Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Hailaaa VD nanga... ishhh !!! (Page 3)

Coeur2PsychoFMS IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..CookieRaider

Looteri_Dulhan IF-Sizzlerz
Looteri_Dulhan
Looteri_Dulhan

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
tune iss forum me asheelta failani shuru kar diROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..Coeur2PsychoFMS

_Sparkles_ IF-Stunnerz
_Sparkles_
_Sparkles_

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Coeur2PsychoFMS

CookieRaider Goldie
CookieRaider
CookieRaider

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TrueKash

Originally posted by CookieRaider

Oh my god what a hot post farah darlingDay Dreaming, uff hottie's hotness revealedDay Dreaming
 hottie in shorts and a black jacket is so damn hilariousROFLROFLROFL who the hell wears shorts and a jacket?????
ps i was watching pkyek on my free time and it looked like hottie pia se zyaada apni black jacket ko pyaar karta hai...he never takes that bloody jacket offAngry
OMG hottie looks sooo amaazinnng pantless god i just wish that the speedo thing would just disappearDay Dreaming uff i really wanna see all of his hotness naaBlushing
Just loved this partROFLROFL
And now the question is... What is in Farah's mind ? smileys 1142-F_14WA~1.GIF Hmmm... well I was just thinking... Pants se shorts, shorts se underwear, underwear se... hmmm... from underwear to... smileys 1142-F_14WA~1.GIF As Adam Stern Smile   
ps u tricked me farah hottie nanga nahi haiCry adam nanga hai...and i am defintly not interested in adam's nakednessROFL lolz
--btw today i got to meet your sister tammy today she though mera character tumhari liye bhi dheela haiROFLROFLROFL lolz

@red- sweety i still think that ROFLROFL once u r curve for someone mathlab ki u can b curve for anyoneWink ROFL ...Nahi, mera character itna bhi dheela nahi hai babes i am straight with just ONE exception and that is my agent darling...mera dil sirf agent darling ko dekh ke hi bhangra pa ta hai...aur koi larkee mein woh baat kahan joh meri special agent007 mein hai...so as you see there is no chance of any other curves because i am so hopelessly in love with her.
ps. it was never my fault i was straight until agent darling came along and wooed me with her charmsWink...oh and she was the first one to say i love you as well ...see it wasn't me it was all her faultLOL...i was a naive and innocent girl that fell for herROFLROFL 

btw @green- how many epis did u watch Confused u found out about his love very quickly only from few episShocked ROFLROFL He kept it in the whole first season dear ROFLROFL Actually he even kept it after that Tongue but just towards the end he changed abit ROFLROFL
i have only watch the first 85 episodes so far...i was on my shivji vrat so my social life was in the drain for one week...and i had a broken phone cuz of shrish's dangerous post so i got through allot of the episodes...what the hell the whole first season why????? didnt the production house have any money...ewww i was just hating that jacket after the first few episodes and now you are telling me that he wore that ugly jacket through the whole showCryCry...hey tammy, one of my friends was telling me that instead of pia turning into a vampire, abhay actually became human at the end of the serial so please tell me she was lying and the indians didnt ruin the whole idea of a vampire human hate storyOuch 

-SexyAngel-

CookieRaider Goldie
CookieRaider
CookieRaider

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

Originally posted by CookieRaider

Oh my god what a hot post farah darlingDay Dreaming, uff hottie's hotness revealedDay Dreaming
 hottie in shorts and a black jacket is so damn hilariousROFLROFLROFL who the hell wears shorts and a jacket?????
ps i was watching pkyek on my free time and it looked like hottie pia se zyaada apni black jacket ko pyaar karta hai...he never takes that bloody jacket offAngry
OMG hottie looks sooo amaazinnng pantless god i just wish that the speedo thing would just disappearDay Dreaming uff i really wanna see all of his hotness naaBlushing
Just loved this partROFLROFL
And now the question is... What is in Farah's mind ? smileys 1142-F_14WA~1.GIF Hmmm... well I was just thinking... Pants se shorts, shorts se underwear, underwear se... hmmm... from underwear to... smileys 1142-F_14WA~1.GIF As Adam Stern Smile   
ps u tricked me farah hottie nanga nahi haiCry adam nanga hai...and i am defintly not interested in adam's nakednessROFL lolz
--btw today i got to meet your sister tammy today she though mera character tumhari liye bhi dheela haiROFLROFLROFL lolz

I know this pic is hilarious... Shorts with jacket killed me for a whole week... I wasn't able to stop ROFLing whenever I was remembering it... and still when my friends show me this pic I ROFL atleast 15 min ROFL Yup his jacket was his soulmate
Did hottie actually wear shorts with the love of this life in an episode if yes give me the episode number i wanna seeDay Dreaming 
My Jacketman is tooo hooot tooo haaandle Day Dreaming
JacketmanROFLROFLROFL amazing nickname yaar 

Ab VD nanga kahan se laoon... As we are waiting for that only ROFL
uski mummyji se photo maaglo naa shahid she has some of her baby nangaROFL ROFLROFL
Tum ne pagal kutti se bhi mil li Stern Smile Hayeee your life is barbaad D'oh
Tammy is not that bad yaar haa filhal thoda mujhe baja rahi haiErmm...yes i am starting to think that same thing woh meri curves mein thoda zyaada interest de rahi thiLOL...aab barbaad toh mujhe hoon hi tha... aaj hoon yah kal kee farak painde haiLOL...meri personality ka kamal hai.Wink

-SexyAngel-

CookieRaider Goldie
CookieRaider
CookieRaider

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Oye farah darling you need to change your title to adam nanga i wanna spare all the other desperate gals from heartbreakROFLROFLROFL

Edited by CookieRaider - 07 September 2012 at 10:07pm
sangeeta9211 IF-Dazzler
sangeeta9211
sangeeta9211

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
ROFL

Coeur2PsychoFMS

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 3:56am | IP Logged
ThharkainROFL 

Coeur2PsychoFMS

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index