
interesting, i agree  he does have women issues, especially as his mother remarried n then he sees madhus mother with another man even thought everyone knows its innocent.   trust is a big issue with Rk  the first time he saw madhu  he was lost he was attracted to her,  women are all over him   and he knows why,  madhu was different she did not worship the ground he walked on,  she regarded him as a person who was not above the law, n put him in a place where he deserved to be  in jail.  Madhu does not go all googly eyes over RK  this irritates him , her sister was all over him but not madhu he wanted her so he set the stage n now she is his. 
i feel he has underestimated Malik madhus father once he is well he will give 40 lacs to Rk   n take madhu but by then Rk will not be able to live without her,   or madhu will stay with him  n not go leaving Rk confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SiMi615

SnakeEyes IF-Dazzler
SnakeEyes
SnakeEyes

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Smile
SiMi615 Goldie
SiMi615
SiMi615

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
sree.gattu...I love your post! There's so much chemistry between Madhu and RK but one wonders where the story line is going. Anyhow, I love the twists and turns of this serial so much! RISHBALA ROCKS! 

***"You know that when I hate you, it is because I love you to a point of passion that unhinges my soul." ~Julie de Lespinasse ***

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vaani21

_Sparkles_ IF-Stunnerz
_Sparkles_
_Sparkles_

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Big smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index