Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

ITS TIME PASS GUYZ !!! (Page 3)

drashtirockzz Goldie
drashtirockzz
drashtirockzz

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess_T

I'm in 10th grade. I remember our group bunking class and sitting in the auditorium of our school and doing masti. This was in the 9th grade.
wow me 2 in 1oth grade LOL

drashtirocks1 IF-Rockerz
drashtirocks1
drashtirocks1

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by love-water

Lol

We don't get ragginging. That's for sure. We are helped by senior students. College is only 2 years! So we only have 1st war and 2nd year

yeah ragging ke naam pe intro hota hai humara... voh bhi pure hindi mein... like iitjee and aieee in hindi and ranks as wellLOL ajeebo gareeb dances karne ko kehte hain... embarrassing n scary at that time but hilarious memory for now...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

itsRitzi

pixienasrin Goldie
pixienasrin
pixienasrin

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
we have 10 pm gate close rule and we spent an entire night inside the campus enjoying!!
drashtirocks1 IF-Rockerz
drashtirocks1
drashtirocks1

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pixienasrin

we have 10 pm gate close rule and we spent an entire night inside the campus enjoying!!

WOW that must have been fun... we have 11pm gate close rule for hostels but there was a sports fest going on in our college so it was extended till 2 am... we had hell lot of fun in those three days... roaming around the whole campus at midnight... 
itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Cryi dnt like college i miss my skul and frnds  and abt studies well i seriously feel in college am studying more as compared to skul where in 11 n 12 we bunked classes and roamed with my gang 
i joined college this yr i made many frnds who r lovely and i never thought i wud make frnds so easily but i miss mah skul frnds a lot skul was more fun for me 
coz i was senior there 
drashtirocks1 IF-Rockerz
drashtirocks1
drashtirocks1

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritzi12

Cryi dnt like college i miss my skul and frnds  and abt studies well i seriously feel in college am studying more as compared to skul where in 11 n 12 we bunked classes and roamed with my gang 
i joined college this yr i made many frnds who r lovely and i never thought i wud make frnds so easily but i miss mah skul frnds a lot skul was more fun for me 
coz i was senior there 

yeah even i made friends quite quickly in college... afterall we are together for the whole 24 hours... but yeah miss my school friends a lot... they were special in their own way... childhood memories... the masti... the craziness... the pagalpan... the foolishness mixed with lot of fun... school days were truly rocking...

but yeah regarding studies... college is a piece of cake... we never study on regular basis... just one night before the exams we starting ratofying... although syllabus is much more difficult...but then relative marking is truly a boon...... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

itsRitzi

drashtirocks1 IF-Rockerz
drashtirocks1
drashtirocks1

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devikamd

I remember stealing eggs from the Hostel Mess..
and boiling eggs in the water kettle...at 2 in the morning...!ROFL

It was study holidays...and we were all hungry...!!LOL

yahaan to study holidays hi nahi hoti... but still exam se pehle ki raat koi nahi sota... we all are busy ratofying the whole night... afterall pure semester mein to padai ki nahi hotiLOL aur padai karo to bhuk to lagti hi hai... exam time pe to padai ke alawa baki sab kuch karne ka mann karta haiWink maggi, bhelpuri, coffee, soup... sab ke sab cooks ban jatein hain...
Sujal.Kashish IF-Sizzlerz
Sujal.Kashish
Sujal.Kashish

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged
I miss my school re...Cry miss my frens...
CLG is boring... frens are entertaing sumtimes hehe..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index