Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

ITS TIME PASS GUYZ !!! (Page 2)

drashtirocks1 IF-Rockerz
drashtirocks1
drashtirocks1

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess_T

I'm in 10th grade. I remember our group bunking class and sitting in the auditorium of our school and doing masti. This was in the 9th grade.

yeah ofcourse... bunking classes is the best part of college n school life...in school wenever our group used to be send out of the class due to cause of disturbance n mischief (which was quite often) we used to sit n play truth n dare in the auditorium or corridor n have much more fun...

love-water Goldie
love-water
love-water

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Lol

We don't get ragginging. That's for sure. We are helped by senior students. College is only 2 years! So we only have 1st war and 2nd year

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Abhia2Twinj4eva

Sunsetglow IF-Sizzlerz
Sunsetglow
Sunsetglow

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
I remember stealing eggs from the Hostel Mess..
and boiling eggs in the water kettle...at 2 in the morning...!ROFL

It was study holidays...and we were all hungry...!!LOL

Abhia2Twinj4eva IF-Rockerz
Abhia2Twinj4eva
Abhia2Twinj4eva

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
wow.. nice postSmile
im still studying, but 12+.
my inter days were just ...aah! 
actually in dos days, our lecturers, especially zoology's one, use 2 put a lot of pressure on us bechaarisLOL,, 2 study n study...  but we did a lot of fun n tympassBig smile
actually my dad caught me while bunkingLOL. coz i was a sincere typ of student n girl so poor at bunkingROFL
OMG! many memrys... cant list em outLOL
Abhia2Twinj4eva IF-Rockerz
Abhia2Twinj4eva
Abhia2Twinj4eva

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by love-water

Lol

We don't get ragginging. That's for sure. We are helped by senior students. College is only 2 years! So we only have 1st war and 2nd year
i was in d same case during my interBig smile
drashtirocks1 IF-Rockerz
drashtirocks1
drashtirocks1

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
well these are some of the instances that were shared by some fellow IF members n friends...

Originally posted by ritzy09

Mast dear...well I was more of a gundi then you...

One night, some of our boy batchmates, decided to scare us. That time I was in 2nd year and our hostel rooms were on first floor...they wore some white bedsheets with candles and decided to march apst our rooms in the night...

but isntead of getting scared, based on their physique and walking style, we recongnised few and started bullying them from our balconies (by using some choice words) making them run for their money.

Next night, they came and this time for revenge throwing some eggs inside our rooms. So we asked our security gaurd to go and stop them. But the old gaurd was more scared of those guys. We told him to let us go if he can't again in  a much colorful way...but alas he did not oblige. So not only did we complain to the warden but also in the night, caught a grass snake and threw it inside the gaurds room...

his screams were like a lullaby to us...LOL

and needless to say next day in college was the worst day for those guys.

Edited by drashtirocks1 - 30 November 2012 at 10:58am
amandadsouza95 IF-Stunnerz
amandadsouza95
amandadsouza95

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Ya, Even I also discuss daily soaps in college!!!!ROFL Sumtyms ppl think dat u r crazy, but my friend n I discuss abt "MEIEJ"!!!Smile 
drashtirocks1 IF-Rockerz
drashtirocks1
drashtirocks1

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshianrox

wow.. nice postSmile
im still studying, but 12+.
my inter days were just ...aah! 
actually in dos days, our lecturers, especially zoology's one, use 2 put a lot of pressure on us bechaarisLOL,, 2 study n study...  but we did a lot of fun n tympassBig smile
actually my dad caught me while bunkingLOL. coz i was a sincere typ of student n girl so poor at bunkingROFL
OMG! many memrys... cant list em outLOL

yeah ofcourse... bunking classes is the best part of college n school life...in school wenever our group used to be send out of the class due to cause of disturbance n mischief (which was quite often) we used to sit n play truth n dare in the auditorium or corridor n have much more fun... but yeah parents or teachers catching us while we bunk class is really embarassing n puts us in fix... afterall bunking is supposed to be a top secret...

Edited by drashtirocks1 - 01 December 2012 at 5:58am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index