Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sk62 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

I don't want to watch the Anjaly track ... I want Arshi Re-marriage.. If the fans of this show don't want to watch the present track why should the writer continue with this non-sensical track? Why?

Edited by sk62 - 11 years ago
c3cilia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
two thing for sure -- he lacks connection with his audience .. he lacks connection of the past .. things need to be in chronological order again or make sense of things .. can't just throw in anything that he like just b/c he feels the show needs drama.  The show can have drama as long as the drama are related to the past events or what need to be explain ... for sure, i do not like the way he's writing b/c as of now ... he's having lots of writing blocks.  i'm upset at the ways thing are going .. so many holes need to be filled with good explanation ... they're not blooper anymore but lack of writing skills!  Edited by c3cilia - 11 years ago
DianaPrince thumbnail
we have some surprises planned

Bad surprise

shillu.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for sharing this with us dear...😊
tanvia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
so mr.writer please stick to reality...pleaese...shyam ka sach sunne k shock se anjali ka mis carriag ehota to would have digested that but this was really bad
nehusashhh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
well now readin dat wedr d mariage will hapen or not wat does he want 2 tell us?
i m thinkin!!! well must say he has written d story well but wbt d current plot!! its 2 borin
vimmiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
my goodness, this is something out of my thinking.  The man from the Ekta shows is robbed for doing this job.   -  

So my days are counted it seems

Mishka42 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Janesh ji appne toh is serial ki waat laga di...:) OMG ye kekta mayia ka writer hai tabhi toh strory apni grip se bahar j rahi hai like keta's serial...:)  Tabhi isme shyam ka real fce saamne nahi aa raha ye toh hona hi tha ...as usual keta ko toh maharath hassil hai serial bigdkr , lead ko sepetae kre viewers ko bore karne ki...vahi sab ab yaha ho raha hai...Please save IPKKND
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Already Posted:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3181321