Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

COLLEGE LIFE AT ITS BEST !!!!

drashtirocks1 IF-Rockerz
drashtirocks1
drashtirocks1

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Hey guyz... i have just recently joined college at yeah its a lot of funSmile
(actually only fun with just a trace of studiesWink)
can't believe people we hv met just a month back hv become such close friendzSmile

anyways coming to the point, this post is for you guyz to share your most memorable memories of college life or school life (basically sharats, nautankiya and masti dat u hv done with with frndzWink

i really hope for your active participation... i will try to update this regularly... every week something special that i did with my friends... i hope atleast some of you who are currenly in college or school can also update this regularly...and those out of it can post something here whatever memories they cherish with friendz...Smile

me starting of...

it had just been 3 days we had been here, and seniors called us in the common room...we were a bunch of about 10 girls who accidently met each other in the lawn and started dicussing about it dreading it to be raggingLOL we used our wild, innovative, creative imagination to think of ways to get out of it and also plans on how to complain and whom to complain about being ragged (mind you this took place 4 hrs b4 the so-called-raggingWink) we even made a group THE BEN 10 LOL LOL with a nara saath jeeyinge, saath marenge LOL LOL it was really embarrasing not to mention disappointing when the seniors just took a intro n left just lyk thatShocked (thanks to the anti-ragging law and strict laws regarding it in our collegeConfused) all our hopes of having a thrilling night washed away into darkness of the normal nytLOL LOL

on our 10th day, 4 of us thought of making cofeeSmile(it was 3.30 in the middle of the nightLOL) collecting all the indregients n with full determination, 4 of us and the electric heater finally made cofee at 4.00LOL LOL a nyt to remember for sure...

one day, we collected all the mumuras that we had (group of 8) and also all the types of namkken, spices and sauces that we had (basically raided 6 cupboardsWink) and made bhel puri in a bucket (it was 3.00 in the middleof the nytSmile Smile

now this is called COLLEGE LIFEROFL 

there are lots more incidents... but i would first lyk to noe your experiences...please do share...it will be a lot of fun...

elaborating the whole thing is a mustWink

Edited by drashtirocks1 - 10 September 2012 at 8:08am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

avany11adorableshaitangawjusangelpj2012angelwordsAngelic_mishtyerumzaheermadhubala123Hanishadevineha5058ritzy09punam2712spvd

ritzy09 IF-Rockerz
ritzy09
ritzy09

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Mast dear...well I was more of a gundi then you...

One night, some of our boy batchmates, decided to scare us. That time I was in 2nd year and our hostel rooms were on first floor...they wore some white bedsheets with candles and decided to march apst our rooms in the night...

but isntead of getting scared, based on their physique and walking style, we recongnised few and started bullying them from our balconies (by using some choice words) making them run for their money.

Next night, they came and this time for revenge throwing some eggs inside our rooms. So we asked our security gaurd to go and stop them. But the old gaurd was more scared of those guys. We told him to let us go if he can't again in  a much colorful way...but alas he did not oblige. So not only did we complain to the warden but also in the night, caught a grass snake and threw it inside the gaurds room...

his screams were like a lullaby to us...LOL

and needless to say next day in college was the worst day for those guys.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neha5058spvd

spvd IF-Addictz
spvd
spvd

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged
OMG u 2 are too much...especially Ritzy...what fun...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ritzy09

Angelic_mishty Goldie
Angelic_mishty
Angelic_mishty

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
lolll LOL...

awesome both of u...

good 1 ridz... Wink

i have a bunch of memories of my colge life...

vil share 1...

it was a raksha-bandhan day...most of the boys were absentLOL... when lectures finished..we were walking downstairs when we saw one of our classmate..my friend called that boy and wished him happy raksha bandhan Wink... 

his face was worth watching...LOL

actually we all knew...that guy had a crush on my friend ...and my friends absolutely crushed all his hopes by wishing him happy raksha bandhan...LOL

Love

- Mish 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gawjusangelritzy09

cool_gal17 Goldie
cool_gal17
cool_gal17

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Being a punjabi I am naturally like geet both jab v met n geet :p so I mostly have the craiest thing in clg!
I also called drama qeeen shrt main dq ya disaster dat becuz I am in my own world laughin n crazy all tym!
I have this bad habbit of forgetin names gosh I call ppl like red shirt blue wala stripes cum here lol
to tell one incidnt funny in my lyf is difficult ...I have humor attachd to myself!
bt the recent best was when I started doin garba in class n all joined us n our teachr enterd d class n then we forced her n we all doin garba its really fun!
n once I gt dare ki I have to stand on d bench n shout bhart Mata ki jai 3 tyms n I love dares hehe I did n in return I gave my frnd dare to rite on a ppr dat hez GAY n get sabka sign presnt in d room :p its realy fun try oncee!

ritzy09

neha5058 IF-Rockerz
neha5058
neha5058

Posted: 17 September 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged
god... you all did so much fun... ritzy di... you too
but me sad... i didn't do anything like that because i am doing distance learning...
but still it's a fun around with friends...

ritzy09

pj2012 Goldie
pj2012
pj2012

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Loads of them...memories...Big smile
First day of college...
i was excited like a diwali cracker when i got d admission...but as the day arrived...i began to freak out...
As i walked through the gigantic gates...my eyes caught sight of the banner adorning the arch...it read
WELCOME FRESHERS
I gulped and gulped till my throat was dry like Thar...Confused
I just wanted to return...
But it went well...they welcomed us with tikka and flowers...Phew!!! I thought this wasn't like i was told...but who was i kidding...the seniors came to our class and took us to their class...and kya disco karaya humse...i mean they gave us tasks and we had to perform them...

We had frequent strikes...due to which classes got cancelled...and we thought college life is heaven...but the happiness disappeared when the exams came...poore saal books ko haath nahi lagate and then in one night...ratta maar kar exam likhte...I've even slept during exams...and got smacked on head by invigilators.

Lots more...will add later...

Edited by pj2012 - 28 September 2012 at 1:12pm

gawjusangel

drashtirocks1 IF-Rockerz
drashtirocks1
drashtirocks1

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 4:56am | IP Logged
hello people... i'm back... although i'm dissapointed with you all... i expected a much more response than this... coming back to the point...

one day we decided to bunk the english class... (the whole class decided to bunk) as in exams were approaching n only few people had come to the class that day... so before mam came we all decided to leave... but imagine our surprise the next day wen we came to know that one girl had remained in the class (can't ignore hard core geeks)... so in a class of 150 students... she was the only one and mam actually taught herLOL... as in she gave her an essay to write and remarked that even she could have left in that mass bunk afterall even mam had been in college so she understandsLOL... so although she wanted to impress... she has become the laughing stock of our collegeLOL even more than earlier that isWink

will soon post more... i request all of you to share as well...

-misty--love-

Go to top