India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Hailaaa VD nanga... ishhh !!! (Page 6)

Monami_50 IF-Rockerz
Monami_50
Monami_50

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
OMG...kya post hain Farah...vivu pantless...uff uff.I just thought of something...agar baby elephant ye post padh le toh kya hoga...woh to agne 5 kg wale hands se humara gala daba degi...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CookieRaider

Looteri_Dulhan IF-Sizzlerz
Looteri_Dulhan
Looteri_Dulhan

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

Originally posted by vivoash

tune iss forum me asheelta failani shuru kar diROFLROFL

Ermm And what is asheelta Ermm

ashleel=po*nographicROFL samjhi??ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

itsRitzi

-anoshka- IF-Rockerz
-anoshka-
-anoshka-

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Blushing
CookieRaider Goldie
CookieRaider
CookieRaider

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TrueKash

@sarina- I dont wanna spoil it for u Tongue U watch it and then decide if ur friend was telling the truth  ROFL ROFL And u r calling farah... 'farah darling' and u r saying ki u r one women lady Shocked  ROFL ROFL  Oh nd i think poco said she loves u cos she thought u were hottie and after she realised u were u... she denied ur proposal Stern Smile  ROFL ROFL ROFL 

@shrish- kameeni teri pic farah ne chori nehi... copy and paste kiya Evil Smile ROFL i dont knw what that means ROFL

@farah- kameeni besharmi control mein rakh warna VD show chordega teri galath nazar se bachne ke liye ROFL
---so true yaar DD and hottie would really bhi sharam se paani paaniLOL if they ever came to this fourm and read all the amazing comments made about their sexyness  
oh come on tammy do tell, i dont wanna watch the show and find out he goes human in the end of itDead it would be an insult to vampires...Oye no need to get jealous tammy darling,(see i will call you darling too aab kushTongue)...tammy darling i am just very accustomed to calling girls darling, sweety, and dear because of my sorority days(i could never remember all of the girls namesLOL so i always used one of the names above for them)...Tammy darling farah sirf meri dost hai aur agent007 is the love of my lifeBlushing...Oye tammy darling she never denied my proposalLOL she just said sudhar jao Wink...see she has feelings for me too naa or else she would have rejected me right awayBig smile... but she has been flirting with me tooROFLROFLROFL...god yeh agent darling ka character mujhe bahut dheela lag rahi hai...god she is in love with so many peepz me, stefen, hottie, mukund, mr darcy, aur aab DD bhi 
-----but woh sirf aur sirf meri agent darling hai...dont worry main apni girlfriend ko sudhar doon gi Wink 
hugsHug

Edited by CookieRaider - 08 September 2012 at 4:36pm
-Rafa- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index