Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

ITS TIME PASS GUYZ !!!

drashtirocks1 IF-Rockerz
drashtirocks1
drashtirocks1

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Hey guyz... i have just recently joined college at yeah its a lot of funSmile
(actually only fun with just a trace of studiesWink)
can't believe people we hv met just a month back hv become such close friendzSmile

anyways coming to the point, this post is for you guyz to share your most memorable memories of college life or school life (basically sharats, nautankiya and masti dat u hv done with with frndzWink

i really hope for your active participation... i will try to update this regularly... every week something special that i did with my friends... i hope atleast some of you who are currenly in college or school can also update this regularly...and those out of it can post something here whatever memories they cherish with friendz...Smile

me starting of...

it had just been 3 days we had been here, and seniors called us in the common room...we were a bunch of about 10 girls who accidently met each other in the lawn and started dicussing about it dreading it to be raggingLOL we used our wild, innovative, creative imagination to think of ways to get out of it and also plans on how to complain and whom to complain about being ragged (mind you this took place 4 hrs b4 the so-called-raggingWink) we even made a group THE BEN 10 LOL LOL with a nara saath jeeyinge, saath marenge LOL LOL it was really embarrasing not to mention disappointing when the seniors just took a intro n left just lyk thatShocked (thanks to the anti-ragging law and strict laws regarding it in our collegeConfused) all our hopes of having a thrilling night washed away into darkness of the normal nytLOL LOL

on our 10th day, 4 of us thought of making cofeeSmile(it was 3.30 in the middle of the nightLOL) collecting all the indregients n with full determination, 4 of us and the electric heater finally made cofee at 4.00LOL LOL a nyt to remember for sure...

one day, we collected all the mumuras that we had (group of 8) and also all the types of namkken, spices and sauces that we had (basically raided 6 cupboardsWink) and made bhel puri in a bucket (it was 3.00 in the middleof the nytSmile Smile

now this is called COLLEGE LIFEROFL 

there are lots more incidents... but i would first lyk to noe your experiences...please do share...it will be a lot of fun...

hey...please please do share your experiences properly...as in please elaborate...all of us would like to noe and get to raelize dat we r not the only crazy people in this world...Wink 

more instances of mah college life...

PAGE 2

PS: I'm really sorry mods for posting something not at all related to the show... really sorry... but its a request to not close this topic as it would help somehow in bringing DDians n VDians together to share some fun... please don't close this topic... its a request...

Edited by drashtirocks1 - 02 December 2012 at 7:28am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

krazzy4uMaazzdrashti01chinky353JareenDDdrashtirockzzSnakeEyesnats0101manidKoolsmilemeravigilisoAbhia2Twinj4evaxxAqeelahxxafsh4a-SmexyGhost-EarlyYoungTimes--Udhay--_Sparkles_leverneitsRitziNeelum.drashti

afsh4a IF-Sizzlerz
afsh4a
afsh4a

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
yar there are many more incident in college...many bunks this n that...i have no words for these days...
SnakeEyes IF-Dazzler
SnakeEyes
SnakeEyes

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
I remember the bunks
meravigiliso IF-Rockerz
meravigiliso
meravigiliso

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
golden days . so, enjoy to d core .
vampires-lover IF-Rockerz
vampires-lover
vampires-lover

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged
its really fun being a engineering stud...my direct senior called me n asked casual bd n i was standing infront of him with innocent face...he said "r u acting or living"...ROFL...
anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Haaye wo din
drashtirocks1 IF-Rockerz
drashtirocks1
drashtirocks1

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged
hey people... i'm very dissapointed... i know that this is not directly related to the show but still it was something fun which i wanted to share with you all and expected that you would also do the same... i mean its a much better time pass than bashing ... i'm sorry for posting something not directly related to the show or actors... but can't help sometimes yaar... so please share your experiences...

Edited by drashtirocks1 - 30 November 2012 at 4:33am
princess_T IF-Dazzler
princess_T
princess_T

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 4:36am | IP Logged
I'm in 10th grade. I remember our group bunking class and sitting in the auditorium of our school and doing masti. This was in the 9th grade.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index