Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Lets show some positivity for Sarun and IPK team!

ash202 Newbie
ash202
ash202

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:43pm | IP Logged

I have been a silent reader all this time of IF. I have been watching IPKKND since December and never missed an episode. The only reason why I decided to write today is to let our Favourite actors know that we love them. I repeat we all love SARUN. I felt disheartened when I read Kushboorath post, where she mentioned about Barun logging in to IF, and getting disappointed after reading some negative posts. She requested not to bash actors. I wanted to clarify if we don't like Sarun's performance, how come they are ranked 1st and 2nd here in IF. For me personally they both rank as number one.

Message for Barun and Sanaya

I cannot express it in words, how delightful it is to watch you together performing on the screen. You two have best chemistry, I have ever watched. You both have put souls in characters Khushi and Arnav. You can express all the feelings flawlessly, just through your eyes. You don't even need dialogues. I really wish that you read this post and see what most of us feel about Sarun.

I just want to give you an example. For service providers what matters is the number of new clients, revenue generated and quality of the service provided. You will never hear customer service agents telling that they got calls and all they could hear is clients complimenting about the services they are receiving. On contrary 98%, they are dealing with unsatisfied client. The moral of the story is, it is human nature that we don't speak or in this case write when we are happy or enjoying something and only express our thoughts when we are hurting. Outcome is bashing of actors, CVS and what not.

The bottom line is you both have never disappointed us, when it comes to acting.

Message for Daljeet

I don't like when people bash or make personal comments for you. I completely understand you needing screen time. After all, this is your bread and butter. If you are not given any opportunity to show what you are capable of, how would you get another show? I would do the same if I am you. There are other technical issues though ( I don't want to go there, judge anybody or bash CV's. ) and I don't think you are responsible for that.You are doing great as an actor. Cheers!!

Don't forget, the members of IF, are people from different facade of life. Not everyone understands the practicality of work environment. So keep up the good work!

Message for the IPKKND team.

You made many including me watch Hindi serial, who has never ever watched any Hindi soap. So it does prove that "Koyee baat to hai aap sub mein".J You all deserve a standing ovation.

Message for CV's

First of all I want to Thank you for giving us such a beautiful a love story. I also want to mention about the IF members who write amazing analysis for each episode. I want to take name of Shalini DP WIL series. Reading her analysis changes the whole prospective. I love her positivity about this show. I have not once missed reading her analysis, just like how I have not missed watching  any episode. But unfortunately most of people, those who really boost the TRP don't read these analyses.

P.S: I want you to know, since last two months, I am convincing my mother-in 'law, who watches each and every serial, to start watching IPKKND again. She only watches when I mention NK was fun to watch today. I tried to think why she only wants to watch when NK has some screen time; I guess negativity has not touched that character as yet. She is going back to India in few weeks. She represents most of the serial watchers back home, which are directly responsible for TRP. I can only hope it comes back up again.

Please stop making negative comments and we all should support IPKKND team. I request all IF forums members to support this post.

Share your thoughts if you like!Smile

Ps No offence to anybody!

Edited by ash202 - 08 September 2012 at 11:26pm

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

Suraghimanikanwalvidhathriabhirami777hellohiArshiReemaapoorva12sharmaAtyaylovesharunDaisyRose24T4YY4B4-Reva-arshi1986Falciparumpayel3004asrkkg1kitty789manasa.difsaal044khosla03Sarun_4evernomad.nessFBANUmubasheraeyesonmelazylad8-FauZisubha_rath2004amaypranayvandana1965chotte097spate22..SankiMedhz..

mubashera Goldie
mubashera
mubashera

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:55pm | IP Logged

ClapPERFECT!!Clap

WELL SAID!Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abhirami777

ash202 Newbie
ash202
ash202

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:31pm | IP Logged

Thanks!

abhirami777

CheekyArshiLove Senior Member
CheekyArshiLove
CheekyArshiLove

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
THANKS
c3cilia Goldie
c3cilia
c3cilia

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
i love the casts and that's the end of it .. i'm complaining b/c the script is bad -- they can give the cast equal amount of time as long as they find a balance to their story. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

eyesonmeDalmuthuyarini_kat...Tanu...

DANGGG IF-Rockerz
DANGGG
DANGGG

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
opps ...

Edited by DANGGG - 07 September 2012 at 7:03pm
ifsaal044 Goldie
ifsaal044
ifsaal044

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
I love this show as well. I agree about responses being negative as it's inherent in the process. The only problem is those are the only view points getting voiced.

By the way, great post. thanks.

Sarun_4ever

lazylad8-FauZi IF-Dazzler
lazylad8-FauZi
lazylad8-FauZi

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
I love the chemistry between Sarun.

Love Sanaya's antics and Barun's expression, both are excellent actors...hats off to them.

No comment about Daljeet...I just forward her scenes now, she's putting both Arnav and Khushi's characters down the drain.

Love IPK, this is the ONLY Indian serial I am watching.

CVs please do justice and show us ARshi being happy together!!!!!!!

khosla03

Go to top